Just found out about USS Liberty attack

Just found out about USS Liberty attack.
are there any other absolutely clear instances of Isreal attacking or sabotaging US?

Attached: 1521347762008.jpg (1200x2124, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaljournal.com/news/world/tape-released-prove-israel-s-attack-on-usaliberty-was-deliberate/article/412229#ixzz5JJBhBAno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was an accident as much as you anti-semites try to defame Israel. Fortunately it hasn't worked.

there's quite a long list

Honest question: what would Israel have had to gain from intentionally attacking that vessel?

Blaming it on the Egyptians and bringing the wrath of the Golem that was the USA Military down on them.

They've stolen lots of secrets and you've probably heard about the Israelis caught on 9/11.

This is why we can't have jews in the US. They are not loyal to America, they are loyal only to the tribe. They spit on murdered Americans if it's for the tribe.

Attached: USS Liberty attack.jpg (480x683, 64K)

Attached: h6.jpg (875x900, 173K)

To false flag Egypt, brainlet

Pres. Johnson told Meyer that the US would come to Israel's defense ONLY if Israel didn't start the 67 war.
Of course Israel did. and the USS Liberty was in a position to find out the truth, as it was an unarmed spy ship.
Golda ordered it sank.
Now, you American or Israeli?

Every war that has happened and will happen can be blamed on the Jew.

Attached: IMG_1622.jpg (500x500, 84K)

9/11

lavon affair

I'm American. I'm learning geopolitical history. That's why I like this board. Plus the images of Nazis are collectible to me

Attached: 1527894204397m.jpg (1024x682, 146K)

Based

>accident
an "accident" doesn't go on for nearly 2 hours

Attached: USS-Liberty-3[1].jpg (678x532, 146K)

well yeah you can blame the Jew.
They did it.

Stealing uranium from the US to create their nukes

Getting the US involved in the war. It wouldn't even need to be direct intervention - simply destroying a few egyptian vessels or bombing a bit here or there would've helped.

Israel was desperate and fighting something like 6 other countries at once.

Those are some nice trophies they have made for themselves.

Attached: 1520724139945.png (400x180, 128K)

The sale of the F22 to foreign countries was banned due to Israel selling F16 schematics and parts to China leading directly to the development of the J10 fighter.

Attached: j10-14.jpg (750x416, 40K)

lol, they had Israeli navy in fucking speedboats lighting it up with .50 cals, I'm sure it's easy to mistake a state of the art spy ship with an Egyptian cargo vessel

>Just found out about USS Liberty attack.
You're about 50 years too late you fucktard

a happy accident, rabbi ?

Attached: solution.jpg (600x752, 69K)

but muh realism

>stealing lawn dart schematics
I certainly hope the chinks improved upon the F16 because if not, the jokes on them.

9/11

My eyes are bad and I thought this was going to be a horse, I was wrong.

best picture i've seen all day.

where the fuck did you find that pic?

This isn't isreal but can you guess the religious makeup of these two fine individual who stole atomic secrets and gave them to the commies?

Attached: Q-Verona14-1.jpg (652x300, 75K)

You pathetic maggot Kike

>At 2:14pm, twenty minutes before an Israeli torpedo boat launches what is intended to the killing blow which sinks the Liberty, both the tape in the documentary and the Jerusalem Post transcript, which is based on the notes of a Post reporter who was allowed to listen to the tape, show the exchange between Israeli commanders:

>Officer One: "To what country does she belong?" (translated)

>Officer Two: "American"

>After the torpedo hits, torpedo boats circle, machine-gunning the ship with armor-piercing projectiles for another 40 minutes. At 3:15pm, as lifeboats are lowered into the water, the Israelis proceed to machine-gun the lifeboats. This is a full hour after confirmation has been given that the ship is American.

Read more:digitaljournal.com/news/world/tape-released-prove-israel-s-attack-on-usaliberty-was-deliberate/article/412229#ixzz5JJBhBAno

Golda Meir was not Prime Minister of Israel at the time of the Six days War. Levi Eshkol was Prime Minister from 1963 to 1969.

The Liberty was in international waters but Israel requested that it be moved. The US government acceded to Israel's request but forgot to inform the Liberty.

The following day, Israel attempted to sink an American ship stationed in international waters.

Jesus Christ, Jews are niggers.

That Pollard dude, stealing crazy nuclear secrets and passing off to Israel

He then gets a pardon ...and they are trying hard to have him moved to Israel.

what happened here? did ussr already know how to make them before this? or was this a massive intel boost?

G O O D
O
Y

Attached: 1529743492265.jpg (429x482, 37K)

Not only did Israel refuse to provide a detailed list of what Pollard stole, they bartered classified information about NATO with the Soviet Union in return for Soviet Jews.

Attached: JonathanPollard.jpg (750x563, 50K)