I am too Redpilled

anons im too redpilled. i cant even go see Jurassic Park without thinking of if the young girl in the movie has been raped by a director on set. theres times i cant even look at children at all knowing what we know they do to them. pandoras box has been open for a while now and i dont think its possible ever closing it. you cant just forget about andrenochrome, you CANT!

what do you all do to live everyday lives without going mental? i know too much and i cant tell anyone about it irl

what should i do?

Attached: tenor.gif (312x252, 152K)

See a psychologist post haste. 99.999% of adults don’t suffer from paranoid delusional psychosis like you do

its not paranoia its the fact i have TOO MUCH knowledge and i dont know what to do with it. trump must know all of this too

No. You need help. You are now functioning in society, at the same Ievel as the Aurora shooter. I suggest you relax and live your Fucking life, instead of being driven by conspiracy theories. Either that or kill yoirself.

you learn to hide your power level, smile and become charming and sociable, cut vices down to a bare minimum, get fit, take care of your mind, your body, and your appearance, and start influencing the world by being someone others want to be
be the real deal and others will follow

>lose war to emus

Attached: 5a9b6aa79e86e.png (999x442, 192K)

trust me ive done all of that. this is a rare laps where i need to talk to the only other people in the world who knows this stuff just to hear other perspectives.

Aurora shooter was a hoax, you blue pilled kangaroo cuck. Lurk more..

wow i needed this

pedos will hang in our time. high profile people will hang.
dont listen to aussiefag paid two cents from jidf.
good luck brother and keep the information in. you are NOT alone. we all (((know))).

good luck, user. if it's any consolation, you have the soul/consciousness to feel these feels.
there are more like you than you realize.

Attached: oxytocin_war_long.jpg (1570x6466, 2.57M)

things are starting to happen slowly, the nxivm arrests and the clinton foundation crimes against children in the IG are good starts so im optimistic. i think id be in legit danger knowing this material if H won the election. thanks for the kind words user i know im not alone. just hard hiding the power level at times

>2015
It was better then, but it was still shit.

You know the truth OP. Better than knowing a lie. You can now do others the service of waking them up, that is your duty. The only way it ends is if the masses realize what you (we) do. As for coping with it, just surf the kula yuga bro.

>cant watch movies with children without thinking about rape and molestation

OP i think youve been raped. Youre obviously repressing some sort of abuse-derived pedophilia.
Wake up OP. Just wake up.

Attached: 9a8a678d-7012-425c-9b4f-6bcaeaa2de3b.jpg (200x200, 12K)

Hey man help the dude out. If you have been here for any amount of time you will go through the same crisis. OP find some good friends, we are out there. I am not an obese kneck beard and live a relatively normal social life. It is hard to keep your power level but I am just polite, I don’t lie and if asked I speak my mind. Others mostly respect it and are open to it at times

>Still watching TV and movies
Get a life faggot

Read
Workout
Engage in irl activity
Minimize degenerate (((culture))) like gaming and movies.
Pick up hobbies
Make real friends.
Do what people did before der jude.

You're here forever bud. Get comfy

Attached: 1517622095938.jpg (250x240, 12K)

We're watching you. Shut up.

Improve yourself and work on your spiritual development/evolution aka seek enlightenment aka esotericism/psychology.

You can scoff at that all you want but its the only true answer.

Attached: 1529279219337.jpg (288x325, 32K)

Every time you consume or buy (((their))) products you're funding them to do this.

i do all that user. im just here seeing how the rest of you assholes deal with all of this. i truly understand why alex jones cries randomly on air i cant imagine living his life

this.
take a break from electronic life.
go do shit.
hike bike etc..

motherfucker a quarter of the shit Jow Forums told you was (((truth))) was and is a lie...take this bullshit serious or else

Just do a funny cummy

Adrenochrome can be synthesised in a lab what would be the point in extracting it from people? Learn logic

the problem is, the red pill will isolate people who had a life before, so it's not for everybody.
if you hate society and people it will strengthen you, but if you are participating in this swamp, that redpill will not do you any good. there is no exit strategy, all you can do is either try to drop subtle redpills yourself (it's hard, takes time, and will eat up a lot of your energy) or stop taking more redpills because it will only get worse. much, much worse.

the satanic ritualistic act of killing an innocent at the height of its anxiety, they do it for this reason

Info you can get from Jow Forums wouln't put you in danger. Only if you are privy to non-public information because you work for the government, a contractor, or NGO you could have a legitimate reason to be anxious.

I'm telling you its possible to synthesise it in a lab u retard. Why going through so much difficulties with murder etc when you can simply make it. I bet half of your 'knowledge' is a simple bulshit you just believe in. You filled your head with crap theories without logically analysing it

You idiot.
Jurassic Park was directed by (((Spielburg))) which means it was the little boy getting raped.

>Why going through so much difficulties with murder etc when you can simply make it.

Because they are fucking satanists, dumbshit

>You can synthesize a murder in a lab
Your an idiot they don't give a shit about adrenochrome.

Attached: 152944575003843.jpg (1660x1323, 360K)

Watch older movies.

>not thinking that about the shota in the first (fourth) movie

Attached: image.jpg (961x1155, 489K)

>hurr duur why go through the hassle of killing somebody for Adrenochrome when you can just synthesize it.
The same reason you have organic food on the market today. Artificial foods make you feel sick and disgusting, whereas organic feels good and healthy.
The sheer pleasure and excitement from killing somebody in a ritualistic ceremony mixed with the high of their Adrenochrome adds to the whole experience. Trying to supplement that with artificial nonsense would ruin the enjoyment.

The ride never ends. I don't like it either, but once you know, you can't ever unknow. Look at it as an opportunity to force yourself to find new hobbies and creative outlets. Fuck modern culture.

As for not being able to tell anyone, I feel you man. We're building to something though. If you don't own some guns and know how to use them, this is a great time to start practicing.

Start killing people to make DMT and put on random door handles.

Attached: gggg.png (1096x846, 865K)

Attached: ssss.jpg (892x864, 512K)

Shut up you squinty little fuck.

Do you think real or artificial diamonds are more sought after?

We told you that the ride never ends. Why didn't you prepare for that? You could have prevented this.

Attached: 1528396439797.jpg (295x295, 39K)

>what should i do?
Suck it up and fight back.

Next level redpill: why are blonde actresses never paired with a blond man?

Attached: 40877F03-221D-4CE4-BAE0-A73870BDF963.jpg (1024x682, 61K)

Welcome to reality. The feeling you have is normal to have in an amoral world ruled by satanic pedophiles. To find solace, read, unplug, eat healthy, train, meditate, pray. Ask Archangel Michael for protection and guidance. Feel the energy. Open your mind to God and the energy and power of the universe. We’re in this together, even those completely indoctrinated by their propaganda and modern society are on the verge of being violently awoken. Stand fast, brother. The final battle is coming.

user that's easy

Attached: 1525905482414.png (558x568, 355K)

Jurassic world was an inside job. Dr Hugo Strange was betting on a successful demonstration of the raptors to get more funding. Too bad nothjng goes as planned and nature finds a way.

Take a breath. Go for a walk. Get back to researching. The fact you are already choking down the black pill is a good thing. Do your part and keep digging.

Imagine how your mom and your liquor store clerk will feel when they see what you have seen. That's what we are preparing for. The truth is coming out and it's gentle disclosure right now, A&E style. See how bonkers everyone is getting over the border crisis? One step at a time. Trust the plan.

Don't go see Jurassic World. Save your money, you know things are fucked. Don't go back to sleep! Stand up and fight!

Something else I heard the other day. Sheep don't need red pills. You can't wake them if they are not ready. They aren't there yet. Sheep need a sheepdog. Be the wolf!! Guide the sheep where they need to go, to see the clearing and the field below.

Remember a wolf doesn't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

This is a long battle and we are Making Earth Great Again! This octopus has its tentacles in every country, every city. Forget about Jurassic World, think about the girls and boys in YOUR city.

Now get back to work user, Let's fucking get them

Attached: IMG_9910.jpg (1024x595, 105K)

I haven't been to the cinema or watched TV since 2002. Get a public library card and spend a couple hours there instead. Or take some time to be with friends and family. Enjoy the positive experiences with them. It's like a dance, lead, and be led.

1. Determine your idealogy
2. Accept and understand the things you can change and those you can't
3. Don't let what you can't do consume you and focus on what you can do
4. Always strive to be the best version of yourself
Regardless of the validity of those theories, there isn't much you as an individual can really do about it either way. Focus on yourself and trying to make the world a better place through the existing ideological lens you hold

>too redpilled
Its never enough. You need more pills. See pic related for a healthy dose.

Attached: 1521751902738m.jpg (834x1024, 215K)

stop being a feely faggot

Yep. This one's going in my powerful screencap compilation

To exist is to struggle, we would never accomplish anything if we completely broke down every time any life in this constant competition for survival was snuffed out. You get through information that shatters your wonderland theory by accepting it. You accept that reality is cruel and harsh, that you can only do so much and try to do what you can for yourself and those you value.

amazing post thank you user for the pick me up

>become charming and sociable
how?

plz no meme responses. want genuine advice.

>Regardless of the validity of those theories, there isn't much you as an individual can really do about it either way

i mean, he could kill the director. not that i'm condoning or suggesting it, but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Confidence, stop caring/trying, and experience. It's not easy but that's no excuse. I'm not there yet desu.

If the theory that the world is run by them is true, than there would always be more. Every one you killed would become a martyr and their strength would only increase. That being said, I haven't seen sufficient evidence to personally buy into it. If I'm being completely honest, nu/pol/ buys into rumor and gossip to easily and doesn't actually study actual history, philosophy or politics anymore. People just repeat half truths they saw others say. I mean look at this post Anyone here long enough knows exactly where each of what he's saying is coming from. It's a mish mash of different opinions that where deemed popular enough to repeat. For a group priding themselves on original thought, there isn't much here anymore, such a shame

Beautifully said. The sheep need wolves to lead them.

You are having obsessive thoughts. Seek help

>Every one you killed would become a martyr and their strength would only increase

"if you kill your enemies, they win"

>That being said, I haven't seen sufficient evidence to personally buy into it

well, then don't worry about it.

>It's a mish mash of different opinions that where deemed popular enough to repeat

original ideas are few and far between.

any materials you can suggest?

Instead of letting fear of judgement stay in your mind when meeting people or judging them yourself, look at them as another soul experiencing the suffering of this world alongside you. Fill yourself with warmth and compassion as if they are your family, or an aspect of yourself. Treat them as if you’re interacting with a previous incarnation of your own soul, because you just might be. People will feel your vibe and energy and become attracted and drawn to you and the way you make them feel.

>If you kill your enemies, they win
Depends on the circumstance, in order to have the public on your side you either need to 1. Appeal to a emotionally popular view point the majority holds 2. Have sufficient evidence
Evil satanic pedophiles is to over done, it's been film themes for decades, there was a huge cultural panic about it in the 80s. Most people these days that would even be concerned about Satanism are the minority anyway. Ranting about people you think are doing something you think is wrong based on hearsay isn't going to win you any favors in the real world. You're only going to burn yourself out and not change anything
>Don't worry about it
Granted, there are real problems to worry about
>Original ideas are few and far between
Yes, especially these days. No one seems to know anything about anything

Welcome to the world of the real. Now your journey can truly begin.

Attached: Malcom in the middle child abuse.jpg (1368x1190, 234K)

>How to be charming and sociable?
Being charming means being aesthetically pleasing to outsiders. If you don't have a good face this becomes increasingly difficult. Just focus on cutting out bad food food, sleeping better, and regular exercise.
>Sociable
Learn about something which interests you and talk about it during conversations when relevant. Otherwise pursue your ambitions, people with goals which drive them is appealing to other people.

>Everything strangers claiming to be famous on the internet say should be taken as gospel

Ftfy retard

Same here user. It really eats at me too. I've come to the conclusion that there isn't much I can really do to help the fight against (((them))) in the grand scheme of things. Also you guys would probably want to get rid of my ass too because I'm a mestizo Mexican (both parents are American citizens). These days I cycle between wanting to pursue a life of public service (LEO, EMS, or Fire) or saying "fuck it" and pursuing a life of hedonism by becoming a merchant mariner and just trying to fuck as many women as possible when I'm off work. Realistically I'll end up staying in public service because its what I'm currently doing and it'd be easier to stay. I try not to think too much about black pill shit and instead focus on helping people through my work. There are definately days that I just want to say "fuck all this bullshit" and do my own thing. I also read "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius religiously and vent everyday into a journal in a similar format that Marcus did. That helps a bit when I get into that "fuck this world" mindset.

Attached: 2UmTCaD.jpg (451x237, 20K)

"just b urself bro xD"

You're assuming many of these people don't have private security or carry weapons in which to defend themselves with.
>There are many more normal jackoffs than satanic elite
Yes, this is the same mentality motivating the Communists too - that the elite are inherently bad simply for being in a better position in life, but it's okay to murder them and destroy society if I can make up some conspiracy to justiy myself.

Let me probably be the first to tell you that nu-Jow Forums doesn't know the actual reason society is absolute shit. Someone like you with a drive for public service probably suffer the most during these times. The structure is so damaged that even trying to help only perpetuates a system that only hurts. Leaving you confused and wondering what to do. My advice would be to put yourself and your family first and foremost, do this until you can find something worth dedicating yourself to as greater than yourself.

I'm having similar issues OP, I can't socialize because most people are despicable. To be fair, it's great that I have higher standards now, but it's not like there are many people that meet them in fucking monkeyland. My family has started bringing up that fat fuck that made the news after being expelled from his parents home and even if I can outdebate anyone they don't take me seriously because "muh loner"

Attached: 1529606892497.jpg (932x747, 51K)

It's not enough to have superior ideals, you need to live them. Demonstrate your way as better by embodying it, abstain from degeneracy and be a model others can emulate

>You're assuming many of these people don't have private security or carry weapons in which to defend themselves with.

their private security isn't going to matter if the attacker is 300m away and knows their daily routine. piss someone off enough and they can waste you if they're serious about it, unless you have some phenomenal security

>Piss someone off enough
>Someone you've never meet before in your life but you're obsessed with to the point of having constant homicidal desires is to blame if you kill them
Have you heard of celebrity worship syndrome? The way you're talking is like the stalkers who track down and murder pop stars in countries like Japan because they feel they where personally slighted and believed themselves to be in a relationship together. There's nothing wrong in having suspicions about others, but this entire narrative does not have anywhere enough evidence to warrant the kind of obsession it gets

Clean your bedroom. Make your bed. Cook a good breakfast. Leave your house and accomplish something every morning. Learn something new every day. Train your body. Gain new skills. Make new friends. Learn the art of the deal. Read the I Ching. Sit and quiet your mind. Go swimming. Cook some bacon. Take care of an animal. Pay your bills. Stay out of debt. There's some additional tips. Also keep learning and choke down those black and red pills. Do you remember a decade ago when (we) were still trying to figure out how they turned the 911 to dust? We thought puppies being thrown off cliffs, middle eastern wars, and mayors crying for help as New Orleans was hit with a hurricane, was the rabbit hole. Deeper and deeper we go, where it stops God only knows. You are not alone. Say it. You are not alone. Where we go one we go all.

Attached: IMG_4007.jpg (515x475, 227K)

Better get to a Dr then. Good luck.

This, goys. Go to sleep.

you're missing my point. i'm not saying someone *should* do any of that. i'm saying that they could.

>I'm not saying someone should do any of that
I get the impression you not only approve but have thought about it yourself but are concerned saying so could get you in legal trouble.
>I'm saying that they could
Normally someone exhibiting obsessive like behavior is reported or observed before it gets to the point of purchasing firearms or attempting to live out their fantasies. I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong, just not as likely these days

>I get the impression you not only approve but have thought about it yourself but are concerned saying so could get you in legal trouble.

yes, everyday i dream about assassinating the director of jurrasic park. you got me.

Information is intentionally distorted, we need only take aim at those altering truth for their own ends, and if it seems to be both sides, then we look at what is the same between them, and take aim at that, no?

Alright

don't be stupid

Jlaw and Chris Pratt.

No, there is no such evil Jewish conspiracy either. There likely isn't even a group behind the scenes controlling things, our current situation is simply the out come of egalitarian ideology re popularized during the age of enlightenment. Hierarchy and competition are fundamental laws of nature which cannot be defied, the information doesn't have to necessarily be intentionally distorted. Most people are stupid without any help, it's why Democracy always leads to ruin

Fake and gay

Unironically read SIEGE by James Mason. You'll know what to do from there

Attached: siegggage.png (1008x1304, 415K)

Well, that is what I was talking about. Being against whores, drugs and degeneracy in general makes you a very lonely person here, and loneliness itself affects how people treat you, and that's considering I hide my power level quite a lot

People who solely pursue hedonism are normally empty, feeling similar to how you are right now. By being able to be happy/fulfilled without hedonism, you'll find people interested in you and what you're doing. But if you don't know what it is that will make you happy /fulfilled focus on doing that. Find your ambition/purpose/dream and follow it one step at a time.
>I hide my power level quite a lot
What kind of things do you feel you need to hide about? Humor me

it happens to the best of us. its hard to find people in real life who care enough about the past and the future to discuss the JQ or any other deep topics with. Its critical that people by and large are more educated about history and see why such knowledge is important before redpills of this nature become socially acceptable.

Fucking hell. I'm learning so much yet at the same time all of this is destroying my academic career and personal life. I have no choice but to tough it out now because the alternative is abandon the pursuit of truth.

Attached: 1529176524977.jpg (791x795, 109K)

Anyone who actually studies history would realize the Jewish boogeyman is for brainlets which need a target of their frustration with how things have become

>See a psychologist post haste
>Post haste
>After you'e done being fast

Stop trying to sound smart you convicts son.

>There likely isn't even a group behind the scenes controlling things

If only you knew how bad things really are...

You have sought the truth. Truth hurts in a world built on lies. The only way is the Way, the Truth, and the Light. Jesus Christ.

Admit your sin.
Believe that He died for your sins and rose again as prophesied.
Call on His name and confess that He is Lord.

Only the Hope of His eternal love will offset the cold hard lack of life in this world. Lay up treasure in Heaven. This place is about to get torched.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

I'm all ears, go ahead and tell me how bad you think things are and why.