What have we become :/

What have we become :/

Attached: FB_IMG_1529798466953.jpg (720x480, 45K)

>mexico is auschwitz

Great again ;)

Sage

>What have we become
no
>What was already present during Obama's presidency .

Great Again

Attached: everyday.jpg (396x382, 44K)

Hey, /pol, I need to talk about this, because I read some articles today that I found disturbing. Apparently, some of these detainment camps are actually *labor camps*. Allegedly they're putting these beaners to work, for $1 a day, and then charging them for shit. Like 85 cents a minute phone calls. They are ostensibly detaining people against their will and using them for forced labor.

That's not cool, is it? I mean that strikes me as pretty fucking evil. I'm all for throwing Mexicans in internment camps, fucking keep 'em out of my sight, but once you start getting forced labor out of them that's pretty bad. I mean if nothing else, if there's no moral element we should worry about, consider this: they're still fucking taking American jobs.

I know that we make prisoners do labor all the time, and illegal entry is a crime, felony if they do it multiple times, but still. I have grave concerns about the ethics of our current actions.

Sage

Attached: 4569456498674598.jpg (1126x695, 178K)

Sage

Try not to be a nob... I know it is hard, but try.

Attached: all.in.jpg (526x318, 164K)

fake you fucking jew. post source or womp womp

Great again motherfucker

Attached: EAB29E57-407D-415E-B980-E6EE8E87F176.jpg (720x720, 65K)

Your all a bunch of fucking NEET fucking neckbeard worthless fat fucks FUCK YOU Jow Forums suck my dick you fat fucks.

I too remember when the Jews tried to illegally enter Germany and were sent to the equivalence of a shitty daycare. That’s what the Holocaust was, right fellow liberals?

(You)

Attached: 1521606595413.jpg (1287x1691, 501K)

you are so lost...

such thinking will bring us to the WW3. there is no hope.

>filename
>facebook_image
>we

out. go play with your jews.

fucking sherlock holmes

womp womp

IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH

womp womp

A nation that actually enforces its immigration laws.

>us
>flag
Lol. Here’s a you

How dare you?!? How absolutely DARE you?!?!

Two words: Kathryn Steinle

That would actually never fucking happen because it would mean the US was enslaving Mexican citizens for work. Mexico would be SHRIEKING about this if it happened even once, and all we've had is radio silence.

a nation of law

Funny part is she was in all likelihood a liberal who would have shitted up her FB feed with pro-illegal immigrant nonsense. I’m glad she got popped. I hope ms-13 goes on a murder spree in San Francisco.

fuck off you shill libtard SAGE

Attached: wompwomp.png (562x509, 72K)

WE will be fighting you, you nigger

imagine being made that illegal immigrants are being punished for crossing illegally into another country

Attached: thinkinghard.png (640x640, 101K)

Oh yeah? Are you going to invade the US and jeapordize millions of lives because you have an issue with us enforcing our immigration laws? You should probably come to grips with the fact you are a worthless faggot Slav who has absolutely no clout or sway on the political stage. Your opinion is worth about as much as the shit I took earlier today.

Attached: 147.jpg (368x475, 25K)

u a bitch an ya mom a hoe

* Snap *

fuck off faggot nobody cares they're illegal.
sage