I miss the old days of white neighborhoods where people looked after each other with no bullshit

I miss the old days of white neighborhoods where people looked after each other with no bullshit

Attached: jul93_13.jpg (1684x1088, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I grew up in such a neighborhood.

My old neighborhood has been taken over by asians and latins. Almost no white people live there anymore. Where did they all go?

How absolutely dare you

something about the memories must be better than real life. Even pictures of my old neighborhood look like shit now. fences everywhere and overgrown lawns

Attached: DSCF9957.jpg (2448x3264, 2.91M)

GenX oldfag here. There was a point after my father lost a business, before he rebounded, when my parents weren't going to be able to make the mortgage payment for our family home. The neighbors secretly pooled money and made the payment directly to the bank without telling my parents.

I miss the old days when my country was a country

Attached: Grandfather Rhodesian Light Infantry 1969.jpg (891x1024, 376K)

you had some great neighbors man. good for your family on that

>YWN shoot niggers in the jungle in exceedingly short shorts

When I grew up a neighborhood was not just an array of isolated houses on a subdivided plot.

When I grew up it was normal for children to wander the neighborhood, cut across lawns, visit friends, explore the woods, go swimming in a pond, for hours on end, from morning until dusk.

When I grew up, there were no "free range" children because allowing children the opportunity to be unsupervised, to explore, play, have fun, and, sometimes get injured was the norm

When I grew up I would bike between neighborhoods to visit friends past on a dirt easement, or walk to the county park on busy roads.

When I grew up, during the winter, we would all go to "sled run", a hill that you arrived at by walking to the end of the cul-de-sac, through a neighbor's property, and down a wooded trail. It was steep and it was dangerous, but it was fun.

When I grew up the authorities did not bother themselves with regulating sledding and lemonade stands.

When I grew up, if a child was injured while sledding parents did not sue.

When I grew up teens had part time jobs and kids had unpaid chores.

When I grew up, I made smoke grenades, with sulphur, iron filings, and gunpowder, on the driveway without the neighbors calling the police.

When I grew up lawn darts were a thing.

When I grew up, there were no cell phones. When I left the house, I disappeared.

When I grew up, parents did not worry about keeping their children on a leash.

When I grew up, I knew that when it became dusk, it was time for me to start heading home or I would be in "big trouble"

When I grew up, people were more civil.

When I grew up a .22 was a boy's right of passage on his 12th birthday.

When I grew up, there were no school shootings.

When I grew up, the police had white cars and blue uniforms, not black cruisers, MRAP's, and ski-masks.

When I grew up, the neighborhood was full of children.

When I grew up, people were optimistic about the future.

There was trust when I grew up.

Attached: 1441130771190.jpg (800x600, 688K)

one day, one day

Attached: based rhodies.jpg (468x386, 25K)

This happened to me just an hour ago
>rent in a shitty neighborhood
>just bought a house with my fiance in a nice white neighborhood
>boxing shit up for the move next week
>have a bunch of spare 4ft florescent light bulbs I don't need anymore
>put an ad up for free bulbs on Craigslist and put them on the curb
>browsing Jow Forums
>hear pops and shattering glass outside
>nigger teens in my neighborhood are shattering the light bulbs in my driveway
>I yell out my front door for them to stop
>they run off
>I go outside with a broom to sweep up the glass from my driveway
>I have a conceal carry 9mm on my hip
>teens come back and start making threats on me for yelling at them as I'm sweeping shit on my driveway
>I brandish the pistol and they run off

Fuck I can't wait to get out of this shitty fucking neighborhood, only a couple more days. I went out there with my pistol because I knew they would come back and they did.

Nice spacing reddit fag

me on the right

it never existed retard

When did this fence trend start?? I remember as a kid the only fences people had were metal wire ones now every white family has a huge wooden fence and all the windows are covered..

Maybe landscaping is just a thing of the past, I hardly see in it in run down neighborhoods these days. Was it just a frivoulous 80-90s thing to do? Just spend all the well-paid money on making your property look good? Are people now just too poor to bother with lawn care?

Attached: jul93_28.jpg (5076x3336, 1.65M)

they still out there.
i live in nice HOA where everyone knows everbody.
we own the roads so can tell cop fags to go suck a fat one they are trespassing.
like no crime all white, have to get approved by board before you can be a member.
we are out here annon. just have to look

Hey are there no fences? That would shit me, I like my privacy.

It's gone all gone and not returning the ways we remember it being either. Memories of simpler happier times is all you get and it kills me seeing what our country has turned into. It'd love to return us to the innocence of the fifties but how to you undo this degenerate society we have?

Privacy fences are awesome. It's one of the first upgrades I'm making to my new house.

user with the kekistani memeflag hurling plebbit accusations

Good fences make good neighbors

When I was a kid, we rode our bikes home when the street lights came on. We roamed the city until then. Now, I won't let my kids do the same.

The neighborhood I grew up in was built in 1989-1992. By 1994 a few people had fences, By 1998 everyone had one.

Attached: jun94_27.jpg (1100x1636, 257K)

There was a time when you could walk from one end of the block to the other without a single fence. Even though there was no privacy it felt like a endless expanse to a kid. Now everyone is locked in

Attached: fences.jpg (2016x916, 358K)

We all look after each other. We watch for people who don’t belong and question what they are doing here.

side-effect of disintegration social cohesion
Aren't neo-liberal economics and mass third world immigration wonderful?

>disintegration
*disintegrating

The neighborhood was like your family. It was an entirely different country back then. Why did ((they)) destroy US?

I just remember being so fucking fun and people were just so easy going and carefree. The parks were filled with kids rollerblading, skate boarding, playing with super soakers/water balloons. People just walking around listening to their walkman/cd player. Kids and teens always invited each other over to play the newest video games or watch the newest movie their parents got for them on vhs.

Beaches, malls, theaters, amusement parks were packed and nobody seemed to give a shit as long as they were having fun! The biggest difference of all was most people were WHITE!

the thing that sucks is that you essentially have to pay to be in a good neighborhood now

>they still out there.
>i live in nice HOA where everyone knows everbody.
>we own the roads so can tell cop fags to go suck a fat one they are trespassing.
>like no crime all white, have to get approved by board before you can be a member.
>we are out here annon. just have to look

this

We were having a damn good time and the rest of the world wasn't. That's why (((they))) ruined everything, goy, now don't forget to pay respects to the 6 gorrillion

it is not a thing of the past

I am white
I threat lawn care like it's a religious sacrament
I mean mug my neighbors
I strive to one up all of them

It might not be 1955 anymore, but you can still act like it is

Sad day when we talk about our people in enclaves and that's somehow acceptable.

treat*

I don't like HOA's in many regards but the fact that they keep out trash is by far the most enticing thing about them

Wrong board faggot

One of my friends almost had her quads taken

> be friend
> 2013 I think
> hanging with one of her other friends
> her dad tells them to be quiet
> dad holding rifle
> said a group of spics are trying to take their four wheelers
> they try to run
> neighbors here what’s going on
> they get their guns
> one of the spics got shot
> neighbors searched for the other spic while friends mom called the cops

Pennsylvania btw

Stop living in shitholes then. My current neighborhood is exactly like that. Except for one black family where the dad is about as uncle tom as you can get, it's 98% white lower/mid middle class.

The ones where jeff dhamer and j.w. gacy kept bodies hidden for years ?

Attached: 1491119776413.jpg (680x680, 57K)

To be honest my neighborhood is still filled with kids biking around and playing together all day. The only difference is that they don't play on rainy/snowy days like we did because there was nothing else to do.

My cousins are the same age though and they're phone/tablet drones who stay inside all day.

I grew up in a 1970's regional Australian city
Crime was next to non-existent, the worst that happened in the suburbs was a rare domestic and perhaps someone selling some weed.
Us kids used to run from one end of the suburb to the other all summer and there was never any danger.

Attached: 1bcjd2.jpg (500x437, 45K)

>Muh white neighbor hoods with a better funded police force by a goberment that I attack
Play stupid games win stupid prizes faggot.

Attached: 23561478_1495477543865685_3187364707181397580_n.jpg (735x960, 115K)

My mother remembers little white ponies being walked down her street in the summer for children to have rides for a nickel. Also, baskets of baby ducks and baby chicks would be offered for sale for a nickel at Easter. Another gem was the corner store had a tab for her family so she could go after school and have a treat and they would charge it to her family's account. Everyone dressed nicely. Had to or you'd lose face. All white people. These are foreign concepts now. It's a shame.

You type like you have down symdrome. Pennsylvania indeed, is your last name Collier? Glad to hear a spic got hurt though.

Depressed people don't keep up with landscaping.

Attached: 42-20040358_1024x1024.jpg (801x1024, 203K)

My parents live in rural Midwest. I live in Los Angeles. I can safely say if you move out of the degenerate cities you'll find the community feeling your looking for.

Put down the crack pipe and try typing out that comment again.

>local police department that hires and employs people from the neighborhood it polices is also the federal government.

I remember this picture from a thread earlier this week. I commented that houses just like that in my small ohio town are now owned half by old 80 year old people and the other half by lower class trash because most of these 50's homes are pretty cheap now.

Attached: ohio.jpg (1277x961, 235K)

This thread gave me the feels. Everything was better back then in the 80s and 90s. It was way more whiter and technology hadn't taken over everyone's lives. Now granted, the degeneracy started in the 60s, and there was degeneracy in the 80s and 90s. But it was way better than it is now. My town used to be 89% white. Now it's 34% white, I can't wait until I move out of this town. For some odd reason, there's hardly any violent crimes in my town.

maybe its a time that will never come back man

Attached: jul93_14.jpg (842x544, 321K)

>shooting niggers in the jungle in exceedingly short shorts
That sound so comfy as fuck. It sounds so romantic, like an old John Wayne western cowboy movie.

Attached: 2BF6F805-2E1F-4E5B-A596-5DF85C601DF6.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

Holy fuck this somehow hit me in the feels. I cant describe it

Attached: Blade_Runner_2049.1080p.WEBDL.H264.AC3EVO.mkv_snapshot_01.35.58_2017.12.26_18.13.48.png (1920x796, 1007K)

I actually found vids of my town back in the 80s. Some guy is uploading old footage of my town. Man everyone was white, not anymore nowadays. It also doesn't help that I live next to the biggest city in my state. From the looks of your photos, it looks like you're a 30 year old boomer. I'm gen z, I'm 19:

Attached: 4L_LsAr1fis.jpg (1745x1080, 105K)

maybe 90s film just made everything feel more colorful and optimistic a new bold world of technology on our cusp. modern pictures just feel empty to me, like everyone has given up

Attached: jul93_27.jpg (2175x741, 582K)

This, remember what we're fighting for

Attached: AlwaysTheSun.png (1440x1446, 2.32M)

SA only has a few years left, sign up with the Suidlanders or Afrikaaners and take back your land. SA first, then Zimbabwe

Attached: RhodesiansVsNigs.jpg (1796x1141, 1.23M)

>30 year old
>boomer
Pick one, faggot

Attached: 347971aa-ceed-4ed1-b5b9-8bf98ae992b5.jpg (800x600, 132K)

Should've shot them, save the neighborhood the trouble.

You know what, I'm going to save this and show it to some other natsoc friends later this week.

Attached: RightInTheFeels.jpg (747x599, 152K)

Meme'd, but the general meme is that anyone that is 30 years and older, is a boomer.

Attached: 4L_ZYrbuFkk.jpg (1024x620, 106K)

I mean I would have sold them, also doing that was dumb. They were dumber but nigs gon nig. A hobo or a drunk nigger could have taken it to buy drugs

Attached: NiggersThinking.gif (516x388, 1.72M)

White people doing the yard work compared to beans doing it.

Could be. I just think maybe everything really is going to hell.

That's a new meme? Figures a bunch of millenial good for nothing fags would fuck up which generation is which. Boomers are still alive, you know this right? Man you guys dont even know how shitty you have it. You wont ever remember anything good at all. I thank God I got to see a little of how good this place used to be

Attached: 32f962bb-4f01-431c-84fa-e6829ae83adc.jpg (1136x640, 88K)

When the time comes

Attached: RacewarWojak2.png (800x850, 369K)

You should see Jewish neighborhoods if you thought those neighborhoods were nice.

Oh look bait with a meme flag. Sure Ill bite
JDhamer lived in an apartment in the city. Also both were homosexuals and rather than being treated like the degenerates they were even before they went killing they engaged in homosexual intercourse with men. Which was brought on by (((who))). Try harder bait

Attached: BaitID.jpg (1000x479, 99K)

Attached: GaysNotWelcome.jpg (329x399, 21K)

I'm a Millennial born in 1986 and I remember things being good then that ending. You can't tell me what I do and don't remember.

That sounds exactly like Peekskill

>ywn own a house in silicon valley
feels bad man

Attached: 1516937701246.png (998x702, 1.05M)

What part of the country are you from? I just remember people trusting people more, people had a lot more hope for the future

Attached: c6920501a53475f336ce68a0b3785072--submarine-sandwich-shopping-center.jpg (236x236, 8K)

9/11 was the turning point, search your heart, you know it's true

((they)) are gnociding whites thru Fourth-generation warfare, involving the following elements:

-Terrorism (islamic, antifa, economic, anti-white)
- A direct attack on the White culture, including genocidal acts against civilians.
-Highly sophisticated psychological warfare, especially through media manipulation and lawfare (Soros, NGOs, Brock, Shareblue, academia, multicultism)
-All available pressures are used – political, economic, social and military (deep state, Soros, globalization, open border rapefugees, economic crisis)
-Occurs in low intensity conflict, involving actors from all networks
-Use of insurgency tactics as subversion, terrorism and guerrilla tactics

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth-generation_warfare

I genuinely think that the peak of Western civilization was on September 10th 2001

Because the very next day heralded the start of government abuse of power, class, gender and racial conflict, the death of the West and the destruction of our society and values.
Individualism stopped being a matter of improving oneself to better society, but a synonymous of apathy and arrogance. We suffered one of the worst economic recessions since 1929. The Internet, which was supposed to bring us all together, became the center of corporate manipulation, indifference and an intense sense of divisivness

Everything is a battle today. There is not a single country which isn't suffering either a social or economic crisis. People are gurt by everything and there's not a single thing we can do that would save the Occidental word that won't brutally tear apart our most basic values

The West is dying. And there's absolutely nothing to do. We'll see our past glories fade and turn to dust. We'll never see the bright future we expected to see. People will die, people will suffer, people will become monsters to themselves and to everyone around them. And every single one of those thing will happen right in front of our eyes, at least those unfortunate enough to be young.

The old and the dead are the only lucky ones

I'm from the Midwest over by farms, forests, and fields. The big changes didn't hit me til 2008.

9/11 changed things for a few months but then it went back to normal. The 2008 crash was the real game changer.

Damn....Today faggots cant see that all changed after 2001, like a rift in our dimension and all we have now is chaos...

God damn i remember to see Iraq War an think what shit world we're living, why everything went so wrong after 2001.

When whe see the towers falling i think our world went together..

You need to understand that 9/11 was the functional end of the world, and the fumes of the "end of history" ran out by the middle of the 2000's. What this means is that the inertia of Western Civilization finally ran out and uncoincidentally this is right when shit like gay marriage triumphed. The reason everything feels like utter shit is because the world has lost its center. We've fully become swallowed by nihilism and things that once gave society direction and purpose like religion no longer influence enough people to matter. The spirit of gravity is drowning us and we'll die if we don't do something about that.

Western civilization is dead. Our only purpose now is to avenge it and ensure something better than this jewish modernist hellscape replaces it.

i grew up in an all-white city with a random asian every and then. who remembers swim meets?

Attached: swim-meet-435.jpg (2256x1496, 1.74M)

I moved back into the neighbourhood I grew up in in the 80s. It seemed fine back then, now it's crack heads and homeless everywhere and people throwing their shit in the Tim Hortons

The 2000s was the Evangelical Christian decade. Everything Christian and religious was popular then. Purity rings were a big thing.

thats because most people moved on to better things... while you didnt.

Suburban Minnesota is that you? God I miss the bike sometimes. Speeding up the driveway and throwing that redline bike down after buying the next best video game with my chore money.

Speaking of lemonade stands, had a neighborhood family that would bring a huge lemonade shaped trailer down to the local sports park in the summer and bank on kids football games and 4th of july without a permit. They would also set it up in the streets along the way and sell burgers and hotdogs....the old days of no permits required and it was all community. It's all gone downhill now. No more kids out for halloween no more and lots of schools closed down.

me too user me too. that’s why we gotta get more people woke to the Jews so we can get it back

9/11 is the diverging point when we crossed into the wrong timeline. Everything after felt off and kept getting worse until we got to how things are today.

Before 9/11 the world had dystopian nightmares that some feared we were marching towards. After 9/11 it all came true and it was too late.
(9/11 was the real millenium, there was no year zero we started a.d. at 1A.D so by the Jewish Callander the millennium was between the 10th and 14th September 2001)

I point to 2001 (both the economy and 9/11) as the beginning of the US' decline into what it is now. And it will only get worse.

I currently live in a mostly mexican neighborhood and it's not too bad EXCEPT they built shitty apartments down the road right next to a school even, and nobody but black people live there now and ALL of the crime comes from those apartments. All of it.

I'm in a similar situation. Living on the largest private lake in missouri, there are zero blacks. Since it's a private lake, I technically own the roads and water. There are police that we hired to keep riffraff out, and our own fire department. The cops don't fuck with the locals and we're all friendly and courteous to each other. I leave my keys in my truck and my door unlocked. You can set up a tomatoe stand with a pay bucket and a sing in the front yard, people will come by and actually leave money, usually more than you asked for.

No HOA, just have to be able to afford it and know someone selling property here.

Saved For good

Attached: Spiderkino.png (500x722, 285K)

imagine trying to move to an HOA with decent houses RIGHT now though. Unless you're completely loaded it isn't feasible. They're going to keep building shitty apartments around everyones houses because nobody is moving out and nobody can afford to move in.

how do you pay for private FD & roads & water without a HOA.

I agree it started then but the damage was going on in the background. The impact didn't hit our personal lives until 2008.

Attached: philia.jpg (640x481, 49K)

Oldfag here (~50) raised in rural midwest. Back then you could count on your neighbor, even if you disagreed, even if you flat-out disliked each other. There was this feeling like you had to take care of each other, like you had history with those people, like letting them fail would diminish you and the whole community in some way.

Thanks for this hit me right in the damn feels. Copied and saved. Godspeed user bro.

>having to live in a HOA with shitty rules and extra fees for white community.

That really sucks. Back home where I am from, you just moved to further out suburbs or just barely in the rural area where houses and next door neighbors are 10 seconds away.

its hard but not impossable.
you would be looking at prob 200k for a 4bed 2 bath + 1k year dues .
not unmanageable.

Might as well live in Mumbai tho

What a fag you are.

>so by the Jewish Calendar the millennium began between the 10th and 14th September 2001
I was looking up some facts to prove you wrong, but it turns out you're not really wrong. The Jewish new year started on September 17th, 2001, the first Rosh Hashanah of the new millennium.