Attached: Leaf.png (1142x763, 762K)

womp womp

>>fake news
>yeah but we have an agenda
Doesn't that make it worse?

Only to faggots.

>Gollom

Attached: golem.jpg (519x363, 23K)

It's all so predictable. I knew this was going to happen as soon as the story came out that it was fake. If I wrote an article as satire from their point of view a couple days ago it would have looked exactly like this almost word for word.

And thats beautiful.

Attached: Gollum.png (406x402, 255K)

nope

>We know that she was never seperated, but we have to use pictures of crying toddlers to get our point across, so it's okay if we lie out our asses

It was fake before it was real. The pics that launched the campaign were from 2014 and were found out almost instantly, but it wasn't even a speed bump.

Attached: trump border atrocities.png (835x1541, 978K)

That kid probably crying tears of joy hoping the nice police man would take her from her psycho mom that drug her through the desert for months.

CBC is literally commie broadcasting corp

>does it matter when fake news gets called out on being fake news
>does it matter when fake news asks rhetorical questions to try to shit deflect their psych ops

Gee guess not if it doesn't match the left's agenda

that's because leftists need the NYT or WaPo to report on it, else its fake news.

> a giant lie didn’t tell the lie correctly
No, maple flavor friend. It really doesn’t matter. Think about that childhood story. The little boy who cried wolf.
Media has proven itself only entrainment. News is dead.

But that initial wave deleted their tweets and everything. For about six hours, then they just lowered the blast shield and let the voodoo spirits take them.

BUT OTHER CHILDREN WERE SEPARATED

Attached: sk.png (319x374, 80K)

they're full of "surprises".

Attached: CBC Kevin Naulls.jpg (1914x1534, 865K)

NO one addressing author's statement that other children are crying just like her

Wow

Listen cunts, did you really not notice these same bullshit stories, ie: xxx roseanne cagememes spewing after the IG report came out

Attached: 1529090558866.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

I believe it's what the kiddies call "propaganda"

NO you just use it for your propoganda,
does anything matter?
why dont you shut the fuck up. stupid tv
i mean I dont care'
i dont see anybody else that cares.
stop posting television shit let it die

Daily reminder burgers are literally ripping kids away from parents

Attached: maga.jpg (701x701, 265K)

I personally dont consider kids crying to be worth revolving border security policies around tho

>bombs your country
oh my god everybody our enemies
>gasses us
is
>takes your land
being mean wahhh

no. the kid was upset by the thug mauling her mother

No, it doesn't fucking matter AT ALL. The media's job is to create an entertaining, evocative but informative product, which it does fine even with the public pressure. The Crying Girl was a symbol of dysfunction and sadism at the heart of American society. The cries of a child going ignored while a cold, soullless authority figure looks down in pity. It is a symbol of what America once was. A reminder that we are better than this. I love the cover and I can easily view it as one of the top 10

Finally an Ameribro with a degree

your right fuck any real news n shit. i can put anything together and tada my agenda is on the table now. because real issues never matter
fuck you cnn
god how retarded can you be? you realize retards put shit together that dont go,

>when you use a picture of kids in cages to sway the nation against Trump, but the image is from 2014, so you go out to get new ones, and base your entire agenda on a crying toddler pic, but it turns out to be so unrelated to your agenda it could be more effectively used by the other side, but it's ok because people only remember that the kid was crying
Fake news at it's finest

It is not fake news. There are kids crying because they are being separated from their parents. This is a fact.

if whats happening at the border is so bad why did they need a fake toddler pic? where are the really sad picures

Enforcing clear cut border law is sadism and dysfunction?

Jesus christ dude, your shilling is so obvious. Don't quit your day job.

this and if america deserves to be invaded because of past atrocities or whatever why doesnt the news report that instead of pretending to be reasonable them we can debate that instead of beating around the clit

My mostly normie co-workers discussed this as it went on, I kept mostly quiet. When it broke that the girl was never separated and Time was still going to run with the cover, I showed them the links and they were sort of speechless. Maybe not Fake News, but at least Intentionally Dishonest News, and they saw it.

>(((Gollom)))
Killalljewskillalljewskillalljews

The narrative matters. The media cashes out when people are outraged.

Attached: 1529533454091.png (634x566, 30K)

I remember my MSM-defending professor said that good journalists publish a retraction and apology. Guess these guys suck even by liberal boomer standards.

I cant believe you heartless bastards aren't showing the real picture! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

Attached: ahshitz.png (1114x746, 703K)

Yes.

It is yet more evidence that the corporate owned mainstream media is nothing but a mouthpiece for their masters and have no interest in publishing actual events, only spinning whatever narrative they feel benefits them the most.

Attached: 746895.jpg (640x480, 77K)

in Canada if you treated your kid like the mother did the state would remove your kid and put her in foster care.

How did the mother treat the kid?

News is supposed to be trustworthy Jow Forums is not .

Depends on where you came from and when.

You don't trust us?

What's the whole story?

Attached: 1526427001993.jpg (600x600, 14K)

This is the power of the jew ... FAKE NEWS ARE MADE BY JEWS

lurk moar figgett

"HANGIN WITH MY BLACK BROTHERS KARA BOGA MY NIGGERS"

Burgers. What is it like having internment camps? Heartless mutts.

Attached: 1529156715131.jpg (300x295, 84K)

Tim Pool explains how fakes news works really well.
Basically Journalist A makes up some bullshit, Journalist B cites Journalists A's story as a rumour then the rest of the fake news media cite Journalist B claiming it's now fact because two or more people are corroborating on the same story.

Kikes and shills rely on subjective, emotional manipulation.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: 9B6061C7-F303-4565-906B-4F16594CA924.jpg (672x480, 92K)

So...

What your saying is....

The Ends...Justifies the Means...

Well the photo is a lie but we can use it to prop other truths!

Despite the fact that many other photos were proved false.

Despite the fact that a society is doomed the moment it has to throw away its laws the moment a child starts crying.

At the end of the day, anyone who supports this kind of propaganda is a ideologue with a agenda who would not shed a tear if a white toddler had her head blown of by a Mexican because it would be "inconvenient."

You have called 1/2 the country sub-human and nazi's and every other name under the sun...
and now you expect them to have sympathy for your cause of the month?

Last month you wanted to take their guns.
Month before that it was statues.
Month before that it was free speech.

THE SYMPATHY WELL IS DRY!! Come to grips with it! You no longer have the power to shame us!

Kek, wtf is wrong with them?

>You no longer have the power to shame us!

Good fucking post you!

No kids crying at the border is real, leftists like to force (((their))) agenda on news before looking at the details. Just sloppy and/or lazy journalism, if it could be called journalism.
>entertaining
Fuck off faggot. If you want to be entertained, change the channel

>I KNOW WE ARRESTED YOU AND CHARGED YOU UNDER FALSE PRETENSES BUT DOES IT REALLY MATTER?
Yes you slimy fucking cunts, IT ALWAYS MATTERS.

>get caught in a bald faced lie
>it d-doesn't m-m-matter

as usual, these despicable vermin continue to prove how evil they are.

It was all fake news. Even if it wasn't the fucken parents dragging this kid through the desert should be shot. Just goto a port of entry if you're after asylum? but nooo fucken greedy mexicans.. It's fucking mexico pieces of shit

>comments disabled

Because even the center - leftist will call out (((msm))) for their bullshit

Seriously fuck cbc

Jow Forums and Jow Forums in general has never given me bad advice desu

many leftist websites never have comments enabled because they're often flooded with sane people calling them out.

>There are kids crying because they are being separated from their parents

Did they read and sign the agreement before they crossed the border?

Attached: sbdnp.gif (498x280, 1.16M)

It's been pretty good on cbc lately, lots of left wing people getting btfo by right wing Canadian during most articles, usually ones about how trudeau is a useless fuck.

However anytime there's a trump article with comments open it's usually a circle jerk of 'fuck blumpffff'

>Sure, this kid that made TIME Magazine's cover wasn't actually separated
>And sure, the stories of horrific treatment of minors by ICE was from Obama's term
>And sure, the photos of kids in cages were from Obama's term
>And sure, we put a kid in a cage ourselves so we could have a picture that was from Trump's term
>But none of that matters, you should still believe us!
Never trust a Journalist.

Attached: Commie Noose Network.png (425x265, 81K)

lügenpresse!

d-d-d-damage control

Based

literally littering semite cess and mimes will eat it up

They'll get over it eventually
or not
Trump is like Nixon
Doing everything right but lefties REEEE constantly and screech IMPEACH at every opportunity.

mark (((gollem)))

What's taking fucking trump so fucking long. Mexico has fucken stolen California by criminal migration. They now flood Canada. WTF?

Amerimutts will detain kids...and defend it

I'm glad. Shit like this only makes Trump (and us) stronger, it only show the jewish media's lies and how more people are getting tired of liberal bullshit.

Canadians will import child killers... and pay them.

Ready for the next federal election libby?

this. i dont know how the left will survive when all the tv-addicted boomers are gone

This.

Attached: really.jpg (189x218, 14K)

LMFAO but don't pay attention to kids slaughtered by the friendly Syrian rebels OK stupid goys?

Attached: manar-05372600014691049982.jpg (716x515, 53K)

THE WHOLE STORY: its a poor idea to bring your toddler along when committing a crime.

just poz my govt propaganda arm up senpai

I just had a nice dinner, and now it's all over the floor. Thanks, user. Jackass...

I go to Jow Forums for my news. Better than any other news site and you figure out what the medias trying to cover up here. Only thing is though you need to have critical thinking skills while browsing and not a lot people have that these days. This board is also currently pretty shitty since the shills have basically won since the mods are corrupt and the same cycle of threads happens everyday either bbc threads or toastie hate thread. This place is a joke of what it used to be but is still better than any news site if you can dig through the shit

Attached: BaitRomanus.png (468x468, 11K)

imagine being such a brainlet you decide things based on seeing a toddler cry, as if toddlers don't cry all the fucking time

MATTERS LOADS

ON DISCOVERY OF THE DECEPTION THE VIEWER FEELS MANIPULATED AND DEEMS THE ENTIRE OUTLET UNTRUSTWORTHY

WHAT ELSE HAVE THEY TWISTED IN THE PAST OR WILL IN THE FUTURE, WHICH PARTS HAVE THEY TWISTED AND TO WHAT DEGREE, JUST A PICTURE WHAT ELSE

DONT LIKE BEING CALLED FAKE NEWS THEN DONT PUBLISH FAKE NEWS WOMP WOMMMMP

Then imagine what kind of thought process must take place to think that this is deserved for living in the "wrong place"..

Attached: FM007.jpg (2310x1546, 537K)

>((Gollom))
You got to be fucking kidding me.

OY DA GOYIM KNOW CALL DA RABBI

Head Rabbi Yosef goldmans-heimerstein: ANUDDA SHOAH I SHALL SUMMON THE CLAY GOLEM!!!

>Do facts and context matter?
lmfao, do I even have to answer?

Does it matter that the news is fake news? Haha, no, now if you'll excuse me I have more Rick and Morty to watch with my wife's boyfriend. Later, racist losers. :o)

Womp Womp

Your enthusiasm is admirable but please drop the caps and take a breath brother.

>We Fibbed. (And that's a good thing.)

Attached: hilldawg will never be a gamer.png (640x1018, 662K)

>dysfunction and sadism at the heart of American society. The cries of a child going ignored while a cold, soullless authority figure looks down in pity. It is a symbol of what America once was. A reminder that we are better than this.
iknorite? we were once a nation instead of merely a country. parents were the authority figures for both their children and themselves. there was warmth, there was caring, and there was connection. more importantly there was a widespread and deep seated sense of community -- unapologetically unwelcome here among us were the sorts of dumb faggots who'd need to rely on jaded, impersonal public servants to assume responsibility for the children they elected to stop caring for because they were too busy sucking at being civilized and possessing empathy. now we're overrun with exactly those sorts of dumbass fucking faggots. how far we've fallen indeed.

best leaf post i've seen in ages. good jerb m8.

I'd tell the whole story of putting my dick in that loli. Bury my face in her loli butt, tongue her fart box then facefuck her hard.

Anyone good with with Photoshop change to the "Nintendo Snitch"?