Jow Forums btfo fucking snowflakes LMAO

Jow Forums btfo fucking snowflakes LMAO

Attached: vwv5aawcgt511.jpg (869x574, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masterpiece_Cakeshop_v._Colorado_Civil_Rights_Commission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

were the fags refused service and asked to leave?

Don't you dare call me that EVER again

false equivalency

Sanders eating at the restaurant wasn't forcing the owners to do anything that violated their religion.

The snowflake insult really cuts deep on the left. Their reaction is "N-no, you're the snowflake" like a toddler insulting match.

>Jow Forums
>conservatives

Whatever you say scooter.

>muh religion

Attached: 1505450613752.jpg (780x780, 207K)

>De-facto admitting that denying the cake was legitimate
>using Snowflake, an extreme right-wing insult that mocks homosexuals, faggots, trannies and leftists

>pepe meme

So, now that you've carried water for me like a mule, you'll tell me who Sarah Sanders is, and I'll pretend to care.

Attached: 1525323740904.gif (549x598, 212K)

Objectively a coherent and sound argument to which you provide no response: thus you have instantly lost.

I am happy as long as there isn't a double standard. You should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason. If Sarah was black she could sue them out of business.

so muslims enforcing shariah law in england neighborhoods is completely legitimate

Attached: 1.gif (270x214, 1.01M)

Run. Leave. Don't return to this site. This place will suck you in and strip away your innocence. All anons here know. You think know you've'n't any left, but you do. Ignorance is bliss. Leave.

yeah, you know, the reason america was founded? so we could be free to practice our religion?

LOL OP doesn't know the difference. OP must be in debt from her liberal communist humanities degree... So sad.

Attached: advancedFaggotry.jpg (124x119, 3K)

>neighborhood
>private business
Please ask your doctor about the symptoms and causes of mental retardation.

trumptards are the new snowflakes. Congrats on your new thin as fuck skin, faggots.

Can say the same shit about democrats. They’re furious about not being able to force people to buy cakes. Yet they’re happy about a restaurant forcing Sarah out. Derp.

>refusing to serve degenerates a wedding cake because for their fake marriage
>refusing to serve someone because they have a different political ideology than you

Leftwing retards need to be taken out back and shot. Alternatively anyone who owns a business should refuse to serve leftwing scum

The guy offered to sell them a cake he had already made just not one he would have had to specifically make for their wedding

"L-LEFTIST CANT MEME NO MEME CANT BAD MEME NO NO NO BAD"

Attached: Stormfag Death Killer.png (1429x824, 52K)

Child abuse conspiracy about a basement that doesn't exist in 3, 2, 1...

No you moron, England is a white country for white people and no shitskin religion should ever have its say in my country. Islam and Christianity are not the same and deep down cucks like you know it. If Muslims don’t want to do something you wouldn’t force them to so don’t do the same with the Christians. Christian bakeries don’t refuse faggots because they’re faggots, they refuse to take part in a religious ceremony they see as sacred. This is not even remotely difficult to understand

Not even remotely the same thing.

A better analogy would be if Sarah Sanders asked for a slice of cake that had “WOMP WOMP” written in whip cream on top and the restaurant refused.

Leftwing retards at their finest. Nothing intelligent to say, literally ever. Seeing as how you bring up pizzagate can you expalin why someone would write emails that clearly insinuate paedophilic activity but aren’t paedophilies?

Wrong, nobody is suing or making a court case out of this, just leaving 1 star reviews is all :)

They're perfectly fine to turn away conservatives. I'm sure their business is going to do fine--businesses that pander to liberals and shoe away conservatives always prosper, and not the other way around. That's totally why Starbucks is doing so well in comparison to Chick-Fil-A, isn't that right?

Attached: 1488081549643.jpg (958x540, 41K)

No they can’t, they also can’t explain why they make excuses for niggers they’d want nothing to do with so instead they come here and project their frailties and use strawman arguments in an attempt to troll the right

The gays asked to have dildos and a gaping asshole on the cake and the baker said no way. How is that comparable to eating at a restaurant and being kicked out because you work for Trump? If the fags asked for a normal cake there would never have been a problem but they wanted to have a GAPING ASSHOLE made out of fondant and dildos on their cake. Narrative fail

I support neither decision but i support their right to make it.

>England is a white country for white people
yikes! must upset you a great deal that you're a dying breed

Attached: 1508560096110.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

>a restaurant is allowed to decide who comes in but a country isn't.
just keep proving Jow Forums's point

No because secular law overrides religious practices in public domain, its why they're allowed to turn down any white kid that tries to join one of their FCs because most of them are attached to their religion based schools. On the other hand they cant say no to refusing to sell white ppl food at a kebab shop for the same reason.

am I the only one who supports the buisness owner here?
she owned the restaurant, she can refuse service to anyone, for any reason. same goes for any buisness owner.
I don't understand why this is a big deal...

OP is a simpleton

Attached: putin come on now.jpg (624x624, 51K)

One is for religious reasons the other is because of butthurt.

It's their property after all.
If it were up to me refusing niggers would be allowed.

Attached: g+1.jpg (533x800, 260K)

the left cant me....

I don’t believe Sanders has any plans to involve courts, in order that the restaurant might to coerced into serving her (or, otherwise, legally punished for not doing so).

Attached: 0428AD5F-87DC-40E0-AB29-FB90B80B4CCB.gif (373x280, 899K)

Eh, yea one is a civil right the other isn't. This is why everyone thinks you are retarded.
sage

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 31K)

Attached: 56739D27-86BE-486C-BDC2-CBC003A5C5FA.jpg (500x355, 22K)

I agree. Private businesses should be able to refuse service for any reason they want no questions asked. The left is showing their hypocrisy in this matter which is what I think most people are bothered by.

>Nothing intelligent to say, literally ever.
I'm not the one who blindly follows a dotard who doesn't know shit despite having the best intelligence agency of the world.

Cry me a river, fag. This is a free market. If a patron doesn't want to serve a kidsnatcher they are allowed to do so, because it's their fucking business.

>he thinks we're doing it for Sarah or because we're triggered
hahahhahahaha

Attached: Chaos.jpg (550x495, 221K)

so is the majority of the normie right...
naught but hypocrisy with this event

no u mad bro

>left cant meme

Attached: image.jpg (1281x985, 205K)

They're mad in a "Fucking cunts" type of way, not a "How dare the government force people do to shit" type of way.

I acknowledge the restaurant's right to refuse service to whomever and for whatever reason they like, and like the cake shop, have to deal with any aftermath of their decision. However, I applaud the female for being more level headed than the mentally I'll faggots and simply accepting it and leaving without a quarrel.

KEK

Attached: genetic superiority.jpg (980x1200, 293K)

Can we lable the business as anti-trump and take away up to 50% of their customer base?

>imply Jow Forums isn't right wing

Attached: 1524890821444.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Given that political orientation has more genetic cause than sexual orientation does, it should be more illegal to discriminate against Sarah Sanders than it is to discriminate against gay people.

She was born this way.

Except she left the restaurant without any confrontation and she isn't trying to take the restaurant to court over it.

She obviously accepts their opinion and actions and just simply left. Meanwhile, faggots are taking things to the Supreme Court over their disagreements.

>conservative
>rightwing
gtfo faggot, come back when you've read some history

>implying conservative = right wing

Attached: u ok retard.jpg (203x250, 6K)

Those were two very different cases. The colorado baker didn't kick the gay couple out, he simply told them he wouldn't bake a custom cake for their wedding. The restaurant in Virginia literally told Sanders to gtfo.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masterpiece_Cakeshop_v._Colorado_Civil_Rights_Commission
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/23/sarah-sanders-booted-so-restaurant-could-uphold-certain-standards-co-owner-says-report.html

Get your facts straight before bothering us next time, you idiot shill

SAGE

Attached: shillSAGE.png (644x529, 173K)

Conservatives aren't demanding a lawsuit or calling in the government to deal with it.

Nobody gives a fuck about Sarah sanders

glad we can finally bully fags/libs openly and point to this as justification though

Attached: 1529373984068.png (650x515, 332K)

There is no thin skin here. Any buisness can refuse service, but if they think can survive on leftist alone, wrong. How long can they stay open when lefties will just want to use the bathroom, pay what they "feel", and generally just act like niggers in there place of buisness.

Attached: closed.jpg (300x168, 10K)

You're on the wrong board

Fixed

Attached: niggers.jpg (866x532, 149K)

awwww at least you tried. now take your straw man and leave. leddit is that way--->

love trumps hate,

Sarah rights are human rights

Attached: caitlyn-jenner.jpg (640x420, 71K)

False equivalency much faggot?

How is this going to end OP Republican only restaurants ? might as well have two seperate countries while were at it

WE'RE NOT CONSERVATIVES, FAGGOT!

Attached: on accusations.png (699x850, 153K)

SHS is /ourmilf/

>gay couple can't buy a wedding cake
You realize he never refused to sell them a cake, right brainlet?
>obvious slide thread
don't forget to sage

Attached: gruuuggggsmaaashh.jpg (2048x1152, 1.18M)