Here's what I think is going on:

Here's what I think is going on:

First Trump, GOP, and FoxNews and other rightwing media feeds the Trumpster's intense feelings of inferiority and inadequacy. Trump makes them feel the way he does about being rejected by the very people from whom he wants validation - the elite. Then he both frightens and enrages Trumpsters by reinforcing their fear of GENETIC annihilation. And the key word in that sentence is genetic. Trumpsters feel as if they're genetically disappearing.

Once you understand these basic facts you can begin to interpret their speech and actions as people in extreme distress.

So if a Trumpster were to walk up to me and start calling me the n word, I would ask them if they were alright and if they kept shouting at me, I would ask them if they need help because it appears they're in distress. I would call 911 to see assistance if all else fails. That's the way I interpret it. I hope when we get a democratic Congress we can help them with affirmative action programs to reduce the risk of harm they can and do cause to other members of our civil society

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-03-22-at-10.37.17-AM-500x587.png (500x587, 450K)

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about

>OPs pic is a fat girl
I've said it once and I'll say it again, hot chicks are right wing because they have nothing to prove. They just want what they're owed.

Here's what I think is going on.
O.P. it's a faggot

What even is "drumpf"? What is the origin and what does making donald drumpf again mean specifically?

Attached: 6f4c6e9b18d5ce1237d8d75d9fe18278.gif (455x249, 1.08M)

That’s his real name before he changed it to sound fancy

Heres whats really going on.
Youre tipsy from all those hours spent manning your glory hole.
Go home OP, youre Cum drunk.

Walking up to strangers and screaming at them is a liberal move. Trump supporters are probably too busy working and looking after their families.

wrong

John Oliver "discovered" that the original Trump ancestral surname in the 1800's was Drumpf. In his infinite creative and satirical wisdom he decided to promote a "make donald drumpf again" campaign because its funny...uh I guess...

that's the meme, somehow calling him by his old family name is a scathing insult, its retarded

Attached: drump.jpg (1024x819, 187K)

Sage
Liberals are just delusional at this point and its going from funny to scary

>First Trump, GOP, and FoxNews and other rightwing media feeds the Trumpster's intense feelings of inferiority and inadequacy.
Shills are out in full force today.

The Trump supporters that I know in real life tend to be personally and professionally successful, there is one retired professor and one proprietary trader. So the inferiority and inadequacy thing doesn't ring true for me.

whatever is going on the right has been proven to be inferior and degenerate and stupid.

This was the point in world history where Trump was still considered a joke. Now he controls the nukes.

PSA: Jow Forums users can hide cringe threads in an instant with shift-click

Attached: herbs.jpg (1000x800, 693K)

fpbp

>heres what i think
stopped right there because i wanted to tell you to fuck off

guess her adopted kids wouldnt be around to get her a present since she is so inbred they left to go back to their real families.

This is why ya cant let even one Jew live in the future look at he havoc they wreak on the world around them.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

I have seen almost this exact text posted elsewhere today. Is this the new pasta being pushed by the left?

>If someone called me a nigger I'd straight up call the cops
>people who say things that make me uncomfortable are a risk to society and I hope The Cuckenment can help reduce the risk to my fantasy bubble world. And my friends too.

Fucking faggot cuck gay cunt. Goddamn bro, take the (((you))) this is some next level beta shit

Attached: 1511480311881.jpg (206x212, 5K)

>rabbi has a “new” theory
>rabbi speaks at Jow Forums as if he’s some authority
>rabbi should be home - jews go dark after sundown on Fridays
Op is not a very good rabbi.

Attached: 0BB80193-5E2E-485A-AE96-CCF88F09B14B.jpg (578x808, 115K)