It's 4 months later - why is he still Broward County's sheriff...

It's 4 months later - why is he still Broward County's sheriff? I thought you guys said that Florida's Republican governor was taking measures to have him impeached for corruption and incompetence, but that obviously hasn't happened. And speaking of Broward County, whatever happened with the "Awan scandal"? You guys were making a huge deal out of that last summer, but now... nothing. Debbie is still a powerful member of the US House.

Attached: fl-florida-school-shooting-who-is-broward-sheriff-scott-israel-20180223[1].jpg (2000x1125, 277K)

oh this the guy investigating the xxxtentciopn (((murder))) people stil belive the shit that comes out of broward county

Attached: texas rangers.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>Sheriff 56

Governor Scott Also passed that bullshit gun control law. Maybe it's time to leave Florida? I'd like to go somewhere kind of cold anyway.

We also elected a republican majority to congress and couldn't repeal obamacare, build a wall, reform anchor baby loopholes in our immigration system, prosecute states that openly violate federal law etc. This is brexit. This is the defeat in victory when the losers win by accident. This is government.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>Florida's Republican governor
You mean that gun grabbing cuck Rick Scott who says Bill Nelson hasn't done enough to stop gun violence?

literally a Mossad controlled county

Clearly you have no idea how corrupt the Bowards County PD is, they even have CIA connections

Elaborate plz

Rick Scott is busy focused on taking out Bill Nelson in the upcoming midterm elections.

>expecting republicans to do or accomplish anything

We should start making a note of which towns and locations are corrupt.

So what? Governor trumps county sheriff.

anywhere that votes in a democrat.

most county sheriffs are elected.
can the gov just kick him out.

What happened with the Vegas shooting too? Funny how that just disappeared

After that gun control shit I'm not sure I'll vote for him but I sure as hell don't want any more democraps. I may have no choice.

Running out of material?

Trump and his based band of Zionists are going to shut down the most Jewish county in the US any day.... seriously though, the truth is on our side, what the fuck is Trump doing? why is taking so long with all of this shit? do we have any real evidence he is actually trying to prosecute the monsters in the swamp at this point? You don't let your daughter marry a Kushner if you're serious about stopping Zionism.

For the rest of you, note the wording
>I thought you guys said, but it hasn't happened
>You guys were making a huge deal out of that, but now nothing

For one, people on high are generally a clique. They would also hesitate to do such a thing because many have dirt, to which they could be held accountable. So, it could just as easily happen to them, or someone who is "their friend". It is one of the biggest issues related to integrity and corruption in government bureaucracies, to much autonomy, and not enough accountability and consequence. The days are long gone where a civil service worker is a marginally paid individual, working for benefits and a pension, most are competitive, and with that should have reciprocal competitive expectations.

Attached: totally out of control.jpg (558x372, 80K)

I AM THE LAW

Attached: marimar.jpg (604x604, 80K)

he is a jew in a jewish-run county
this country has a massive jewish 5th column

what the fuck is that

americans are pussies

Hogg now has a bodyguard who carries a gun

The Hogg Dogg loves guns

I think after the CIA was very successful at cocaine smuggling with Clinton in Arkansas, all police departments that want them have CIA connections

A fuck hole

No. He loves power and fame. Yes half the country are pussies. Mostly the ones that vote democrat.

Diosito mío...

Attached: 1529707299613.png (779x311, 392K)

>LE MUTT MAYMAY
leave

WAKE UP GOYIM....

Attached: fuck_south_florida_v3.0.png (744x1488, 854K)

They won't know what it means until it is too late.

Attached: If you do not understand they are ethnically aligned, and that is bad for you, and yours, you are th (225x225, 7K)