Have you guys looked up the FBI Crime Statistics...

have you guys looked up the FBI Crime Statistics? Blacks are like 12% of the population but are arrested for over 50% of the murders... :O

Attached: hmmm.png (970x193, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-2.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

summerfags and reddit niggers GTFO

No, none of us have ever seen that before.

Welcome to day 1 redpills

>Chimps chimp out
Welcome summer child.

Restrict that to only black who are male and 15 to 30 years old and you get a much smaller percentage. Around 4%.

Woah, that can't be right. I thought blacks were doing really well right now, like on TV and video games??

black people are just like everyone else :^)

Attached: bixnood gene.jpg (1136x2200, 801K)

What is Day 2 redpill?

They live lives of struggle. Not easy being a black person , many of their people don't have a chance.

They do commit a lot of crime though but I try to not blame a race. Bad white people too. Let's stop hating anons. Don't be a bunch of angry cuntholes

NASA

Newfag detected

fuck off retard

when you tell day 1 to your bro and he looks at you in silence

what is day one . just herd about this and i dont get it... explainations please

For every dreamer, we send back one nigger

Attached: b1aff6996271b1d37ff0e6d9234d5010.jpg (600x1046, 76K)

im tired of always losing the link or nobody being able to give me the link to it when i ask so here's the fucking table. bookmark it and dont lose it cause i dont wanna have to search for where they try to hide it again

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-2.xls

and it's only 35% but higher if you give them an even portion of the "unknown" murders (even though since they're niggers they'd have an outsized chunk of it)

so 6% of popln (blk males) commits 40%+ of murders

Attached: Uasdasdzztled.jpg (953x749, 155K)

Also keep in mind the majority of the remaining murders are committed by Hispanics.

This is where I saw over 50%
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

Attached: chrome_2018-06-23_22-56-29.png (958x1029, 333K)

thats arrests, not convictions

Attached: DC5A69EC-30ED-4A03-B95E-F98301EE2F9A.jpg (491x491, 56K)

Good, you have learned to look things up. Now go to the OFLC, and figure how all those visas need to be issued. Go to a combination of land records, and downloading minutes of department meetings that issue grants to individuals and companies. Start comparing these things to see how your future is being sold.

And yes, I have researched them. If you dig deep enough, you will find the sickest of ratios. Since, though small in numbers, the amount of fratricide of females towards younger siblings, compared to males, when young, may be foretelling.

Attached: 1+1=2.jpg (1286x836, 254K)

ok. that table should say 53%. 6095 / (6095 + 291 + 5004) = 53.5%

no it shouldn't because the table i posted is for those proven guilty. convicted offenders...

you posted the table for those merely arrested

I remember my first day on Jow Forums.

This is clearly becaiue of racism.