Feminism has reached Black Americans: Black Men fighting back

Look at these alpha black guys resisting feminist garbage
twitter.com/alwaystheself/status/1010173139538599936?s=21

If we follow in their footsteps then we can save the West!

Attached: AB41ECC2-BFAB-41E5-A7F5-C392E2B3726C.jpg (750x984, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/straight-black-men-are-the-white-people-of-black-people-1814157214
twitter.com/alwaystheself/status/1010173139538599936?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((White supremacy)))

Attached: 11944918-4A8C-49B7-B8CD-F3944D7C0982.jpg (750x1004, 434K)

OP can't bump own thread on first post, you stupid nigger faggot

Exactly as I had foreseen it

Attached: elder.jpg (540x360, 36K)

This is why sjws only date white men, they're the only race that puts up with this shit lmao

What a bunch of retards.
Daily reminder why we shouldn't let niggers into white countries.

Attached: 1529703731955.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

Pretty much.
There's a reason feminism is a joke in literally every non-white country.

Attached: 1528633456800.png (838x726, 536K)

This made me burst out laughing

Black men CAN'T speak in public ???

dare I say it, is she /OurGirl/ ???

Based

Lmao, the one thing black men are red-pilled On is women - good luck getting them to buy into this bullshit

There has never been a bifurcation as stark as that between cool, fat african women, and uncool, fat african women.
The Cool-fat African woman is a constant companion, the loyal lioness, the consummate dicksucker, and the ferocious mother.
The Uncool-fat African woman should be buried alive with rotten artichokes.
That is my opinion, change my mind.

basically saying shut up nigger

wtf i love black women now

Attached: 1525982412559.png (640x400, 268K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-223245.png (1080x1920, 436K)

Maybe it was a good thing Univision bailed them out after they got Hoganed.

>Linking these niggers here
What the absolute fuck are you doing?

Oh shit, some normalfag posted the thread. Everyone act like a white supremacist so they run away.

>sjws eating themselves
classic

>Lmao, the one thing black men are red-pilled On is women
ya remember most all black men these days grew up in a home with a single mother and no father to keep the bitch in line.
So they know what "independent" women are like .

So, we are white now?

how long until they will realize the difference between whites and (((whites)))? in a sense the feminazis are doing us a favor here

We must bring black men to Jow Forums

Oh yea, I forgot about South/Central America.
I guess your women are fucking retarded too.

You'll be fine.
It's 2018, we need to diversify the nigger hate threads anyway.

>don't know whether to laugh at this or cry
>mfw

Attached: anthony the great.jpg (850x400, 67K)

>AY YO YOU FUCKING WHITE BOI RESPEKT WAYMEN!
*Runs into Feminist*
>Oh shit.. dem white boi's were right...

WELCOME TO Jow Forums MY NIGGERS!!1!

Is this the true face of the left?
They hate and hate and hate and hate and never stop hating because if they ever stop hating they'll realize their cause is hollow?

I only know there are quite a few ballbiting succubuses amongst the female blacks. SJW shit like this will put them on steroids.

Niggers understand the true nature of women and how they must be handled but they have a much harder time. Black women are not only whores but also masculine.

Gonna be a while before they can post.
Fucking racist captchas

The left hates all men, regardless of race.

I mean they aren't wrong but why link them this shit? This thread sucks.

Black dudes aren't even that bad, I just don't want them to do illegal shit but that goes for every race.

>unable to make themselves into men, the women make us into women.
t. Rousseau

Niggers also have no problem with beating the shit out of a woman when she gets out of line.

I dapp this ya fell me

For the (you)s
Obviously

I herd ya warday

These people are whack yo

Attached: whoah.png (759x191, 24K)

Moran. Fucking hell, how long till summer ends

Black people were a mistake.

>Black dudes aren't even that bad,
Individual black dudes aren't that bad. But as soon as you get multiple niggers in the same space they compete to outnigger one another.
It is like how when two or more Christians gather together the spirit of Christ is present. But when multiple niggers gather together it is anti-Christ.

feminism is truly a cancer that taints and tries to destroy everything

yo dafuq is this place?

>have a grievance
>somehow manage to fail what Martin Luther King was talking about and divide yourselves even more than you were divided the day someone shot him.

Attached: 5_efbUd018bngmm8335ezlzuw_t1u1g.jpg (660x660, 60K)

haha now we know who you are Stephen!

Even the realisation of their ideals being a lie will just make them cling harder to the lie and deny all aspects of reality. Indeed complete insanety they have embraced.

Nigger men just need to be raging faggots before they can even get to this level of discussion. This is advanced niggerdom.

First you need to deal with the fact that straight black men are the white people of black people:

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/straight-black-men-are-the-white-people-of-black-people-1814157214

>June 23
Summer has only just begun.

>suffered
I really don't get why life's inconveniences and setbacks are always attributed to race for these people. Why is it never just, hey I was an ass so I got fired or had a hard time getting into school because I was too busy putting waves in my hair with Jerome.

People like this never amount to anything, again, regardless of race.

yo this site confusing as hell y it say my name anonymos

Is this a thinly veiled muh based black man thread? Is anyone shocked that black men want nothing to do with black women? Literally no one does. Black woman are the ugliest, most obnoxious, garbage tier females in the planet. Black men have known this forever, hence why they spend 99% of their lives trying to fuck white women.

Attached: 04f7b4bbff1518730481e36e2ba7dd8cb6d2e-wm.jpg (640x920, 38K)

This is a pro-Obama discussion group

WHEN WILL (((THEY))) STOP?!

Marxism? I think Marxism, desu. Actually, I know for a fact communist Jews spread Marxist ideology during the civil rights movement in the 60's.

Pretty sure they are trying to create a hierarchy where they are on top

This is more of a laugh at how retarded women are thead.

Black dudes are just being targeted by the woman we happen to be mocking.

>blah blah blah I hate niggers
We all do, user. Just chill out.

Only on the left fo you get to the top by explaining why you are on the bottom

But there's a problem with that.
Once they get on top, their words about 'muh oppression' will angle rather nicely back toward them

.. Can we turn this to our side?

That was funny also turned into a kangs conversation coupled with black womanz iz da mothas of civilization and sheeit. Quite entertaining actually. We need to Red pill them on who created feminism though they think white women in the CIA did it.

They'll just deflect with something like

>I wuz a black woman so we wuz oppressed worse so need to be on top and you need to be on bottom

>white people are the white people of people

>twitter.com/alwaystheself/status/1010173139538599936?s=21
>reading those comments
lol niggers are so rascist, they can't even not hate each other

You have to be retarded to not have seen this coming.

Attached: 1512102405426.png (1024x900, 78K)

Pro-Obama discussion wat u mean all yall talkin about is nigger this nigger that? Obama is still my prez fuk trump. feminist black women r y we still fuckin wit them white bitches so next time u see a brother with a blonde bitch remember there was a loud sista putin her whack ass feminst shit on blast

>when you hate black people so much you try to get them to join your online hate community

Attached: 1495603002224.png (449x1197, 67K)

Try reversing this logic. Don't let black women say anything in public without studying black men's work.

What is the real value of a Ph.D now?

Attached: Rothbard.jpg (850x400, 69K)

About tree fiddy

>they'll realize their cause is hollow
Their cause is purely hatred.

YO why you anonymous keep writin fuckin numbers in all ur posts this confusing as fuck i dont kno who talkin to me cuz no1 here using their name

KEK, go back to Twitter please this is a white only board.

That is why it is called anonymous you brainless psycho. Go back to where ever the fuck you came from newFAG

Take the redpill and leave Marquis

Attached: feminism.jpg (1024x989, 195K)

This is too good hahaha.

Naw i clicked the link on my twitter feed >>(ID: OdX2yieZ) (You) doyou think u bein funny talkin like this whites only shit lol get dafuq out

oh nice, that's golden pony boy

well tbqh we are already the most ethnically diverse online hate community out there

>black women are acting crazy
>better blame white people

Attached: 1442591395308.jpg (470x586, 87K)

w/ image you can...

FUCK NIGGERS

>taking shit bait this hard
You guys are the fucking worst.

I almost believe the nigger LARP

I don’t think black men should accept the fact that issues which uniquely effect them have been pushed to the sidelines because their story failed to get Trump impeached. I think black men should be pissed off about women, immigrants, border enforcement, piss tapes or any other news topic that the Democrats put in front of their problems for their own political benefit. I think black men should let the world know that they’re tired of being used as pawns by the liberal elite, university studients, women and the Democratic party. I think black men should show the world what they’re about by... here’s an idea... relocating to Detroit and rescuing that city frim the ashes with their bare hands and by the power of their own minds, Fix the roads, repair the houses, restart the factories... show the world the true power of black men freed from the easy lures of sports, drugs, sex and victim mentality. Stand uo my brothers and give them all the finger. Let’s make black men great again!

(ID: /dp1NfL2) (You)
FUCK YOU 2 FEMINIST BITCH U PROLLY A FAT PRECIOUS LOOKIN BITCH

lol, stupid bitch should have just stopped after the first three words

still can't tell if this is a larp or one of the greatest threads to watch happen

Attached: 1529768788981.gif (320x179, 2.29M)

kek. These niggas finna bouta get dabbed on.

You ruined it that was way too advanced for a nigger.
Made me kek though

A lot of the black guys I work with are swearing of black American women and dating and marrying African women. One guy married an Ethiopian woman that brings him home cooked meals every day.

Westernized American woman of all colors and races are a lost cause.

when they realize they have been the democrat's plantation niggers for the last 50 years and that was all according to (((plan)))

This is a great thing because it means that the nigger birth rates will decline too!

This is horseshit
It took me atleast a day back in '05, to figure out how to post