How is Jay Dyer not /ourleader/?

How is Jay Dyer not /ourleader/?

> can't lose an argument
> talks about illuminati
> based orthodox
> btfo gayrapey
> hates boomers
> power level so high he doesn't even have to talk about jews

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 142K)

he's legit. I like him but he can go on and on and on and on about shit.

itt: MOSSAD spams another e-celeb

Attached: lana-1.jpg (1400x787, 654K)

redice
leak project
higher side chats
freeman
john b wells
all ourguys

Attached: thumbsup.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

just because you work for someone doesnt mean you are on their side.

Attached: kek29.png (349x600, 148K)

tell me moar

Attached: lana-2.jpg (1400x787, 719K)

I'm officially leaving this board now.

he's not an e-celeb either.. he's a broke intellectual - the best kind. A true artist.

stfu you shilling puke

Attached: lana-3.jpg (1400x787, 652K)

sounds like something a jew would post

Attached: lana 2.png (599x161, 8K)

so you're saying she's glowing because she sued a gov contractor? I can tell you one thing,, she's never getting another job in that sector.

im not a shill.

Attached: lana 3.png (888x109, 8K)

Jay is the man.
I'm looking to join an orthodox chruch now, anyone else?

I have to look into this one.. didn't know that.

maybe you should lurk moar before defending tranny agents of israel?

Attached: lana 4.png (1783x420, 57K)

OK, and Dyer is a Mossad or CIA agent based on...?

oh fuck off, you don't have to be a dick. I'm open to truth, cant fault me for knowing EVERYTHING.

Red Ice is Government.

white genocide is happening. it's your duty to learn who the enemies are. Red Ice is a Jewish/Nazbol propaganda outlet...just like the DailyStormer, TRS, the Alt-Right, etc. It's time to get serious about saving our people...instead anons are running damage control for a fairly passable tranny.

Attached: lanas band 2.jpg (1440x1320, 805K)

So what harm are they doing? redpill me on that. I see them as good.

for starters they're promoting Zionism.

Attached: lanas band 3.jpg (1500x1107, 668K)

omg a person had a different career and weren't born redpilled like the rest of us

Yeah I like Jay Dyer, he’s put a lot of good videos out about some interesting topics, he’s a smart guy for sure, respected in many circles

he seems to think everything is a falseflag and every celebrity death is an assassination right before they were going to expose le everything

>omg
post your chemical tits or gtfo, lana

Attached: merchant damage control.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

Another e-celeb wannabe trying to ride our back to financial success. Fuck him.

Attached: 342342652641451135.jpg (514x685, 88K)

link me a video where they do. I have a hard time believing that.

Deporting Jews to Israel implies they belong there which is Zionism. Jews responsible for white genocide don't deserve their own State but instead jail cells or the noose as law permits.

Attached: lana zionism 3.jpg (617x536, 47K)

I think your doing more harm than good.

I guess Hitler was a zionist too huh?

You are blowing this tweet way out of context if thats all you have to back up your argument. If you had better info, like the facts you posted earlier it would be easier to agree with you.

>oy vey stop exposing the Zionist plot, goy!

No. Hitler meant the Jews to live under an SS police state. Jews were not to be given their own military much less nukes. Hitler instead fell for the false strategy of deportation. Again: criminal Jews will get jail cells or the noose, not the reward of an ethno-State. The strategy of Zionism is dead because a superior counter-strategy now exists and I've you a glimpse of by defeating the argument of deportation as a solution to the JQ.

>it didnt work for hitler
>it will not work for us

Stop what you're doing while you still can.
You rats will find no hole into which you may scurry when confronted by the cat.

Attached: lana zionism 2.jpg (617x886, 84K)

I'll repeat...
>OK, and Dyer is a Mossad or CIA agent based on...?

Red Ice is MOSSAD/CIA.
No one who isn't MOSSAD/CIA is given attention by their propaganda outlets, like Red Ice.

Attached: lana zionism 1.jpg (621x396, 52K)

When the agents of Zionism have finished exposing the problems Jews create and have generated a wave of International anti-Semitism, then the Peoples will receive the true redpill simultaneously. Zionists who are so skilled at deception cause me to wonder how well they hang?

Attached: lana tranny 2.jpg (1192x870, 426K)

you're the one glowing here. I think others will agree with me as this thread moves up. I have nothing further to discuss with you.

Attached: hahahaha.gif (628x402, 2.99M)

Attached: 1523869949701.png (500x336, 48K)

>haha all this proof Red Ice is MOSSAD/CIA Zionist propaganda outlet actually shows you're glowing!
>LOL I'm done here!

I accept your ragequit.

And let your's be accepted too.

Attached: lana tranny.jpg (2000x2298, 862K)

you are nu or a shill
there is no leader, I don't know who this faggot is but your shilling makes me sus

aus bro what other youtubers do you follow besides the ones I shared?

Jay Dyer is a Duginist and an information gatekeeper.

redice may be spooks, but so are the renegay people

>so are the renegay people
make a thread and post proofs

Bye sweetie

Oh, literal leaf

Not Youtubers necessarily... I like E. Michael Jones. He understands history and the Jews better than most. His videos/audio and books are all great.

Redice is just controlled by a different intelligence agency then renegay. Both have their own agendas and both of them are obvious spook fronts.

shills from both groups are ITT arguing right now and you're one of them

Attached: __KxMx6I.jpg (512x512, 84K)

I'm not saying you're wrong.
I'm asking for proof Renegade are spooks.
I've given evidence Red Ice is... please back your claim and let's look at the evidence. I'm happy to investigate if you have something worth looking into. Otherwise, I've not seen Renegade step out of line. They have not:

>shills for anti-Semitism as a stepping stone to Zionism
>shilled e-celebs
>shilled for Nazbol

so proof or gtfo

Attached: proof.png (751x670, 28K)

wew those digits.

oh, literal follower and nu/fag/

one bump for proofs before i fuck off

Attached: burden of proof.png (1332x882, 387K)

you of all people posting that image
> wew

user made a claim.
im asking for proofs.
your comment is irrelevant misdirection.

only good thread up right now is >so I'm going to hang here for a bit.

Just because they say certain things you agree with doesn't mean they're legit. Internet nazism didn't spring up organically and different groups wanted to get in on the social engineering campaign and use if to their benefit.

Look into these people and where they came from. Kyle Hunt for instance, where did he come from?

>Look into these people and where they came from. Kyle Hunt for instance, where did he come from?
You are making the claim.
Provide proof or don't.
I have no interest in Q-level rabbit holes and riddles.

Attached: mfw no jazz.jpg (472x643, 41K)

Your only point is that Dyer was on a Red Ice show and therefore is controlled opposition. I think you're controlled opposition because you say things they would say.

Because he's just a man.
You idiots say this everytime some garbage YT "celebrity" comes along and says something you like, then you find a flaw of some sort and they're never spoken of again after a month or so.
Some prime examples: spencer, southern, laci, milo etc etc
Sort yourselves out, seriously.

>upmote

it's spooks spooking spooks bro. All of these guys are glowing but some just glow a tinge brighter then the other ones. It's an information war and half truths are a very powerful weapon.

Thanks Dr. Peterson

Attached: Jordan Petersontarded.png (1039x698, 847K)

Another fine example. Thanks user, i missed that one.
Who's next? Boogie or Anthony Burch?

The absolute STATE of Jow Forums these days...

>haha you exposed Red Ice as a government propaganda outlet serving Israel
>you are controlled opposition
every post you made at me is like a move in chess. and ever reply to you is a checkmate. just stop posting.

>it's spooks spooking spooks bro.
I am open to your evidence but you've provided absolutely nothing despite multiple requests. But I'll tell you what: create a free WordPress.com blog, do a proper investigation of Renegade, and post proof they're spooks. Do the same thing I did with Patrick Little. I'll look at your evidence and conduct my own investigation if you give even one article of proofs they're CIA/MOSSAD. Until you deliver, however, I have no reason to believe your baseless claim. Im going to sleep nao. You know how to reach me once you have proofs. :^)

Attached: mfw black nazi.jpg (607x340, 80K)

you guys really think I'm a spook?

>wasting my time with outing low level nazi larpers
nah

You didn't expose shit, retard

Oh, of course. If you don't agree with everything we say, you're a filthy kike shill

Funny how you cunts alway claim everyone telling the truth and point out anti white racism is a shill for mossad

B-but calling me a Mossad agent is something a shill would say!

Best decision of your life user

Are you stupid.
Orthodox apologetic conspiracy theorist
>Thats pol?

He is
>Our guy
But you arent, gtfo...

Attached: 1529729713911.jpg (255x247, 15K)

If you’re being serious then you’re a fucking retard. I couldn’t care less if all the kikes fuck off to Israel. Why would that be a problem? Oh wait, you’re clearly a fucking shill trying to get people to say they’d kill all Jews to try to sabotage us

I dont think you realize who you are defending there bud.

Attached: 1526731724003.jpg (3250x2437, 1.29M)

then you have no proof and i accept your defeat on behalf of Renegade, if such a thing is even possible. Goodnight.

Attached: SINEAD-8.jpg (965x664, 103K)

Too high IQ for Jow Forums

I wanna see E Michael Jones strangle Jay Dyer with piano wire

I've known about JD for a while, but that debate where he visibly made JF mad through pure argumentation cemented him as a top notch ecelebfag in my book

Sinead used to get promoted on redice.

If Jay Dyer is Mossad(because he gets promoted by redice) then wouldn't Sinead be a shill too?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-24 at 12.23.16 AM.png (633x433, 174K)

Holy shit, I haven't seen this crazy bitch since the /new days

ahhh yes the classic every one on your side is a fed or a jew or alien monkey.

we should not even trust our own dogs and put them down just incase jews wire tapped them while we where at work. might as well go live in a tent somewhere because your boss at work might be a mossad shill and your landlord might also be a israel secret agent watching you fap everynight . fuck im packing the tent as we speak and im gonna go live in the woods for 10 years.