Please help me deport this illegal alien

Name: Bon-youn Goo
Nationality: S korea
Residency: Flushing, NY
Occupation: Illegal cap driver, transports prostitutes for illegal korean massage parlors and spas located in metro NY area.
Drives: 2014 Ford Taurus w/ NY plate # HAA5755

Contacted ICE as well as local police but, they don't seem to care. Need some tips or advice on how to deport this guy who is involved in sex trafficking, drug trafficking and illegal gambling.

Attached: PICT0002.AVI_000100986.png (1280x720, 868K)

nypa

Attached: PICT0002.AVI_000130788.png (1280x720, 929K)

Attached: mittromneyetchasketch_immigration.jpg (550x250, 38K)

Flushing is full of the very worst. Fuckin lazy and rude.

what's NYPA ? I have already contacted NYPD

Create a page on pastebin put everything you know about this shit do not fill out who you are and do not join the site! that will keep you anonymous, title it ( New York sex trafficker need help )
after you submit it things you would like seen done will happen for you
do not ask questions do not say any thing to any one

I admit. It's the place in where the law of God doesn't apply. The main source of energy that runs this place is sex and inequity.

Call state police and say he's driving erratically and appears intoxicated and that hes a threat to other motorists.

much thanks

What'd he do? Cuck you with your favorite prostitute?

Ahahaha

NYPA

Keep up the good work, Deputy Doofy.

Gooks who help gook prostitutes are good in my book.

Being this new.
GTFO Faggot

Have you ever seen the movie taken

Newyork Prostitution Academy. They will hire his prostitutes and deport him.

Serious though, just call NYPA and give them the info. They might ask some questions regarding your connection to him, but if he's illegal, they'll take care of it. If they ask you for what department, probably the Regulated Industries sector of the NYPA.

Did he tell you to leave Kim alone or something?
Dude that's not even her real name

Just kidding FBI

Attached: Capture.jpg (1128x374, 33K)

imagine being this ass hurt

Attached: 1514023468072.png (420x420, 9K)

This shows that Jow Forums doesn't give a shit about white people and would let a foreigner commit crime and further let those people replace you.

Although I'm a korean descent, I am not a sympathizer of communism or north korea. I am just a conservative Trump supporter who is stuck in this shit hole. There's no one around to help and that's the reason I am reaching out to this community known to be right wing

Thanks again for your advice. Will try

Thanks

Take phone, hit record, put back in pocket
>got any blow?
ICE changes mind

Does he deliver to New Jersey?

-Asking for a friend.

Attached: WeinerStrokingIt.gif (415x404, 168K)

go to the local synagogue and report his illicit and antisemitic activities to the Rabbi. flushing has alot of uzbeki jews fighting chink hookers

>ntisemitic activities to the Rabbi
good idea