Pol: From the beginning of time until now, which European country would you say is the best?

Adapted from my 'how big was Jesus' dick" thread

Attached: allahisgod.jpg (340x230, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4BY2zCReDWg
youtu.be/JuUaSpcfrpA
youtu.be/pqFKK7V8XMc
youtu.be/rZ87iWfJdpw
youtu.be/-yqrBO2YYxc
youtu.be/xrea-8XANaw
youtu.be/fRHOTmj_jI0
youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE
youtu.be/hsTlDwJ2xhU
youtu.be/C6FjGSM0qQo
youtu.be/Ol9Fh8ljmX8
youtu.be/FNZBmtLhOvw
youtu.be/eJS823h4PLc
youtu.be/bWkJajsooLo
youtu.be/LWiXECm0M5g
youtu.be/rzFs4EvyljI
youtu.be/YQCIxnkAtiI
youtu.be/scXJfeiErS8
youtu.be/BLBw7fw8yV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

01: youtu.be/4BY2zCReDWg
02: youtu.be/JuUaSpcfrpA
03: youtu.be/pqFKK7V8XMc
04: youtu.be/rZ87iWfJdpw
05: youtu.be/-yqrBO2YYxc
06: youtu.be/xrea-8XANaw
07: youtu.be/fRHOTmj_jI0
08: youtu.be/VjEqoltgSQE
09: youtu.be/hsTlDwJ2xhU
10: youtu.be/C6FjGSM0qQo
11: youtu.be/Ol9Fh8ljmX8
12: youtu.be/FNZBmtLhOvw
13: youtu.be/eJS823h4PLc
14: youtu.be/bWkJajsooLo
15: youtu.be/LWiXECm0M5g
16: youtu.be/rzFs4EvyljI
17: youtu.be/YQCIxnkAtiI
18: youtu.be/scXJfeiErS8
19: youtu.be/BLBw7fw8yV0

Attached: Dr William Pierce about Christianity.jpg (720x317, 49K)

>If it wasnt for Islam, European culture wouldnt have survived the dark ages.

ALLAH'S GRACE

Northern Europe is absolutely the best. Norway and Sweden and Denmark and Finland. They're more European. The further down south and east you go, the less White (native european) the people become. Spainish and Italians for example are very mixed (talking genetically here, not about current immigration problems) with middle easterners.

Very close 2nd place = the other Germanic countries (incl Germany).

Attached: tumblr_p7nl588LFC1uizf0uo1_1280.jpg (1280x1889, 502K)

*spanish
time to sleep

Attached: odcla436Xj1v10q19o1_1280.jpg (720x720, 179K)

>Is Northern Europe a country?
>I think not.

Whats wrong with not being more European? They still got in the door.

everything besides italy was perfect until the romaniggers started spreading 'turn the other cheek' mentallity along with christianity and acceptance. ULTIMATE faggot religion.

it's pretty obvious

Italian food and dick was perfect. Islam cleared that faggot religion issueup for you tho.
ALLAH'S GRACE

If i was a brown non-human i still wouldnt leech off of human countries. Actually maybe if i was one i wouldnt mind because my brain would be such a primitive thing with no ability for morality.

Whats wrong with liking good food and dick?

>choosing what food you eat based on taste instead of nutritional value and the ease of access.
This is hedonism and non-beneficial.

>liking dick.
This is unsanitary and non-beneficial hedonistic behavior because you are a male and cannot reproduce.

Its white dick, so its beneficial for me. Fat white dicks are so good that god himself takes time out of his busy schedule to suck on a few.

1: you're a guy.
2: whoring yourself out doesnt help anyone. weak whites turn into nigger lover traitors. every single time.

1. Just because I am doesnt mean you have to treat me as one, because.....
2. White guys arent the ones I want to be weak. I want a white man to feminize me into a surrogate wife for him.

2a. The first step in being a quality surrogate wife is understanding his culture and the social standing of it(this thread).
2b. The second step is understanding the role of masculinity in his culture(clearly yours is very masculine- I mean my bussy would be wet if I was in your presence).
2c. The third step is his fat white dick completely transforming my bussy into a second home.

Whites in general arent niggerlovers unless they have been abandoned by their race.

Scotland

Scotland and Italy

Are their fat white dicks there too?

England, Italy, France or Germany

did you know. that there is poop inside of buttholes? did you know that? thats a little bit gross bud. I'm married anyways. grow up and be a man you you cant make me or anyone else kids. you cant have your own kids. and this whole 'faggot mother' thing the jews have shoved into your head will never come true even if you do find another faggot to fuck your shithole then adopt kids it will enver be the same and you end up killing yourself after all the hormones.

Also the only people who are attracted to twinkhole just wanna breed and brutalize it then toss it aside when you're dying of aids AND YOU WILL DIE OF AIDS.

Attached: faggot.png (520x778, 337K)

PAGANG