43% OF AMERICANS CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE

money.cnn.com/2018/05/17/news/economy/us-middle-class-basics-study/index.html

Attached: 4FwoPhZp22EdIIZ61Om-u0SQt2jCv65LWDtN4tpYSTc.jpg (554x767, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U
smithsonianmag.com/history/fall-roman-republic-income-inequality-and-xenophobia-threatened-its-foundations-180967249/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CNN

Fuck off faggot.

Yes, yes, I know reality triggers brainlets.

Can we start calling you ameripoors already?

Attached: 1365938163750.jpg (239x211, 10K)

ITS JUST MONEY YOU CANT TAKE IT WITH YOU WHEN YOU DIE

>CNN
>reality
like the reality of hillary winning?

It doesn't but it sure makes it less likely and can help you get out of it

>43% OF AMERICANS CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE
sure thing mutt

Attached: wow so cheap.jpg (780x651, 119K)

Attached: Snapshot-22514-123-PM.png (580x432, 366K)

Right-to-work btfo'd

That's actually a pretty amazing deal..

Excuse me, our pronouns are fat/fat/fat.

$1

Attached: ht_dollar_pizza_1_js_150127_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 92K)

Alright, this is clearly bullshit. I don't know what sort of scam this image is from, but I live in a rural area and even here there's no fucking way in hell you'd be able to buy a house that SMALL and that nice for less than about $50k.

kill the poor.

Even your pizza is meek and mild.

>can't afford to live
Then why aren't they dying?

It's amerimutt pizza you tard

You posted an appetizer what about the main course???????

>Must make at minimum1900$ to live poorly but without welfare.
T. Burger bare necessities

Attached: 1529780435067.jpg (640x621, 98K)

Automation will do that automatically in the coming years.

They are.

Attached: 471a7929f.png (557x592, 68K)

go to a buffet or something. you can probably find a $10 buffet in usa

If you double the tax of corporations in order to give more money in welfare, then the products the corporations sell, also double (at least) in price, thus rendering the welfare claimant worse off than before.

Make it faster we need gas prices to drop and all item price reduction, we could reduce inflation 1.5 is better than what we have now. Consumer spending power is at its absolute limit.

Using an article form money and pretending it is scientifically accurate. Try again faggot.

Attached: 1519248767429.gif (405x228, 498K)

Bank accounts need to flourish because if Americans found windfall it would be put back or aside and invested our economy could actually boom it's a real statement to say if the real estate market collapses faster we can get things rolling again. We need more American industry and fair treatment among its U.S.A made products U.S.A Workers I don't want to be seen like that anymore.

There are plenty of countries with significantly higher mortality and growing population. Die faster.

>why do single moms act like single moms

T. Burger
>China's little bitch dog
You retards can't let that be reality
Pro Rust belt
T. Pig iron steel family.

The real estate market is basically scorched Earth at this point though due to boomers. They bought up all the properties on advice that they would be "investments" and then they never used them and won't sell them for less than many times what they're worth, so they just decay and the local government is forced to come demolish what were once perfectly good houses on the taxpayer dime.

Our country is sick, fat, poor, and riddled with crime. Literally third world.

>what are Bush administration small business practice laws

The only solution is to flood the economy with low skilled workers willing to do the same job as Americans for half the price! That will fix all the problems!

Costco actually caters to people who make over $70k.
The catch is that there are a shitload of back owed taxes on it.

USA has the worst of both worlds when it comes to social welfare. Were too left wing to be allowed to really start putting people to work and pulling off another "new deal" thing where we mobilise our lower classes to build massive infrastructure projects. Simultaneously were too right wing to turn into a true nanny state like those in europe where you can get your rent paid and recieve €900 a month if you dont have a job at the expense of retarded high taxes and authoritarian government.

Were stuck in a shitty middle of the road compromise where buisinesses and the wealthy are allowed to get extra chromosome retarded rich and hide all thier money in offshore accounts but the poor are prevented from ever actually bettering themselves because theres a magical grey area where you are doing too well to get welfare but not well enough to actually make it. So instead of opting out of welfare people remain intentionally poor and welfare dependant to avoid getting cut off for making $200 over the cut off line.

Day of the rake will come for you.

Don't forget 401k's, which are essentially Americans shooting themselves in the foot to get retirement. The only way it's going to grow is when corps cut costs with immigrants and lay people off.

Because our welfare wasn't made to handle other races.

The solution is to eject Democrats and the Federal Reserve like the commies they are.

As a full-time student and part time waiter I agree. I barely cover basic expenditures using financial aid. The U.S. needs to actually invest in it's people or we'll rot from the inside. Healthcare, food, housing, and education are basic necessities in the first world. Am I wrong!?

24/7 user amen

Maybe we should, I don't know, do something about all the fucking out of control billionaires then.

Attached: RNzW3kWknBW09o9zdnrQklQvFazlvlxJWEPa5juMFdE.jpg (777x720, 139K)

Very, very well said.

>poorest people can’t afford to live
>poorest people are the fattest
Pick both

dis

>Surely this imagined problem which has nothing to do with fucking anything will solve the problems I want to ignore that have obvious solutions which I detest
Libertarians are horseshit sculpted to sort of look like ugly people.

and yet they are alive
guess you're wrong then

The whole point of costco is that you pay a membership fee to make up for the savings they are giving you. In theory as long as you shop there a lot you can save more than you spent on a membership ($150 in my area). They sell in bulk too, theoretically making it even more economical to buy there.

The reality is that buisiness model was abandoned about 10 years ago and you're basically paying $150 for the privledge of buying groceries at the exact same price as anywhere else just in bigger package sizes.

For instance, in my area walmart sells hamburger at $4.00 a pound. Costco is also selling it at $4 per pound, except thier smallest package is 12 pounds. So you arent getting any better deals than anywhere else, its just a walmart where you have to pay a membership fee nowdays.

Attached: 1529800926445.jpg (680x471, 36K)

See:

They just don't see how far down we really are and it's a shame with mass surveillance being a thing. They know popular opinion it's time CIA niggers help us.
Please lower gas prices a dollar.
>1.78$gal

>But muh tax cuts for the rich

>trying to disprove OP's point by posting a deal that only middle class boomers with a costco membership can take advantage of
you're proving OP's point for him. that same hotdog and drink combo would be $5 for a poorfag (which is probably all he has in his wallet)

Attached: 1080full-olivia-jensen-(model).jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

Fuck you working class suffer gas prices.
Blue collar

>The U.S. needs to actually invest in it's people or we'll rot from the inside
You say this like it's a problem for the future and hasn't already been happening for over 40 years.

Attached: 1481229010527.jpg (960x1600, 197K)

Ben at war since
>1995
We soldiers now

maybe its because there's more people moving in everyday and there's no housing for them. So everyone's paying extremely inflated housing costs

i'm just saying

>The U.S. needs to actually invest in it's people
Specifically, we need to jack up tariffs, close the borders, expel the colored people, and ban welfare.

Speak in fucking English Paco.

then stop flooding the country with cheap labor that lowers the wages

There's that gif of those merchant ships carrying migrants to Europe called "The Death of Europe" and then us Americans have that pic..

Attached: US_productivity_and_real_wages.jpg (2400x1536, 295K)

>43% of Americans can't afford to live
>43% of Americans thus die
>100% of Americans now can afford to live

>here

Attached: 20180623_234502.jpg (614x1024, 224K)

Where I live, a house in that condition and size is worth $250,000

>until society genocided a political race from the earth

Attached: 1528556386321.gif (430x264, 16K)

Costco basically revolves around a pair of psychological tricks. By and large people are dumb animals. If you place a 1 pound can of coffee in front of somebody and demand $10 they will say "fuck you its $8.50 at walmart.

If you place a shelf with huge 5 pound cans of coffee for 49.95 they suddenly go "OMG ITS SO HUUUGE AND ITS FOR ONLY 49.95!"

They sell in bulk to disguise the fact that thier prices are equal to or higher than elsewhere. The worst part is that you pay a membership fee too. So if I go in and pay $150 for a membership then buy a $50 glutton size can of coffe Im actually spending $200 for a 5 pound can of coffee. If I tell people my shitty generic brand can of coffee costs $200 people would tell me to fuck off. If I tell them that if they spend $150 bucks on a membership fee then sell them a $50 can of coffee they gush about "muh savings" and "so econemonemical!"

Then why the fuck are they still alive??

>Continue to subsidize lazy niggers on welfare
>Continue to tax the middle-class
>Middle class shrinks
>Welfare leeches grow exponentially

Attached: 1435269657401.png (420x294, 48K)

inb4 a bunch of retarded Jow Forums kids bawwwwwing about "muh communism" but the wealth transfer to the top 1% in recent years is the cancer that's killing america. we're gonna look exactly like the russian economy pretty soon if we dont knock off this "thank you sir may i have another" cuck shit

Attached: 1518147589009.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

>when you make tons of money more then youll ever need and are sick of seeing so many people you keep whording your wealth and dodging taxes and manipulate the economy to kill them off in the process so they cant compete against your business

shit we are a weird combination of ancap and authoritarian

Attached: ancap.jpg (800x588, 54K)

>He's STILL preaching trickle down propaganda
Shit like this is proof more than ever we need eugenics for IQ.

>ancap and authoritarian
No need to be redundant.

>personal responsibility doesn't stop people from falling into poverty
it certainly fucking helps.

>Steal all their money
>Steal the money from businesses
>People can't make money
IT REALLY MAKES ME THINK
youtube.com/watch?v=qh7rdCYCQ_U

>no minimum wage raises in decades
>cut taxes on the wealthy and corporations and cut social programs for the middle class to make up the deficit
>spics hoarding across boarders taking jobs and shitting out kids to gain access to welfare
>Outsource work to China
>Source Indian H1B workers into the country to take more jobs in tech
American is cucked by the rich, corporations, immigrants, and niggers.

it's almost like boomers destroyed the economy so that the middle class is now a thing of the past

>ends at 2005

ITT: jealousy of rich people

>ITS ALL BOOMERS FAULT
class warfare is a communist thing, cuck.

Im a white female who got a section 8 voucher due to being in foster care.

so i wasnt working and just NEET right?
>free fully payed rent cause no job
>200$ food stamps
>ultilitys paid

so i get a job

>3k a month

2.2k after taxes

>rent is now adjusted and is 600$ a month
>200$ month food stamps gone
>gotta pay 200$ for utilitys now too.

so after working 50 hours a week after bills and taxes im keeping 1.2k.....

can you even blame anyone for no wanting to work when shit is fucked like this? im gonna quit my job asap and go back to comfy 0 hours a week its just not worth it

>buys $1000 phone
"I can't afford to eat out every meal, give me money"

has nothing to do with Jewish wars or Mexicans tho. Don’t forget that goy

>"OMG ITS SO HUUUGE AND ITS FOR ONLY 49.95!"
i read this in american spurdo's voice

Attached: 7a5.gif (482x800, 29K)

This, divide and conquer tactics.

Would Breitbart be better?

No it doesn't. The rich are nearly exclusively rich due to criminal enterprise and birth lottery. If anything being a criminal is the best way to wealth, not being an upstanding citizen. That's the best way to become a slave.

You listen here, you little shit. I'm not jealous of the rich for destroying this world, I'm fucking angry.

When knowledge is a literal currency
You neighbor stole and reversed engineered a phosphorus grenade and violates the nap so you bracket mortars on his mailbox, he comes by later to ask how you calculated trajectory.
>9/10 could trad infos

Attached: Ancapd.jpg (800x588, 106K)

>Thinking the bottom 10% of societey is the reason the middle class is drying up

You do realise that the top 1% enjoys infiniteley more perks and bonuses at your expense than the entiretey of the welfare dependants right? By no means am I saying welfare is a great thing or that subsidizing lazy niggers is a favorable situation, but white collar crime, corruption, and assorted rich buddy kickbacks and funny money book cooking and tax doging scams hemmorage anywhere from twice to three times as much from the system as blue collar entitlements do.

If you go to a liquor store and stick a saturday night special in the clerks face and steal $150 bucks from the register you'll do 5 to 10 on armed robbery. If you embezzle 3 million and dodge about 6 mil in taxes you get 10 years suspended and 2 years house arrest in your fabulous mansion, and if you were smart you hid the money in switzerland or the bahamas and still get to keep 90% of it after your done paying your fines that are pitiful in comparison to the amount stolen.

Puhleez. When was shit poor I'd buy a pack of 8 hot dogs for $2. Eat that shit with some rice and frozen peas and you got yourself a budget feast.

>Before the Fall of the Roman Republic, Income Inequality and Xenophobia Threatened Its Foundations
smithsonianmag.com/history/fall-roman-republic-income-inequality-and-xenophobia-threatened-its-foundations-180967249/

>when you export war so much to further your globalist agenda that you wind up creating your own second civil war

Atleast we're whiter then europe right?

Attached: usball.jpg (270x186, 8K)

>43% OF AMERICANS CAN'T AFFORD TO LIVE
Odd, given people with 1/1,000 of the wealth of the average American hobo nevertheless manage to live.
Wow you've really nogged my joggin noggin ya know?

>Join with people who want to destroy you
>Fight everyone who wants to help you
It's almost like gen z is full of autismos with behavioral disorders or something.

Dunno about the Costco where you live but in Cali you can get food from their food court without a membership.

>let’s just pretend it’s not jews haha

Class warfare is a reality you idiotic low IQ rural white nigger.

t. Plebbit

Nobody wants to help you. They just want to use you. Be an individual.

>You do realise that the top 1% enjoys infiniteley more perks and bonuses at your expense than the entiretey of the welfare dependants right?
If capitalists could do math, they wouldn't be capitalists.

And now they don't even have human rights anymore! Truly a nation of mutts.