Brit bimbo Sophie Gradon kills herself because of ONLINE BULLYING and TROLLS

Brit bimbo Sophie Gradon kills herself because of ONLINE BULLYING and TROLLS.

> Former Miss Great Britain and reality TV star revealed "online trolls made her life hell" in final interview before her suicide.

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6594118/sophie-gradon-dead-love-island-online-trolls/

Attached: Sophie Gradon 05 - Copy.jpg (590x701, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5872173/Love-Island-star-Sophie-Gradon-killed-depression-money-problems-battle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why didn't she just turn off her phone and not go on social media?

Attached: Sophie Gradon 03 - Copy.jpg (1109x792, 644K)

Why can't people learn to handle and give the bantz?

live for the fame, die from the notoriety

Yeah, and why become a ((reality TV star)) if you can't handle the pressure?

Attached: Sophie Gradon 02 - Copy.jpg (1080x1080, 331K)

What a waste of tits.

(((british)))

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha.

That's why I'm glad I'm a literally who pleb; I can go out and nobody gives a fuck.

Because that was her life.

>win genetic lottery
>life not only on easy mode but with cheat codes
>people literally pay to look at you
>still not enough

Those milkers are going to make me a necrophiliac.

Attached: 32916022_10214555222967395_7484630470680903680_n.jpg (500x500, 18K)

>thesun

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE Jow Forums

I wouldn't call heavy makeup and surgeries winning the genetic lotto.

everyone can have heavy makeup and surgery, doesn't make them Miss Great Britain and bikini model.

What the hell did they bully her over

You've seen british women, right?

oops never mind fake rack

Great Britain's finest.

Attached: sophie-gradon-miss-great-britain.jpg (960x1788, 581K)

live a lie, die like a bitch. that's more like i see it.
fake tits, fake gums, fake everything. boo hoo, someone on the internet gave me redpills and now i quit like a biatch - get outta here!
i am done with pity for these roastburners.

exactly. her own fault for being a vapid bitch. no one responsible if you have no self esteem and need to take selfies because that is all your life is, a fucking glamour shot.
these people disgust me to the bone.

When are we going to ban Twitter?

this.

look at all these brainless girls killing themselves.
that shithole needs to be made accountable.

Modern women can't live without social media. The jews have snared them.

They're fake.

I would have been her friend :(

I'm Sure it was that and not the drugs that fucked up her brain chemistry.

Which morgue is her body at, asking for a friend?

Why? It's the bitches' fault for being weak minded. Not Twitter.

snared? you mean ruined. i don't own a cellphone for a reason, and i never will. take a walk, the zombies will bump into you as soon as you close your door. this timeline is sick. sick.

My gf suffers severe anxiety and depression, what's to be done? I've gotten her off the (((instagram))) and what not, but it's still there

>see the wall coming fast
>suiside
the west is so fucked

poor girl she should've just become a shut-in shitposter

>people never look up from their phone
Too true user

people need to get the fuck back out there and into nature, go fish, hunt, anything except this digital brainwash.
i don't know. hell, grow some vegtables for christ sake. and throw away that crap.

Fuck her hard and often. Be her reason for living.

was dude? or nah

of course miss great britain is a slag
>was

>was
is. She's the whore of the morgue now. Still got those slutty eyes

What gives her anxiety and depression? Social interaction?

Attached: Melllll.png (574x491, 524K)

Fear of failure - exams and what not.

relax! when the RP's leave, BP's arrive. as we speak there is a silent majority living in the sticks that have rejected everything that will fail

that's literally our only hope at this point. shitposting from you modded dx toaster into a suburban localnet. this was not the cyberpunk we were promised!
whatever. i'm going to bed.

This is WHY we need Article 13.

Attached: 1528536598482.png (385x371, 77K)

All you can do is support and stand by her through it. Make sure to suggest a balance of work and leisure time. Also changing my diet and exercise pretty much cured my depression and anxiety.

Why didn't she just turned off her phone and went to talk to her husband?

Oh wait!

Or talk to her children.

RIP her boobs.
I wonder if they'll decay like the rest of her

thx mate

Yea, or even go and make dinner. I bet her husband and children are about to get home. A fulfilling dinner with your loving family would have fixed that terrible virtual bullying from people you can not possibly know.

Hang in there user. I'm being serious about diet and exercise. Try it for 30 days and you both will feel like completely different people (in a good way)

Asking the real questions here, Britbong

too accurate. expect more roastie suicides. it's going to be an epidemic.

whats up with the long toes?

I don't think normies even realize this. They use tech they barely know how to use, they just keep getting notifications on their phones and don't ever seem to think "just ignore it, don't read it"... Nope, Internet is real life to normies and they just HAVE to indulge the attention because desperate for attention.

It's just a case of girl wanting to get paid for being hot and because she's hot, no one's ever said mean shit to her, so now that guys can, she can't handle it. Too weak, too stupid, too lazy.

Right? It's not enough POSITIVE ATTENTION. The roastie needs 120% positive comments and attention all the time. The roastie will literally just die if it doesn't get it... it's that hooked. That's how hooked women are on being found pretty or attractive.

so what? looks better on screen. it's not like I'm gonna be grabbing em anytime soon

Someone has having fun in the funeral home today

>Right? It's not enough POSITIVE ATTENTION. The roastie needs 120% positive comments and attention all the time. The roastie will literally just die if it doesn't get it... it's that hooked
wait till they notice the pattern that committing suicide while you're still young and attractive gets you a bunch of positive comments and attention...when the Likes online slow down, just give them the ultimate final boost

Why did she kill herself??? She could have taken my virginity!! Why Stacy Why!!!!!

t. Jow Forums

>nigger copy pasta
KYS faggot

OH NO! Some fucking harlot offs herself. Whatever are we going to do?! Fucking degenerate.

And lots of men, too...

So, you'll top yourself because deus vult is also a lie?

32, no children, failing looks, dead, no shit.

That's what I'm thinking too, user.
Why would someone at that elite status care what trolls had to say?
I mean, have you ever met an elitist? They literally dgaf.
I find it hard to believe trolling made her neck.

Also, OP's link says cause of death unknown.

>haha stoopid thots can't live without their instagram
Tfw if I don't get my daily dose of imageboard shitposting I get anxious and irritable.

Attached: 1529675114652.png (776x801, 43K)

Oh geez, maybe I shouldn't have said her tits look like mushrooms growing on a cum sock.

You sure is not because she is 30 something with no husband?

Was she sacrificed to KEK?

Well, the article, which is waaaaay too long, states that she was doing just fine and touring Europe with her boyfriend.
Albeit she had struggled with anxiety, and was on anti-anxiety meds prescribed by a doctor that works with the reality-tv series shows she did.
In her tweets, she often said she would be in a low spot when anxiety kicked in, also one of her friends recently died (I think a necking, can't remember).
The article says, she was found dead, that's it, so who knows what happened. They're waiting for coroner's report probably.

>looks for attention
>gets it
>some of it is the wrong kind
>kills self
let's be honest here. the kind of person that goes out of their way to be adored for doing nothing but showing tits is the kind of person with some serious issues. bullying didn't kill her, the jewish rot infested her brain and garbled it so bad she took the easy way out.

There has been no official announcement that it was a suicide.
She was found dead. Anons, I think we should watch developments on this, perhaps foul play occurred.

ok, but blame the OP for quoting something incorrect. if that quote isn't in the article, OP proves himself a fag once again.

Suicide confirmed by people who knew her.

> Love Island star Sophie Gradon killed herself aged 32 after battling depression and money troubles, her friends have claimed.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5872173/Love-Island-star-Sophie-Gradon-killed-depression-money-problems-battle.html

Attached: Sophie Gradon 01 - copy.jpg (1080x1075, 267K)

Another victim of the international Nxivm human traffickers cult.

Attached: Nxivm.jpg (600x400, 69K)

Yeah I wouldn't put it past women to kill themselves for an additional 50, 000 "NO GURL UR BEAUTIFUL!" comments.

Nah, man. Nothing official yet. Will need to wait a few days probably.

tfw outlived another one

Attached: 1463010270435.png (720x644, 31K)

OOPS WE DID IT AGAIN

Jow Forums really is a bad drug

Attached: DonationPepe.png (499x342, 8K)

Interesting you say that, because I know of a few good examples of these tyoe of women: attractive enough to be an insta thot, but so puffed up from validation and online attention+shallow relationships that they can't settle down, marry, keep a man, or have kids.

I think there's a correlation between consumption of digital media in women and their loss of maternal instinct and inability to pair bond.

I'm sure there are studies on this, but I'm too stupid to find them lads.

Good - one less vacuous and narcissistic bitch filling up computer and phone screens making normal people feeling like shit with their “blessed” posts and shit. It’s great that normal people fought back and reminded the “blessed” person they were just an average piece of shit.
If she could handle it and an heroed well we’re all better off.

I’ve seen a few of them develop massive coke habits and then end up dealing to support this lifestyle of being rich and good looking and then the house of cards just totally falls over and their thousands of followers disappear and move onto the next puffed up roastie.

this is how I feel. I'm a chad and I had a crush on this girl in college but never got anywhere with her. I'm married with white children now, not a great success but okay. she died in her sleep due to an undiagnosed congenital heart defect a few years ago, and I thought, wow, maybe my life's not so bad after all.

Imagine future archaeologist digging up her grave and trying to make sense of those silicon implants...

fuck you must be a sad cunt ay, heaps of fun at parties and im sure all the chicks love it when they sense you having to repress yourself in their company. time to grow up kid.

I’m sure they’ll have an idea with all our records and shit..

where is the body

> being sad
What watching roasties sell coke and get done in and do massive time for trafficking..
I just laugh at the cunts and see through the falsehood that is heir life..
Time to get and handle on yours too pin dick faggot

Nothing of value was lost.

britain honestly has the best bimbos, hands down

there's so much slag in there you could build a thermo plasma generator

Attached: tmp_11652-images(7)1005559229.jpg (191x264, 11K)

Attached: cyber bully.jpg (905x472, 67K)

What's up with people committing sudoku?

this

>Be famous
>Giving a single shit about trolls
Omegalol

even more funny would be a woman with fake tits and a fake ass

ask and you shall receive

Attached: a waist of tits.jpg (500x778, 82K)