Interesting Garrison drawing

Thoughts?

Attached: DgU0ELKUEAELhtl.jpg (1200x874, 430K)

someone post that far side comic where ben garrison labels his house and cat and stuff.

Why you posting the edit? Anyone have the original?

Does absolutely everything need to be labeled? Are we babbies that need uncle Ben to explain every last fucking detail for us?

Attached: riker-mad.jpg (289x174, 3K)

>Tweet Tornado
Come on Ben.

>Garrison
literally who?

Ben Labelson

based af

that's what makes it funny

sage

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with millions of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to "mix in", until no people of that kind were left. If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.

If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that. Anti-whites are doing it to White people in all & only White countries.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

t. Triggered snowflake

These are so abysmal, Jesus Christ. Do you really have to swallow shit like this to be considered anot a leftist? In that case I say no thanks goyim

Attached: Hahaha-No.png (411x293, 18K)

Dat missing shoe!

lurk moar

>writing russia 4 times in a row on the broomstick smoke
o I am laffin, he really can't help it

Attached: ScreenHunter_1667 Jun. 23 20.48.jpg (993x150, 30K)

Attached: FarsideGarrison.jpg (680x694, 102K)

Attached: 1528756905772.jpg (1003x1024, 133K)

Where's the original?

So the relevance here is he labels them correctly

The Wizard of Oz was charlatan that used lies and deception for self aggrandizement. Whats this say about Trump then?

Funny how this moron went from being a diehard Ron Paul supporting 'small government' libertarian to supporting a big government crypto facist like Trump within a few years.

Attached: paint-dog-cat.gif (321x419, 24K)

are you autistic or just incredibly new

Thats what happens when your platform is "Everything will work out if we all agree to leave eachother alone and not fuck eachother over" and the other side refuses to leave you be but instead tries to force things onto you

Where's the original?

Its just above a twitter storm on the social media shitstorm scale.

No one has it. Must have been real bad.

READ HOPPE

If you want to draw out the (((shills))) post a Garrison cartoon.

Keep electing people who have it easy in the status quo and you will always gonna elect people who fight to keep the status quo.

Actually it is kind of weird for a moment i thought it was an anti trump cartoon.

Wtf where is the real version...

kek this

Kek

I don't think anyone has it. A first!