Germany losing WW1 is the worst thing to ever happen to this world...

Germany losing WW1 is the worst thing to ever happen to this world. Hitler was an idiot that destroyed what was left of Germany's dignity. The Kaiser is the only one fit to rule Germany and the world. Prove me wrong

Attached: kaiser.jpg (180x266, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Telegraph_Affair
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

IGNORE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1528610626933.jpg (476x476, 86K)

Attached: a18.png (960x720, 764K)

I made this thread a week ago and got no replies

>Germany losing WW1 is the worst thing to ever happen to this world.
I agree.
>Hitler was an idiot that destroyed what was left of Germany's dignity.
No, it was a lot more complicated.

>kiwi

this

also you literally have only one post too

the historical research over the last decade is giving a MUCH more favorable (and sane) look at Wilhelm II. than the enemy propaganda and subsequent historiographies made him out to be.

Attached: 25862324.jpg (298x475, 36K)

>The Blank Check
>Making all of the worst tactical decisions of the war
>Literally so inept his own generals took power away from him
>sane

>still defeating russia, who was considered to have the world's greatest army
would've defeated frog if they didnt suck so much british cock

Wilhelm II was a bumbling idiot who made an ass of himself and lost all the respect from his nation en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Telegraph_Affair

Also he dismissed Bismarck, literally the BEST STATESMAN IN HISTORY.

The German generals were great.

The Kaiser was a moron.

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN KIWI REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

they were dumb asses to take on colonial powers france, England, beligum, and netherlands.

he was a dumb ass.

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

Attached: the eternal kraut.jpg (572x642, 110K)

he never had that much power over military matters in WWI like 20th century historians claimed. He gave up most of his military and foreign policy decisions to his general staff almost immediately after begin of the war.

The "blank check" is hindsight 20/20, nobody expected the Serbian crisis to escalate into a world war in the beginning of July 1914, the blank check was made even before the Austria-Hungarian ultimatum. Most people expected that even Russia wouldn't intervene in a Serbian campaign.

I still blame Belgium

Are you me?

The more I learn about Germany and the German people the more fascinated I am.

Attached: download.jpg (187x270, 9K)

President Wilson should have let the Kaiser stay on the throne for the sake of stability instead of his stupid democracy fantasies

President Wilson was a British/White supremacist who hated all ethnicity and races that were not White British male. This was the main reason why he was so quick to take america to war, and why he didn't originally support the entente.

>Hitler pulled Germany out of Weimar
>Germany's last bit of dignity

Attached: 1527289009211.jpg (638x544, 52K)

>The germans have a history of pulling out
>Ethnic Germans are dying out
Really preloads the ol' papayas t b h.

Weimar had a former german ww1 general as its last president, already making it 10x better than any upcomming germany governments. Nationalism isnt just dead in germany, it is obliterated. Present day Germany prioritizes economic migrants and European integration. You cannot say with a straight face that germany is better now than then.

also stop defending hitler you nazi

also how dare you use shiny chariot to promote your frog propaganda

>Made Ludendorff take all the blame

The Kaiser can go fuck off sage nigger

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Listen dumb fuck, the rulers of our countries had everything planned out for this chapter in world history. It involves the establishment of the Bank of England in 1694, Zionist world Congress 1897, federal reserve 1913, World War I, Weimar hyperinflation, World War 2, Brenton woods, establishment of Israel 1948, London gold pool collapse 1968, Nixon shock 1971, Soviet Union collapse, long term capital management 1998, financial crisis 2008, and ends with the biggest even in human history: the US DOLLAR COLLAPSE (2018-2024).

Bretton woods

Europe not crushing the French Revolution and Austria not forming a German Confederacy and transforming the Holy Roman Empire into a European federation is what fucked the world. WWI might have been the last chance but the borders were still going to be fucked regardless of who won.

Also brown’s bottom 1999

It’s true, the Jews foresaw communism and nazism 300 years before thet were invented.

COMMUNIST DETECTED

Did WW1 really had to happen? Could it have been prevented?

Eventually some conflict would break out as France is never satisfied with what they have, and Austrian high command repeatedly would take advantage of their archduke's old age.