How THE FUCK can you condone this type of shit in the US? What if you were this little boy...

How THE FUCK can you condone this type of shit in the US? What if you were this little boy, eternally scarred by being kept in a cage without your parents? Even the most heartless and racist of bastards weep at this image, which makes it all the more haunting.

Fucking defend this right now.

Attached: IMG_8457.jpg (1242x1684, 570K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/jun/19/children-separated-from-parents-cry-at-us-detention-centre-audio
youtu.be/_VhJ3f7fykE
youtube.com/watch?v=My5TGYvJHbA
humanrights.gov.au/resources/what-you-say-matters/why-racism-problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be a responsible adult
>bring your child along during illegal acts
pick one

Read "Falling Through the Cracks." before posting here, child.

Wow he gets to watch TV and be in air-conditioning and gets food OMG he owns socks this is a dream to some

>try to give your child the best opportunity at life and securing safety away from the cartels
>not responsible

Attached: 1513322622411.gif (554x400, 135K)

looks comfy as fuck

Attached: a3794010513_10.jpg (1080x1080, 217K)

Womp womp faggot. There's no right to immigration. The people who represent Americans should have American interests first. Why can't mexicunts improve their country? Low IQ I guess

>securing safety away from the cartels

By using cartel employed smugglers to get them through mexico to the border.

Does this sound comfy to you????
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2018/jun/19/children-separated-from-parents-cry-at-us-detention-centre-audio

Because we're under no obligation whatsoever to take in unlimited amounts of filthy third world hordes.

It's this or it's genocide, and most of us want the latter

what don't liberals understand about this?

I'm thinking they are unaware it is possible to immigrate here legally.

You dumb faggot you advocate for anarchy will no rules exists and kids can see people get killed in the street at anytime and you are worried about some kid experiencing some metal fencing. You hypocritical fuck.

Surprised you didn't comment on the Casper the KKK ghost too

Go fuck yourself OP. Seriously, do the world a favor and jump off a building.

Fuck that kid. Fuck his family. And fuck ALL illegal immigrants. America is NOT an open border nation. They want in, but tough shit, they aren't welcome. If they cross the border, fuck them and their children, they are going back.

Fuck you OP.

reminder that cartels literally rape entire families trying to sneak into the US from guatemala, el salvador and honduras and yet indios will still try to sneak their children all the way to the US border to use as leverage to claim asylum and get gibs instead of applying at a port of call (where they'd obviously be rejected).

>getting to watch Casper
I love that shit. I can't tell, is that the one with Hillary duff or the one with Christian Ricci? It betetr not be the one with no lolis I grew up with, that one sucks.

>putting children behind steel cages
whatever
>making them watch casper the friendly ghost
YOU ANIMALS

Attached: coach bot.jpg (668x299, 32K)

>fleeing super dangerous cartels and constant danger
>complains about being held safely in secure govt facilities at the taxpayers expense
something doesnt add up here...

dont come to the US illegally
BETTER YET
dont come to the US in the arms of child traffickers

Attached: 400-pound_hacker.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Not everyone relies on the fucking coyotes, you should know this. The majority of them went by themselves or originally came here to work and earn an honest living. Are you fucking kidding me?

I don't fucking care if they cry. I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

also indios don't even bring their own damn kids half the time. you can buy a mule kid from the cartel for probably a few thousand dollars to use as part of your sob story to gain asylum. asylum applications are up like 800% from 2012 since indios figured out that this is the best way into the US

lmao dis nigga watching casper

no incredibles 2 for u fuckboi

Muh laws.

I've been locked in dark rooms without my parents. Hopefully these kids will kill themselves in Mexico.

>cross on your own without a coyote
lmao enjoy getting caught by a cartel and flayed alive and your child forced into prostitution, all to get gimmedats

pick up that can

womp womp

Yawn* You're 20 years too late fagit.

Who makes up the cartels? Whose responsibility is it to get rid of the cartels and to fix their government? (Hint: "Mexicans" is the answer to both of those questions)

THEY WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
THIS WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM IF THEY JUST STAYED IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

probably living better than me to be honest

Had the parents been responsible, and came into the country legally this would not have been a problem.

but those mexicans will obviously be morally regenerated by our Inclusive Institutions (but don't forget that they're founded on patriarchy, white supremacy, slavery and genocide you bigot! only through open borders can we redeem ourselves!)

>4 posts by ID
Can reddit niggers fuck off?

They're not complaining about the facilities themselves, it's what happens AFTER these fucking facilities. Not only is America on the path to genocide of innocent people, they're separating families and then sending them to their deaths you psychopath. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN? FUCK YOU.

I can go into any daycare in the U.S. and get that same audio

>eternally scarred

dude is getting to watch a movie, being fed and air conditioned. I think he'll be fine

high risk high reward
those children don't deserve it but i don'tt feel any sympathy.

You're more likely to get flayed and sold into prostitution WITH the coyotes you dense motherfucker. Of course you don't understand this because you live life in your hug box safe from any of this shit. Your word is worthless, privileged piggy.

>don't pay protection fee
>get flayed
>pay fee
>get raped and murdered
Can't win! Obviously it's our duty to bring this behavior into America though. Never mind that the various cells of the Mexican, Salvadorean, and Honduran cartels operating in the US appeared from somewhere and continue to recruit hispanic children. No, it's our moral duty to have open borders.

>Are you fucking kidding me?
>Build a wall?!

nigga needs to watch a real tv show

Attached: blacklovelive.png (1242x1684, 2.68M)

Kids cry all the time. We are a society with rules. One of those rules is that when adults cross the border illegally with children and no documentation to establish that they have legal guardianship over that child, we separate them. This is done as a way to protect children from traffickers, and to dissuade people from bringing random children (acquired from who knows where) with them, thinking that they'll get through because of the children.

Just obey the law. It's not hard. In fact its deeply immoral to cross illegally when law-abiding folks wait and are screened to get in.

Crossing a border illegally isnt a joke, some dumb broad from british columbia "accidentally crossed" into the US recently and they jailed her for 2 weeks. Law isnt some fake bullshit to be blown around by the whims of the have-nots, it is the base expression of culture that provides a foundation for all further expressions. Maybe if Mexico etc didnt take law so lightly, they wouldnt have to flee their lawless countries.

It's easy, just lack morality.

It's the magic dirt I tell you. P.s ignore the statistics of majority black and majority Hispanic communities. The dirt is less magic there (because of "muh white supremacy" salting the soil if course).

ITS ALL LIES
youtu.be/_VhJ3f7fykE

Maybe if we actually helped these Hispanic children rather than isolating them and making them hate us, they wouldn't be so inclined to join the fucking cartel. Have you ever thought of that? Every single child you do this to, is another recruit for them. It is another so called "problem" you have to deal with. This is barely a short term fix, and thinking this is gonna work in the long term is laughable. You're loading to bullet to shoot into your own foot you dumbass, we're trying to stop you from pulling that trigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=My5TGYvJHbA

looks like a counter-strike map

Fuck off moralfag. You're just like Marx with your damn slave morality.

>Fucking defend this right now.
What year was the photo taken?
I'm betting before Nov 2016.

>because of "muh white supremacy" salting the soil if course
You say this as if it isn't the exact fucking cause

There are 50 million illegals and their anchor babies in the country. They are a literal invasion force at this point. There are more illegals in our country than the whole population of many countries around the world.

I don't give a shit if they fired the kids out of cannons back into Mexico. The invasion must be stopped by any means

I agree we should kill anyone who comes in illegally

I don't condone it. I think they should be euthanized.

basically like rats

>Use the word "cage" to scaremonger

>Only used because the rooms walls happen to use fence as a structure because fence is cheap

>Just like your bitchass arguments

Adopting the Israeli model, after all, they ARE the only democracy in the middle east!

I don't give a shit about who you are, but your racist rhetoric will be your downfall. I'll meet you in the field with a brick, piggy

>parents ostensibly flee Central America to get away from cartels
>get separated from mom to ensure that you are not a mule child, which you can buy from the cartels to maximize the effect of your sob story to the american authorities
>wtf I want to join los zetas now!

>You're loading to bullet to shoot into your own foot you dumbass, we're trying to stop you from pulling that trigger.
My preferred solution is to declare the cartels to be terror groups and use the US military to kill them.

I think you should be euthanized.

What's so bad about racism?

You gotta be fucking joking

Am I right in assuming they have to be open cages because it's illegal to detain children/people behind closed doors?

Racism is harmless, unless you force differing groups to coexist.

Kids cry like that over all sorts of dumb shit. I was at my sister's house a couple weeks ago and my niece was crying just like that because she lost some toy of hers.

The "NO BORDERS MORE ILLEGALS PLEASE!" lobby is really grasping at straws if that's the kind of shit they're trying to use to make America's heart bleed.

No, serious question.

And I don't give a shit about you. What's your point?

prove, scientifically, that racism is bad

>honest living
>breaking the law and concealing who you are
Pick one

Yes, because it took massive conspiring on the part of white people to get niggers to kill each other by the thousands and make irresponsible decisions.

>a kid is chilling, watching TV, getting free food and medical care in a climate controlled building
Liberals- "HOW CAN YOU NAZIS STAND FOR THIS!!!!"

It's not that racism is a bad thing, right? It's more like every race should be at their own land, a.k.a we kicked the natives naked asses so America is a white nation

lel, you can literally buy a kid that gets trained to cry and present a sob story so as t maximize your probability of gaining asylum and getting gibs.

its air conditioned so its probably an improvement over their normal degenerate living quarters

niglet, do not care

If they're under real threat from cartels they're eligible for asylum. If they entered the US legally and applied for asylum they wouldn't be criminally charged.

I'm done talking with you. You're literally psychopathic egomaniacs. I'll leave you with this, since basic human compassion was never taught to you.
humanrights.gov.au/resources/what-you-say-matters/why-racism-problem

I know some vets that don't have socks. Little miguel will be fine.

send them back to where they came

Most of the children in the rears detention centres do not come with their actual parents, many of these fuckers know that if they come with a child they have a better chance of getting in using the Martyr bullshit idiots like you fall for.

If they are escaping from the cartels, you don’t want them in this country because that shows they were involved with them. Most importantly enter the country illegally there are plenty of legal ports of entry, it’s the idiots with children that try to cross the border away from these illegal entry points that get kids stuck in the detention centres for less than three days.

fukn lil flea bag got it better than I do eat shit OP

>an improvement over their normal degenerate living quarters
THEYRE GENTRIFYING THEM, HALP!

Fuck up faggot racism is a good thing, look at the evolution of live and tell me why racism is a "bad" thing. Faggot douche idiot

Attached: womp womp.png (406x500, 92K)

I’m not sure I’m seeing what’s wrong here. They’re in better conditions than they were to begin with. I guess you want us to leave them out in the desert?

Nigger, have fun holding the brick with your faggoty basedboy arms. The heaviest thing you've carried in the last 10 years was a drink tray. You pretend to be about the workers, but you've never worked a day in your life.

Close. Put that thing back where it came from or so help me.

They're FEMA camps, you dumb fuck. And guess what? You're going to Casa Padre next.

Couldn't indios avoid racism by not moving to the US? Plus, rights have no material basis, they are pure sentiment.

womp

It's not that they're unaware, it's that they don't care. They see immigration laws as nothing more than systemic racism put in place by the evil white males.

I don't have to defend anything to you, you spineless little weasel. Get in the helicopter commie faggot.

Attached: 965.jpg (403x348, 23K)

Not as bad as when Podesta tortured a kid.

this has got to be a troll rofl - an anarchist flag appealing to a govt source as authority

> What if you were this little boy

Impossible, I'm a human.