If Michael Jackson was black, how do his kids dont look black at all??

If Michael Jackson was black, how do his kids dont look black at all??

Attached: jackson-kids-800.jpg (800x600, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=8XNdm3ETKgw
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&feature=youtu.be
independent.co.uk/news/people/michael-jackson-paid-134-million-in-payoffs-to-stop-up-to-20-sex-abuse-victims-speaking-out-say-10159103.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paris Jackson has got bright blue eyes

she also hawt af

Attached: paris-jackson-at-met-gala-in-new-york-05-01-2017-9.jpg (1280x1727, 318K)

Adoption.

Black genetics are pathetically weak

>cropping out the tits

All races have something to bring to the table user. For blacks its thiccness. Black girls are naturally more voluptuous.

Attached: tia2.jpg (1800x1788, 163K)

she looks like a meth addict

It's all surrogate stuff and adoption.

Michael Jackson is no one for Jow Forums to attack. He is our guy.

"Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me"

He then got FUCKED~ by (((Sony))) because he owned the bulk of their revenue stream (his music AND the Beatles music AND shares in Sony Music). They then started to fuck with him.

He had the child abuse thing from parents that thought extortion was a good way to make a buck. He fought it and his record company (((Sony))) didn't help and even bet against him in hopes he would go broke fighting the cases, causing him to eventually drop dead or sell his rights/shares to them. But he held strong. Got so in debt in though stemming from the legal costs and his last record which (((Sony))) refused to promote (because they wanted it to fail and him to get into dire straights and sell his rights to them). He then had to do one last tour to try and pay it all off, but died from exhaustion.

He is a symbol of talented people with a lot to give the world getting fucked and screwed. Leave him alone.

Hell he's so great, whatever omnipotent power there is said "you're too good to be black" and made him white.

Those are probably contacts.

Well this isn't politics, but if you must know, Jackson was doing a selective breeding experiment. The mothers were artificially inseminated with sperm from an undisclosed donor. Jackson legal adopted them, they are not his biological children. Michael Jackson was known for being a weird person.

false, they just store more adipose tissue in their butts. Thicc means birthing hips which girls of all races have case by case in spades.

And the pits bro.
Also, checked, allow me to continue the chain

Because they're not his biological children

they aren't contacts, michael jackson loved white people and he is not the father of paris.

This is a christian neighbourhood

Sony music sounds comically evil the more I hear about it

He didn't even use his sperm? The fuck.

Doctor Klein is the oldest son's dad
And Paris dad is actor mark Lester
And blankets dad is the bodyguard with the pony tail.
Michael Jackson's sperm did not create those children.

It's incredible how fucked the music industry is. More so the legacy industry. They got away with so much shit back before the internet.

idk man i find it hard to believe his tiny amount of white DNA made that girl

I'm still fucking amazed that a black guy can transform himself into a white guy and Niggers still worship him. Isn't that the weirdest shit ever?

He got his sperm bleached too.

have you praised king kike and donated to the chosen people today?

False. This is a jewish marxist feminist forum for POC and LGBTQIAP.
Check your privilege and leave immediately.

Michael Jackson was clearly mixed with white and probably Native American. The kids mother is white. They're more white than they are anything else percentage wise

irrc blanket was his only biological kid.

Both of Michael's parents were black....He bleached his skin later in life.

Was going to say this. Blanket seems like the only one that could possibly be his kid. Mark Lester the actor says Michael asked him to be the sperm donor for Paris.

Because they aren't actually his kids you fucking retard.

they all want to be white.
look at beyonce and rhianna for example.
all use whitening shit.

donated sperm.

Blankert dad is the bodyguard who had a pony tail a white guy.

Blankets mom was a filthy brown Mexican woman instead of Debbie Rowe like the first two kids.

This is both Prince and Paris. No way would these kids be this white had MJ been the father.

Attached: 0507-jackson-21-47790a.jpg (459x611, 32K)

Michael Jackson's dad is half white.
Michael Jackson's grandfather on the dads side was a white man named Sam Jackson.

Michael Jackson was biologically 25 percent white in DNA.

Have you ever looked at his parents or Michael when he was young? He and his parents clearly were mixed, just like most blacks in the US.

Ever wonder why american blacks don't look like pure blooded blueblack Africans? Well you'd be correct if you said most of them are mixed with white and/or native

Like I said, the kids are more white percentage wise than they are any other race.

Michael Jackson was 75 percent black
His dad is mulatto.

Naw. MJ was a vindictive inbalanced pedophile. He screwed over Paul McCartney by buying the Beatles catalog and not letting Paul buy it back from him even though that’s what they agreed on. He made millions and spent it on frivolous shit and that’s how he became indebt and broke just Johnny Depp and Nicolas Cage.

The mom was 100 percent black I believe but it's common knowledge that Michael Jacksons dad is half white even though he looks like a nigger.

Michael Jacksons grandfather on the dads side is white.

Blanket has vitiligo, the same skin disease MJ had, which is hereditary.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 25K)

>100% black

Nah man, pure blooded negros don't look like that

Attached: image.jpg (585x253, 41K)

Matt fiddes is the father of blanket Jackson.

Three different mothers?

How is Joe half white? by his mother? His father's father was a slave, and his father was an injun.

Prince and Paris have the same mom, Blanket, the youngest, has a mexi-shit mother irrc.

Most blacks aren't full Africans so it was probably around 60%.

Why has no one suggestion yet that perhaps he didnt go through just skin treatments.. I am thinking gene therapy, that not only changed his skin color but is babymakin.

Attached: ab717acf7436ffd31baf88737c3c81d9.jpg (313x609, 17K)

Debbie Rowe is the mom of the first two
Blankets mom is a Mexican spic that was never identified.

This is what pure blooded subsaharan Africans look like. Both of jacksons parents were not pure African

Never mind the color. Look at the facial features

Attached: image.png (244x340, 182K)

Damn. I always thought the pedophilia charges were made up as a way of the Jews to get him for that "kike me" lyric.

Btw, you are pretty well informed on MJ.

No african american is 100% black.

plz dont slander about dead people, especially based ones

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

>slander about dead people
*slander dead niggas

The MJ rabbit hole is crazy. Dude got fucked. It's a really interesting read. Combination of shit parents using their children for money, a record company hoping he goes broke so they can buy his assets, and a 24 hour media cycle looking for the latest headlines.

Crazy stuff. Just all before the internet was huge, so kind of buried now a days.

pedo shit happened like 10 years before the kike me lyric you young underaged baby kid faggot

The first 'scandal' was 1993, the song was 1996, so if anything a response to the bullshit.

This is true. The blacks in the US are about 20% white, likely from the slave owner himself. If you want to see the descendant of a slave owner, don't look at a White guy, look at a black one. Most of the population was in the non-slave north, and there were slave owners with 200 slaves. So today only about 2% of Whites owned slaves.

Side note: It's a shame they didn't take the names of the boats that brought them over. It would give them a little history about themselves.

Yeah, and then when he died, the never ending criticism stopped and they started using pictures of him looking his best. You can always tell the Jewsmedia's opinion on someone right away by just looking at the pictures they choose to use in a story.

Overnight it went from band-aid on nose to waving-at-adoring fans.

I was about to post this vid. godspeed user

Our nigga MJ was a race fluid, you sebirian monkey bitch

>Hell he's so great, whatever omnipotent power there is said "you're too good to be black" and made him white.

kek, RIP Michael

Attached: 1521356604737.jpg (665x462, 79K)

>pedophile
brought to court multiple times, found innocent every single time
it was a slander campaign by kikes and it worked

mj was definitely a pedo. i like his music a lot, Jow Forums needs to separate the artist from the art and they need to quit larping that MJ was a good person because he said kike

youtube.com/watch?v=8XNdm3ETKgw

Attached: mj.jpg (636x382, 72K)

MJ killed the black dna in him. That's why skin turned white and his came out white.

>The MJ rabbit hole is crazy. Dude got fucked. It's a really interesting read.

Give us the run down

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&feature=youtu.be

binders full of naked kid pics, life sized kid dolls, tens of millions of dollars paid out to multiple accusers..

>binders full of naked kids
oh the best seller art magazines he has? nice try kike.
>brings up a falsefax about kid dolls and doesnt even watch the video to know why he paid out accusers.
MFW

Attached: 2425.png (290x333, 9K)

Not his kids.

As shitty as it is to redirect to a youtube video - this is the best entry;

LONG~ story short, he owned too much of Sony Records (his music, the Beatles music, shares of the company, ect) so Sony actively wanted him to fail so he would be in the red enough to sell his assets to Sony.

Then the child abuse scandal of 1993 happened and a guy thought using his his kid was a good way to extort a celebrity. MJ then though "too much of a hassle" and just paid the guy cause "fuck it, I'm MJ, I make that much in a week." Sony didn't defend him at all. They then didn't promote his music afterwards, which is part of the reason no one knows a single album after Dangerous (1991).

After the extortion worked the first time, someone tried it again on MJ, but this time he was already hurting from poor sales of his records (thanks to Sony not promoting) and legal fees. He also decided this shit was gonna keep happening unless he confronts it.

Needless to say, Sony didn't help at all and 24 hour news media had a field day. Cause a Celebrity being a pedo? That prints advertising revenue. People will be glued to the TV and buy all the National Enquirer's.

He still won, but went crazy in debt. He pushed out Invincible (2001) to once again be buried by Sony trying to ruin him. This lead to even more massive amounts of debt.

Out of options, he decides to do a retro tour, but he dies from exhaustion and pressure.

All his rights and assets get transferred to Sony who have been milking him ever since. (((They))) won.

kid dolls i posted in this thread. the cops raided his house 2 times. both times they found infinite evidence of MJ being a pedo. they didn't raid him because they were 'wacist' they raided him because THEY KNEW HE WAS RAPING KIDS and back then that was illegal in California

it was kike lawyers that got him off. dude belonged in prison

How did the Jackson family respond to all of this?

It's probably the least evil, I mean they still have to report to the Japanese HQ if things ever got out of hand right?

I mean least evil of the major record labels

kid in the right looks like Salma Hayek

>muh 1993 case was extortion
Michael Jackson paid out ~134 million dollars to stop ~20 victims from speaking out. prolific kid fucker, quit pretending

independent.co.uk/news/people/michael-jackson-paid-134-million-in-payoffs-to-stop-up-to-20-sex-abuse-victims-speaking-out-say-10159103.html

a lot blacks in america are 30-40% white. All of them have some type of white admixture hence why you see a lot of halfbreeds with recessive features like blue eyes etc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2xpctm9_YA

It varies based on person and interview. Janet's always been pretty honest about it though. But they're all still in the (((entertainment))) industry. So it's less 'how' they responded and more 'what aren't they allowed to say.'

Sad, but it's the state of the music industry. It's part of the reason so many people are sticking to independent internet stuff. Legacy record labels are such controlling bullshit.

Does it mean that many of them actually have joo blood or was it only white owners that fugged their slaves?

>Idi Amin
lel

np nibbas

not his kids, he didn't have the juice to breed them. he hired famous former child stars to donate sperm

Not meth but plenty of hard drugs coke being the drug of choice,she's a typical cali liberal/hardcore leftist.

Fuck Michael Jackson

this explain why I never could bring myself to hate MJ, he's truly a fragile innocent man, you can tell just by watching him.
and I'm not his fan at all, because I generally not good at enjoying pop music.

fuck the shekelsteins media.

MJ is our mutt guy.

Michael Jackson died young in a pedophilia accident. Then they tried to pass some white guy off as him.

But so stupid theyll bring your familys iq down for millenia.

He was still a nigger.