How do we deal with The Nigger Explosion

The world will be majority Sub Saharan by 2100. How do we save the white race?

Attached: niggerexplosion.png (896x708, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mirL15zZYNc
youtu.be/hmUsg0hUE7I
liveleak.com/view?t=9xGuN_1529651511
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wiat for them to deal with each other. Think Chicago on a much larger scale.

In b4
>Based! youtube.com/watch?v=mirL15zZYNc

Impending megafamines will do that for us.

Lots of atomic bombs. Blow up all the niggers problem solved.

>Implying that won't cause a wave of African refugees that go to europe

Literally just stop feeding them
>puts up 40 squirrel feeders
>oh god why is my backyard full of squirrels?

Except it’ll be every white city turned into chicago

Attached: Shill7.jpg (1047x354, 120K)

Import them to Japan.

Attached: ebola.jpg (596x576, 56K)

Ebola is not that contagious. Aids and Rabies has done more damage in subsaharan african than Ebola ever will

Attached: ohshit.jpg (869x641, 67K)

Does anyone really believe that. Sub saharan Africa cannot support its current population and I'm supposed to believe that an "explosion" will occur? What are they gonna do, discover vibranium?

The west will keep feeding them

Just stop sending them food and sink any NGO boats that try to bring them over. Pretty simple really.

The west will keep shovelling food and money to them and importing their surplus population.

Attached: 1519448651398.jpg (600x640, 174K)

Attached: foreign_aid.png (1190x670, 73K)

That's a great plan but its only a matter of time before governments change and you get some demented old woman like Merkel in power who can cause irreperable damage in a very short period of time by opening the borders again.

youtu.be/hmUsg0hUE7I

S T O P
F E E D I N G
T H E M

They're getting propped up by dirt cheap monsanto corn and wheat.

Noticing a pattern here

Sure, the left is gonna try and fuck it up. I'm just saying they're no threat on their own. Without traitors in our midst they wouldn't be a problem at all. We could just forget Africa existed and when our descendants find it in a few thousand years they'd find a dozen tribes with complete immunity to AIDS trying to sell us a bunch of other niggers as slaves.

That's why we need to change all laws and shut women out of any governance.

I don't know much about controlling population explosions, but I know how to exploit it. By incentivising companies to build factories all across the wide plains of africa and hiring millions of starving nignogs to work in manufacturing. The Chinese economy is plateauing, and India is reaching its peak. Africa will be the new source of dirt cheap labor.

This. The west will tax itself to death, to feed and support the precious Africans (who are like human rats)

The fact that they want to come here and replace us shows how fucking stupid they are. When we are gone the chinks are going to just kill off 3 continents of spicniggarabs and own the planet. They'll let some live as slaves though.

>Thinks blacks can be made to work.

You will learn more when you get in your teens.

Literally just stop giving them food

This is the correct answer.

Yeah ok, but how likely is that?

Put sterilizing agents in all the food we send them.

I and my children's children will be Kings of the Nogs, while you're stuck cleaning my toilet.

this could be one way......

liveleak.com/view?t=9xGuN_1529651511

Airburst over the seas.
I'm sure the ocean can take one more hit...+ boats aren't like a bunker... And they can't really hide in the sea.
However, we lack the will to do this in reality.

Perhaps, and maybe they'll club you to death, while I'm enjoying living in a white sanctuary like Vermont or Orania.

Attached: 1505308960961.jpg (500x500, 54K)

more walls

Attached: charmander.png (1035x395, 711K)

You just keep them in Africa and shoot and nigger rafts you see how hard is that.

Build a gigantic plantation obviously

Attached: 1527899820437.jpg (624x434, 108K)

>How do we save the white race?
Stop immigration from Africa. Most of them will die in that shithole continent.

they aren't taking into account when food aid runs out on their prediction graphs.

Stop sending aid. Let nature take care of them.

they dont even have enough food as it is