I have a homework assignment for you

Every week you will be assigned a task if you want to secure a 2018 redwave.

Your first assignment will be to call ICE on every illegal you know of.

1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423)

Lets see you faggots walk the talk.

Post pics of proofs and I will be returning next week with another assignment.

Attached: 7E8F21FC-6D85-4BE0-81EC-7F64D7B036C4.jpg (1024x680, 81K)

Jow Forums should be given weekly homework assignments

I live in southern texas, cant wait to see what i can do

Thats what I am doing now. Complete your assignments and check back in next week.

patrick senpai i don't know any illegals

Immersing yourself is a good strategy. Hole in the wall restaurants that are family owned will have an illegal dishwasher (most likely). Home depot, lowes, or any other places illegals are looking for under the table work, Farms, pot farm trimmers, and warehouses. Look more for lower skilled, lower pay industries. Colleges have some illegals as well.

I'm not calling ICE on anybody. It's their job to investigate and find illegals, not mine. My job is to be wealthy and hire who is available. Once they're all gone, I'll be able to hire good whites again.

i reported two illegal spic sisters at my school. The college sent out a campus wide email saying theyll harbor all the illegal students they allow to attend. Fuck my school

they need your help user
it's hard to find a person that has no documents, or even know they're there

Why not call ICE on workplaces suspected of hiring mass quantities of illegal immigrants?

Warehouses (especially Amazon fulfillment centers) are HUGE points where there's large quantities of illegal workers.

if i roll a 777 i will follow m

Go back to jackdurden.com loser

I like where this is going

Attached: RWSS.png (1363x1470, 137K)

The school is still in the United States and can't do anything to keep illegals from getting deported if ICE comes after them.

kek and bump

Attached: Chupacabro.jpg (313x399, 26K)

This. Amazon needs to get rekt anyways they are modern day slave drivers. fuck those faggots.

>pose as libtard
>get involved with leftist groups
>find out where they are providing "sanctuary"
>actually try to help out, build credibility, etc
>gather as much intel as possible
>call ICE
>???
>profit

bump

Little secret. COLUSA COUNTY CALIFORNIA. More agribusiness than anywhere else in the country. Williams alone has a 20 acre migrant free housing, all the Van's of migrants going to the fields every morning.

This

I have one I've been meaning to deal with, will do.

Dont forget, most of them are overstaying their visas. Asian foreigners are just as much of a target as mexicans.

Bump for action. ICE details all here on KEK set Radio!!!

Report Crimes, Suspicious Activity and Suspected Child Exploitation of Missing Children
By Phone:
(866) 347-2423
(U.S. and Canada)
(802) 872-6199
(Other Countries Across the Globe)
(802) 872-6196
TTY for hearing impaired only || TTY para personas con discapacidad auditiva solamente
By Online Tip Form: www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Attached: images.jpg (308x163, 11K)

I don't know of anymore illegals because I already do this every time I cross one. What is your assignment, I would love to get a head start.

NEW ASSIGNMENTS EVERY WEEK!!! THIS MUST BE A THING!!!

I live in Taft, CA. I know where the illegals live at. They are located all over the north side of the town. I reported them to ICE 37 times to be exact. Still nothing.

Every Saturday I will be posting a new assignment. I expect a general collaborating with other anons showing progress in your assignments.

want to call on one at work - will they keep me anonymous?

his h1-b expired

tips on making them not find me out and fire me appreciated

ultimately we need a system of boycotts

Or monopoly laws to actually start being enforced, and proper taxation of the elites and their companies.

What the fuck? How can the school political position be above the law??

Been doing this since Trump was sworn in, 14 that I personally know of have been picked up, maybe more. Hahahahahahahahaha

shut the fuck up and do yout assignment. go to the US and call ICE on yourself.

What a fucking stupid nigger, they don’t work. They used your welfare, just call the ice on who ever looks hispanic who might be asking for welfare. For how you talk almost seems like these people actully work. Kek.

would like if hirign illegals had the same effect on businesses as would kicking out people who sit around and not pay, huge boycotts

You're doing God's work.

Kek!!

they just disregard shit, even local goiverments do it in santuary cities

nice digits for a mexinon

It's very important to win the Senate in 2018. If we can gain a 60 to 40 advantage we could literally inact laws at breakneck speeds

That sounds like a great opportunity to make liberals look like criminals protecting criminals (criminals: those who disregard the law)

I don’t know any. I live in a rich white area. All my friends are white

Should I call the cops every time I see a nigger in my neighborhood too?
Oh wait. I already do that.
There arent many spics where I'm from.

Reported for racism. Have a heart!

>knowing illegals

I don't know a single one personally. I might call ICE on the spic day workers who hang at the train station looking for work

This. I don't want to get fired. I don't even know the illegals names. Isn't there a chance they were a part of chain migration. Just because they are brown and don't speak English doesn't mean they're illegal.

heil!

Benzos Internet Defense Force shows up just in time.

>reported for racism

Nigger. Theses posters aren't in the EU and this is Jow Forums

I like.

Rage and try to get them back after too, don't blow cover.

I’m down. My bitch coworker has an illegal husband so I wanna take the fucker down.

your EU shit dont work here...have a Fuck You!

How about you suck my dick instead? Report back to me when you're done.

Attached: 1529626811733.png (233x216, 29K)

>I will be returning
>I
fag trying to become anyone other than anonymous lol
oh shit wait I just noticed you're a tripfag

Attached: Bender_mocking.gif (288x198, 1.41M)

Is everyone in here the absolute supidest MF's on earth. I hope you have to pick yout own vegetables, wipe off shit or whatever is on the food at the restaurant you go to. If your lucky it will be shit! And then work the gas station all night and hope you have a busboy when you get to go to cracker barrel after graveyard shift

Interesting. Should be easy considering my area.

Post updates in this weeks general

based

no accountability, so what's the point?
In highschool and below, your parents discipline you if you mess up. In college or university, you've got tens of thousands of dollars on the line. What's Jow Forums's motivation?

I would literally be on the phone 24/7

The future of America

If you got an illegal neighbor plant drugs on him then call ice and say hes a dealer!

Attached: black-man-thinking.jpg (415x415, 21K)

nice digits but your flag is making me feel a bit conflicted

Attached: 1488.jpg (940x529, 94K)

bump

How many people were dismayed by the threat of a career at McDonald's?

the approval/disapproval of their pure 2D waifus

Found the DACA beaner.

>What's Jow Forums's motivation?
lulz, hate and 1488. How new are you?

plz gas yourself

Attached: Memeflags die first.jpg (821x1024, 240K)

Everyone who got a STEM degree/learned a trade/started a business

FL reporting in, challenge accepted. Will provide proof, already have suspects in mind that work for a local builder. About 15 or so.

I live in St. Louis, is there some hotline I can call about niggers

Don't worry, you won't be able to browse Jow Forums soon enough.

You have a good point, fuckhead and also, checked, but fuck off. These things you have listed are not entirely sourced out to illegals and filling these jobs are certainly not a good enough reason to have them around. Furthermore, if these individuals are so important here then why weren't they useful in their own countries? El Norte does not need you. Fuck off.

change name to HomeworkAnon

Don't forget almost getting ran over by pedro with no license, or watching spics take over the local blue collar jobs at wages i can never compete with thanks to their beaning up with 20+ other spics in a trailer. Not to mention the huge lines at every public service i use. Cheap tomatoes isn't worth all of that. Plus all those jobs can be done by teenagers or Americans with a good fair wage you fucking slavery advocate.

I second this

ProfessorAnon

You could even vow to help these groups uncover the rascal who reported the nest to ICE. What fun this would be!

Bump. Do it, faggots.

Attached: gladiator.jpg (326x307, 40K)

My closest, bet friend is illegal. Been friends for over 20 years but I’ll still report him to ICE because breaking the law is breaking the law

bump

This is absolutely ducking disgusting.

So you'll hire illegals to make more money, you're a disgrace to your nation and I hope you die of ass cancer.

>Canada
Top fucking kek m8

How many times must I tell people
>YOU DONT GET TO CHOOSE YOUR OWN FUCKING NICKNAME

ayooo what up bakersfield user call ICE my guy let’s make kern county great again

no it’s homework user

Kill yourself faggot.

being able to come on here and post proofs that you did it and laugh at all the fags who didn't

Fair enough

Hey what's it like to be cancer?

Particularly Chinese

When does pol start taking down the jews to take their country back ending the corruption of their leaders, the media and everything else they destroy.

Attached: 1528296319424.jpg (750x816, 128K)

I wish we had a nigger syphon like you guys do in the form of the US.. We're a nigger magnet.. :(

You don't care about white, you care about green. Lining up the moral-less rich folks like you against the wall is the only thing I really see eye to eye with commies on. Only because you are a threat to our country's future.

removing non whites

Attached: 1458095210621.jpg (557x593, 72K)

>every illegal you know of
>implying I ever leave my house

Here is your job. Go back to plebbit

Wow I just read that whole site and I never even picked up on any of that. And I saw that movie with my friends about 100 times. We literally had a fight club

None of it's real. Any of this whole idea of Jow Forums's project mayhem mentality of some "greater good" they think their fighting for because they're so "redpilled." It's like that site says. Everyone's just invoking Tyler because they've lost their balls.
"Tyler, look at me. My eyes are open." -Jack Durden

Btw. Checked