Pretends to care about the children

>Pretends to care about the children
>Gets arrested
HAHAHAHAHAHHA

thehill.com/latino/393647-maine-senate-candidate-arrested-outside-immigration-detention-center?amp

Attached: 20180623_235543.png (973x581, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/latino/393647-maine-senate-candidate-arrested-outside-immigration-detention-center?amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beautiful.

Attached: 1510460320583.gif (554x400, 135K)

>(((Ringelstein)))

These people are everywhere

Its like he wanted to get arrested hmmm

>HEY GOY, DON'T YOU WANT THESE ILLEGALS TO TAKE OVER YOUR COUNTRY AND GENOCIDE THE WHITES??? WHAT ARE YOU, RACIST???

>thehill.com/latino/393647-maine-senate-candidate-arrested-outside-immigration-detention-center?amp

Another Marxist KIKE virtue signaling. These sick FUCKERS want to go in and film the same CHILDREN, who have a right to privacy, that they claim to 'care for'.

GAS THESE FUCKERS NOW!

((( ringelstein)))

Ringlestein? Wait, that's Swahili ... or no tho?

Attached: kill whitey.jpg (600x530, 133K)

>"Zak is being arrested right now after trying to deliver toys, books, water, and blankets to black children living in @realDonaldTrump's violent chicago neighborhoods "

>"Zak is being arrested right now after trying to deliver toys, books, water, and blankets to native american children imprisoned in @realDonaldTrump's indian reservations"

>"Zak is being arrested right now after trying to deliver toys, books, water, and blankets to somalian children living in @realDonaldTrump's minneapolis muslim slums"

>"Zak is being arrested right now after trying to deliver toys, books, water, and blankets to the thousands of children imprisoned in @realDonaldTrump's internment camps operating in Mexico"

>Like tries to Jew his way into Federal facility to give children things they already have
>Gets arrested

I cannot believe I am alive right now for this

So they compare this to the holocaust yet?

we're way past that user.

*KIKE

WOMPED
O
M
P
E
D

All jews should be locked up for creating slavery and flooding countries with foreigners.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Does he not see how this is like showing up at a random kindergarten with candy and gifts?

I say this to myself a few times a week now. I have even looked at the sky no meme.

for the democrats its outrageous to inconvenience children by locking them up in a safe environment, but its totally ok to starve children to death if they are from the following countries: children in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and in particular Yemen.

>gets arrested
>trump pardons
WIN

jews are prohibited of giving gifts to non-jews unless it has a political advantage

Pretty sure that was mentioned on hour 1 of the immigration story.

the jews wanted to mix race so bad but the white people wouldnt allow it, so the jew "gave" the black people as slaves to sneak them into the country

Does he really think they dont already have those? What a virtue signaling faggot.

He probably offered to take some with him in his van too.

what exactly did they arrest him for? vid looks like he's just sitting there talking, not trying to force his way in or anything.

yup, he's a democrat

They tried that asap but we have a hulk

Attached: 627C04BF-D53F-4484-BF7F-1BAC26F76B97.jpg (654x881, 55K)

>be immigrant child
>have no idea whats going on
>eating pb&j
>look up briefly, look at fake plant decoration
>see pic related
I BROUGHT YOU TOYS
I'M HERE TO RESCUE YOU
>throws wooden horse over fence
>holds up a book, pointing to it nodding like a retard
>throws it over the fence
>"Das Kapital" by Karl Marx
>open the front cover
>"Stay strong, stay vigilant"
>look up again
>man doing the resistance fist, stone cold serious look on face
>man gets tackled by security

Attached: spooghett.jpg (500x371, 31K)

>”this is a “book”, “el buco”
>”comprende?”

Attached: 40A4E413-4ADA-420F-B71E-315BA0B05441.jpg (250x231, 13K)

delet

They arrest this guy but not the ones breaking down walls to other camps?

its not genocide its multiculturalism