Alright Mon, wat do you tink about Jamaica?

Alright Mon, wat do you tink about Jamaica?

Attached: jamaica-political-map.jpg (2853x1949, 1.37M)

I don't

Good an' irie

Just more island niggers.

Go to Spanish Town. They're very friendly towards whites there.

Ya mon

Bloodclot bombaclot

do you smoke da ganja mon

BUN DEM
U
N

D
E
M

They're the whites of the blacks, very well-mannered and take a certain pride in their communities

mostly nice people.
kinda shitty country.

I always thought it was unusual that marijuana is illegal there, de but, but effectively is legal de facto

I went to jamaica once, everyone and their fucking mother tried to scam me out of money because they thought I was a loaded tourist.

Some of the nastiest looking human beings I've ever seen made up 80% of the people there.

Fuck Jamaica.

Went there on a trip. Hip strip is shit and so is doctors cave beach. Dunn falls are alright though.
Seriously though, stop with bartering for everything. I don't want to buy your shit for insane prices, so I won't buy it at all, haggling is hassle.
I guarantee that if you had a set price for things in just one shop and advertised that fact, you'd get 200% more sales because white people don't like to haggle.

Also as a non smoker, it's hassle having people ask me if I smoke. If I wasn't about to leave on the rest of the cruise I'd have taken up the offer for girls though.

Could have been the American Corsica or Sicily in an alternative time-line.

this

I've always wanted to go to one of the hotels in the mountains to chill for a while.

island monkeys

Chock full of niggers and weed bros?

>Alright Mon, wat do you tink about Jamaica?

I geets tursty.

Attached: racist ads group vintage-ads-livejournal-com4vintageadbrowser14.jpg (420x603, 36K)

The nigger vendors are poor as shit thats why they try to screw you over.

They have a lot of influence for a population under 3mil thats mostly poor. Makes me wonder why.

Only place on this earth (and I've been a ton of places) that a nog threatened to kill me and meant it. Never will go back. Ever.

cool music

Taz'dingo

A giant mistake, along with all the other nigger countries in the americas.

i've never been there but my uncle used to be a big shot private sector guy over there.

he says its just like here but 30y less developed, which must be pretty comfy. i'm a junkie for political stuff and the fact that they have a parliamentary system is pretty cool imo

I'm going on vacation there in a bit. Any ideas on how to score some of da herb mon while im there

Only 3 million people but had a massive influence on music and fashion. Puerto Rico is a similar sized island populated island yet I as a Brit don't think I could name one single Puerto Rican. Excellent record in sports especially sprint sports. Set standards of cool. Otherwise, I hate them.

Do you really talk like that mon?

Fucking badass place. Went on a mormon mission there for 2.5 years. Sweetest people. Music, food and pussy everywhere.

It's everywhere. Unless you are retarded and are autistic you can score from pretty much anyone. If you are stupid, just ask a cab driver.

That's because almost 98% of them are mixed

It's a shithole.

I heard it had an extremely high murder rate, like chicago tier. do people really go on vacation there?