Please Destroy Us

>never achieved anything of any value and never will
>destroying the amazon
>all national heroes were defeated
>our national pride is having beautiful shitholes
>greatest achievement is having more resources than entire continents and somehow being unable to do anything with it
>equatorian levels of irrelevant
>next carnaval is literally the only reason the brazilian has to do not remove itself
>greatest possible contribution of this people to the world would be a collective suicide

Brazil is wasted on the brazilians. The brazilian is a pathetic creature and all the succesful immigrants prove that the problem isn't politics. It is just that the brazilian is a semi-functional imbecile animal who should be kept in a zoo so that it doesn't murder anything.

Put us out of our mercy, please. There is no point in living in this irrelevant place.

Include me in the blast radius. I am a creatura with poisoned genetics.

Attached: images.png (290x174, 4K)

Only a strong eugenics program would save this country.
We all know it won't happen, though.
Fortunately I have euro citizenship

Attached: g+1.jpg (533x800, 260K)

At this point I'll literally suck your dick and call you daddy if that meant I'd get to leave this place.

The issue is that I'm part of the problem, so I'd just be spreading the disease around.

>Fortunately I have euro citizenship

That will not change a thing, the problem is your blood, even if you have a paper, you will never be european (if your 4 gradn-parents are not comproved euro stock immigrants)

Attached: 008rate-homicid0c2.jpg (3504x1913, 1.16M)

I'm med. Mostly italian (80%), but also with portuguese and spanish ancestry.
I never took a DNA test, but if I have % of nonwhite, it's because they got moor'd.

come here and form a brazilian black shirt squad to kill the niggers and gypsies.

>also with portuguese and spanish ancestry
PART OF THE PROBLEM.

not if I'm going to a med country

No moors had almost no impact on europe, if there is any relation with north african caucasoids that has some sort of pre-historic origin - mesolithic or neolithic, at least it's what science proves. If you can prove all your grandfathers came from europe, but if you can´t the probablity of you having some relevant type of amerindian or black blood is big, and therefore you will never be european

just neck yourself, retard, europe needs to close the doors not to open them, fucking traitor

You are not welcome there and you will never be part of them, just deported sooner or later

show your flag mutt

>implying the brazilians arent our brothers
>implying you get a say in what we do and dont do
>implying the Brazilian PT waffen SS-pt macaco wouldnt cleanse all the niggers,gyps and arabs from Portugal
>they will be our special forces death squads to kill minorities,1000 of them will be enough to protect portugal

>meds aren't welcome in med countries
Why shouldn't I move to countries that I'm closest to genetically speaking?

you got made sure we have a net positive.
You come here and for every brazilian PT-BR macaco division soldier you have to kill at least 10 niggers and 5 gypsies

deal?

>the non white immigrant in Portugal

of course they are not brothers of any european nation, they are mutts with tons of black and amerindian dna, even those that may look white, the vast absolute majority aren´t. Just do a dna test to any random french, portuguese, ducth, italian and then do it to a brazilian average and you will see that. If you want to become a third world shithole than good luck, you will get the rope than because you are a traitor

Attached: brazilians_12_dna_11.jpg (771x448, 225K)

Well I did vote for the right-wing in Italy's election. That's a start.

Ayy yo shudd upp.
Do not forget Adriana Lima.
The greatest supermodel of all times.

>you will get the rope than because you are a traitor

lol you nat soc burgers with your sadistic murder fantasies,whos gonna give me the rope? your american friends?

so you know i dont want more brazilians here,but they are the least problematic of all minority races.I am ok with them being a very small minority here(a lot smaller than now) but not with angolanos or arabs.At least they are nice and happy people for the ones that come with good intentions. We need good relations with our former colonies(not for africa tho fuck those niggers) including timor

do it br-brother,we will give you an uniform half yellow-half green and you will be our special forces to protect the new portuguese empire.

Shut the fuck up retard.
just shut up fag traitor. They are the biggest immigrant community in your country, and they are mutts, that literally will destroy your genepoll

Attached: crim_stats51_immigration5.png (1516x1138, 430K)

user i dont want criminal brazilians in here,deport all that have any criminal background.The ones that arent criminal can stay has a small minority(like i would be ok with a few thousand)

Also you arent european you mutt,the brazilians arent europeans of course but so arent you,you dont belong here,you arent european,we are not your brothers and we will never accept you.

At least the Brs understand they arent one of us.Stop browsing stormfront,americans are one of the big threats to europe blocking a future ethnostate and nobody likes your kind here.

shut up pathetic cunt

Attached: Lynn_IQ_n1_Studyportugal111.png (675x577, 136K)

do you even understand what i am saying? i am talking about a few thousand,not even 10,000 people way less being a very small minority here. But you are clearly a very low iq nat soc german dick cum swallower retard that cannot even understand basic arguments. I am sorry your parents dropped you in your head has a child.

I am done here goodbye bitch

Antonio Carlos jobim and Joao Gilberto had some good songs.

That's sad, user.
And they are already destroying the south, our last hope in this place.

i want out