Daily reminder

the time for a violent resistance has long since come and gone. they flooded your country with every shade of brown in the 60's and you did nothing. they took over universities in the same era and again, you did nothing. they took your guns, the ones you were supposed to use against them should they ever have tried to do exactly that, and what did you do? that's right, nothing. now they have blown right past normalized homosexuality and straight to pedophilia and literally injecting white children with hormones to turn them into sexless, liberal consumers. and you do what now? shitpost? show up somewhere in a polo shirt holding a tiki torch, yelling at the sky about jews? great look. great maneuvering, guys. keep up the good work. you're bound to "redpill all the normies" someday and what you're doing right here? you are the modern day samurai, let no one tell you any different, you ubermensch gods you

the absolute state of this board, the right wing, and this entire fucking species

Attached: CC6A924C-B32C-461D-B3A4-B6C5852B237A.jpg (500x685, 156K)

s..s.sauce?

>violent resistance
prenatal genetic care

How come Trump hasn't invaded Syria or Iran isn't that what Jews want?

Attached: DfVlxuEWkAEuz8f.jpg (1072x915, 143K)

grid down is our only way to salvation, dont throw in the towel just yet.

OP is becoming woke to the boomer question
day of the pillow soon

TL;DR
What's taht cool OP pic who is the artist>?

we already lost and Congress of Death by John Bolton

Gris down?

We have troops in Syria goy, We have conquered large part of northern Syria, media just don't mention it, wonder ((((why?))) not?

Attached: 1488585589472.gif (250x263, 213K)

wiping out the power structure.
It would destroy the blue cities and give flyover country a big wake up call.

I don’t disagree desu. But at the same time, we all know that it’ll get ugly. Liberals have the most to lose because they are all faggots. I think once the spark ignites, there won’t be any stopping it. Just make sure to not allow those people sowing discord, funding our destruction, to go unscathed. Semper Fidelis

Attached: EFF0C90C-0164-475D-91AA-9C37A5598FE8.jpg (600x321, 28K)

t. utter blackpilled deathcultist siege-fag

I know that’s where we’re headed. I’d rather it happen in my lifetime then just spend the next 60 years steeped in degeneracy and angry. Maybe my children or grandchildren will be free of this shit if not myself

I can’t see anyway around the blackpill. Just saying faggot isn’t changing my mind

Bump

It appears that it’s coming. But just like the IRA, they stopped killing their countrymen and directed their focus at the root, which is the same thing that should be done again. Take care of the Shepard and the sheep scatter. I don’t mind when it happens. I wish and hope that it doesn’t need to, but there may be a point in which we have no choice.

Attached: 3C5CF66A-231D-440B-9721-C82463F55214.jpg (1024x788, 334K)

I honestly think we’ve already reached that point, my friend

Keep in mind the tiny 50 year period you're using as reference. People have been in dystopias before and none of them lasted. They get tired of the bs. Look at WW1 with the arch duke getting killed that toppled the dominos to WW1. Something small like that will create a shitstorm. People are generally fed up about things. Discontent is the seed of change for better or worse.

Rex decided to deal with Russia to get in on the Nat Gas business in Europe.Many Greece said no to an LNG port

It's different in a world where nuclear weapons and drone strikes exist.

You may be right.

Attached: d94.jpg (396x382, 49K)

this

>Daily reminder
>There's a skeleton in your body RIGHT NOW

>weeks of history happen over the course of decades and decades of history happen over the course of a week
t. Vladimir lenin

No human organization is a monolith. In a shtf scenario there would be division in the ranks of military too. This has been shown in war scenarios. Think about it: every human institution ever has failed eventually. The current longest standing entity is the Catholic Church, but even that's not for all of known human history.

Actually you're right, I just remembered the shitshow of an attempted coup that happened in Turkey a few years ago. The division of ranks in the military is probably going to be the most important factor in a hypothetical revolution.

Give me 10% the best white men and we'll easily subdue the rest of the country.

The second most important factor is going to be dank memes.

Attached: DANK.jpg (426x429, 26K)

White people are severly demoralized. They know what's going on, but they think it's wrong to think it. They know exactly what's going on. The only people who are still blue pilled are urban "elites" (they don't deserve the title). All we need is a leader. He is alive today. History repeats.

Attached: 1509475942571.jpg (683x1024, 59K)

We're really headed into a nightmare world, aren't we?

Attached: 1529771110566.png (497x2107, 273K)

>People are generally fed up about things. Discontent is the seed of change for better or worse.
But white people will never fight back as long as they're docile slaves easily manipulated by the latest new technology or capeshit movie, which has no end in sight.

We live in one