Young women are not baby vessels

Educated women aren't that intimidating.

Attached: 1509612887102-pol.jpg (670x409, 30K)

they should be. Their race is dying due to their own self-absorption.

I hope they range ban Canada desu.

No one is fucking afraid of or intimidated by women. No one. Women are so afraid and insecure of reality that they need pretend they have the abiltiy to instill fear rather then being fear's constant bitch that they are.

They confuse being annoyed with their irrational hubris as fear because that's the closest their cowardly asses are every going to get to striking fear in the hearts of real men she's in no way ever more physically powerful then. She's always going to be physically weaker and get her ass kicked in a fight; so she always insists she's this big bad ass you're too scared to fight, hoping THAT will protect her in lack of any other useful quality.

Attached: 1252795856041.jpg (552x532, 82K)

Women are property. Educated women are a cancer upon this earth

pasta sage and report

Ackshually,

The more educated and philosophical a woman becomes, the more she realizes her duty is to provide viable offspring for the future of her kind. Sage

That's their sole reason to exist though.

The woman race? Dumb ass.

This leaf makes the same 5 threads over and over

Attached: 1503792355161.png (1166x1250, 101K)

I thought you commies didn't believe in property. People aren't property and I'm proud to be educated. I love triggering you by wanting to get somewhere in life.

YES THEY ARE.....

Yes they are. They literally have a womb for that reason.

>Educated women aren't that intimidating.

Nothing about women is intimidating The system,m that protects them is.

I trigger people easily and make them upset because I defy biology

:thought_process:

Attached: 1510699165261.png (106x30, 2K)

>Young women are not baby vessels
Exhibit A

Attached: 1512818106608.jpg (500x530, 46K)

I talk to a woman that I dated 11 years ago. She has 3 kids by 3 different men now, but I still love her and would kill to protect her, i love her kids like my own, i have 1 kid of my own whom i take care of, this is not cuckdom, this is called being a white man being financial and home equals with a celtic woman with 3 white kids. this is a white man

Old women are not baby vessels.

Study high school biology.

Who hurt you?

most of the fighting is committed outside the physical. the meme wars never end, user.

>(((Educated))) women aren't that intimidating.
Nope. Just pitiable. What a waste of potential.

Her memes and mind games are weak as fuck too. When she lies to manipulate she can't even keep her own lies in order and keep up the act so it's incredible obvious.

No woman is intimidating. Men aren't scared of women. They're scared of the men in blue uniforms with guns that will haul them off into a cage at the word of a woman.

"Educated" women are useless as partners because their heads are full of Marxist feminist garbage. Men aren't intimidated by you, we just don't find you attractive or worthwhile to pursue.

I wouldn't know, I never met one. All the women in uni dropped out of STEM and went into childcare or area studies.

>Young women are not baby vessels.
Yes they are.

Attached: baby-vessels.jpg (904x519, 136K)

I'm intimidated so much by this post that I can't fucking understand the point of it.

Attached: d1736915155a4144b7981b2937916416.jpg (640x853, 79K)

Pic related would be a baby vessel if all the cum she's coated her body in didn't end up on her anus and on her face.

I'm happy to see the White race die out. It is getting what it wants..

Attached: 1518066436850.jpg (1440x956, 278K)

I'm sorry you know such unfortunate people.

Yes they are. They absolutely are.

Your shit posting and larping is getting lazy.. forgot to change your meme flag...

Attached: 1515956749406.png (533x768, 485K)

Not intimidating just useless if they won’t spit out a bebe

Yes, it is true. Women at university I study at are nice and interesting to talk to (usually), but uneducated are usually dull and boring.

Attached: VxaR_4eiO30.jpg (836x669, 96K)

This is now a baby vessel appreciation thread.

Attached: Baby-feeding.jpg (1934x2048, 1.03M)

How many times has this thread been posted now? 30+?

Attached: 1528087996882.jpg (738x741, 79K)

I'm sorry you never talked to a woman to discover how horrible they are.