FLORIDA THREAD /fl/

Alright Gentlemen, what can we do to fix our lovely state?

Attached: 1526033376975.jpg (845x600, 117K)

Vote blue

this is a Florida thread not a Miami thread

Attached: 1527269148879.png (725x613, 664K)

I'm a Puertospic lives in Central Florida. AMA

[Image: Fan art of Silver from Angry Birds]

Attached: 1b9d3dc0-8868-4111-9da9-1e13eeb68822_kindlephoto-556730078.jpg (646x455, 26K)

Go home

Disgusting

I'm at home

No you're not, fuck off to your island

Delray here what’s up

where's the best area in Florida for a white family?

welcome brother

KYS

Make me. Been in this state since Aug 2001.

Africa

Send back the pics and white trash

you can stay

South if you’re wealthy if not then central

SW Florida and the Villages. Full of boomers, though.

People were complaining about the shit quality of the water in most places, largely due to agriculture runoff coming from Lake Okeechobee. Just happened to come across this pic on BoomerBook not too long ago.

Attached: oysters.jpg (600x600, 65K)

I’m liberal but I hate the Spanish fucks

South west is old and the economy is so snall compared to everywhere else. Any metro before this would be better.

North FL, Panhandle and West Coast

>Vote for the party who’s sole purpose of existence and only policy is to be a massive thorn in the current President’s ass

Attached: B27D2000-AB80-4AF0-8350-B404D358687F.jpg (963x1024, 92K)

Basically where the poorest parts of the state bad idea

>mfw from central fl
>mfw I told my pr friend about this site yesterday
Could it be?

>Raising children in Miami and Orlando
No fucking way

Define "best." You're only going to want to live in Orlando, Tampa, South Florida, or Naples.

SFL ..is expensive, jewish, corrupt and dangerous.
I've been to Naples a few times and I liked it.

Space coast, treasure coast, 561 are all good and not cut off from civil society where your kids will hate you for growing up there

KISSIMMEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1239123.jpg (1024x577, 113K)

SFL is trash

Not if you have some $

I live in 561, it fucking sucks because all of the trash from Broward and Miami are coming

You have Twitter?

North

For rich people that’s not a problem, I even said that in the post

Vero Beach

South of it.

those were indeed my choices. I want at least 20 acres.

>Lake Okeechobee
>mfw googled and it's real
Shit like this is why Euros make fun of us

Attached: 1511182989549.gif (200x200, 2M)

Poinciana?

Palm beach area is fine, boca isn’t so bad with the school and old people either but you’re right we need to stop these broward/dade spics

Yeah

Nuking miami is a start, bunch of spics and niggers that don't know how to drive

Florida fag here

"Lovely state"

Tennessee here, I want to move there. What’s the best city for a redneck?

This is a big problem in Stuart

Nope, you gotta at least get as far north as Vero Beach to truly escape the hell that is S. Florida

>why Euros make fun of us
What part?

don’t come we don’t want you

We vote our Overlord Skeletor since he sold us out to the some Kike Real Estate fag and got the rifle buying age pushed to 21 and bump stocks made illegal.

I think someone on Jow Forums or ar15.com made a list of people who voted for that HR Bill. Vote em out come November..

Winter Park, not Orlando

Miami is bad in general. Hell, that place was founded by a woman.

Miami is one of the best cities in the world, but the people that live there? Not so much. Though I don't have much issue with the Cubans desu. It's everyone else that sucks.

There are more nice areas than Winter Park in Orlando...

Everything between jupiter and brevard is like suburban hell. I’m not into being cut off from society

That you didn't know the name of the giant lake in South Florida? Yeah, we have a hard time with into geography. Stop making us all look like retards, faggot.

A ton of the things in the US are named after Native American words for those places. I’d rather have those names than naming our landmarks and cities after more Euro garbage

that's a comfy lookin gator

Attached: Croc Doggy.webm (320x426, 2.95M)

What size of city do you want? If you want something a bit larger, than Jacksonville. If you don't mind something smaller, then look at the Panhandle beaches.

if I was rich I would buy a home in the West Coast, I wouldn't touch South FL with a fucking 10 foot pole

I am in the Palm Beach area (not specifying where, for anonymity's sake) it FUCKING SUCKS to live there unless you're rich

Jacksonville or Tampa

Miami's only saving grace is MIA and the qt white women that fly over there, assuming that they aren't party whores

Attached: Dude with coffee.png (500x500, 197K)

Palm Beach/ Mar-A-Lago in the House.

That is a great area too with large acreage which is what I'm looking for.

Yea but if you’re rich it’s awesome, girls from around the world and nice shit to see unlike everywhere else in Florida.

if you had to choose between the two

rude af tbqh

That place will have their own megamall that it's Dubai-tier.

the rich people still have to drive through the trashy areas along US1 and interact with gangbangers just a 1/4 mile west.

Broward Boy here

How can I turn my county red. DWS and 103% voter turnout can't be competed with.

I'm 21 and remember when I was younger, Osceola was hick af. You PRs colonized that county in a blink of the eye.

A lot of Eastern European models hang out in Miami and Sunny Isles Beach.

Everything from palm beach to boca is pleasant to drive through on us1 and in west 561 it’s not ghetto between broward or north 561

Kick out all the niggers, spics, and Jews

Brevard is comfy af desu, and though I might be biased, I think it's the best place in FL and top 10 in the US to live.

Not everyone is a richfag

from my experience the Tampa-St. Pete is the better area
>better weather
>better people
>Niggers are contained
>Cigar City and the craft brewers make amazing beer
It's nice, I would buy a winter home there if I could

Doralzeula is ironically one of the better parts of Miami, maybe the mega mall will price out the spics and niggers

I've heard that A1A has a lot of nice women, but it's a richfag area so I'm expecting a lot of gold-diggers

I just come from South Florida, when I visiting Osceola County when my family went to Disney.

right

I like the state in general but the demographics are changing dramatically in SFL . It's between east central (Jupiter) or Naples.

You likely live in Loxahatchee or Greenacres. If you're REAL shit tier, Riviera...

It's a damn shame what to Osceola, I can only hope that the new housing being build around the Osceola-Orange area along with housing prices getting ridiculous there's a hope of driving out the spics price wise

Definitely panhandle. Maybe Pensacola.

The best CITY is in West Palm Beach. Loxahatchee. Has everything a redneck loves and still not that far from the popular city.

Don't listen to him, WPB is full of spics and jews

Osceola is a dump. Might be the worst county in the state desu. It gets all the 'Ricans and Disney employee migrants.

>giant lake
Sorry, midwest master race here.
should only use the cool ones, fuck the Natives

Attached: 1525050843706.jpg (550x482, 83K)

Most of them are poor. Of course it can drive them out.

Are you talking about all those apartment buildings being built on John Young? Those are rentals, my dude.

Go FULL liberal. I left that shit City because the only attraction is the mall and Las Olas. The transit is okay, but too many niggers.

nothing will ever top Dade and Broward in terms of shittiest county

section 8 and city dems might mitigate that

I was on the International Drive area and the area around WDW and I saw lots of apartments being built, I can't say for the rest however

Attached: Zeruel blowing shit up.gif (399x272, 1.45M)

Thanks

Been to Pensacola. Not impressed

Apology accepted and I'm sorry your shit clay isn't nearly as important and our great state.

Broward is dead son, if you vote red or are pro white move to another county or state and contribute your vote for the greater good. if liberal eat shit and stay where you are so that Fidel's grandson can someday nuke you

Didn't Florida get gun-cucked?

Broward's pretty bad too, but I would definitely live in Miami-Dade over Osceola.

Then you've NEVER been to Loxahatchee, that's a FACT. The city directly south of WPB is filled with spics anD Palm Beach is FILLED with Republican whites. Me personally, I've NEVER seen any Jews I believe it to be a myth. They're all in Boynton/Boca.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1515263899990.png (994x505, 720K)

nah. we're one of the most gun-friendly places anywhere. especially for such a highly-populated area.

My state is already perfect as it is! Also north orlando reporting in.

Attached: f54.jpg (399x750, 93K)

Yeah. 21 to buy any gun and police can get a warrant to seize your guns.