I thought this was fake

(see image attached)...I thought it was some sort of inside joke from you guys, i thought it was just a troll...But after seeing this meme a bunch of times, i finally decided to google it to see the origin of these police sketches...

Turns out it's fucking real.
abcnews.go.com/International/maddy-mccann-cops-release-sketches-kidnap-suspects/story?id=20563026

I always believed she was accidentally killed by her parents and maybe that truely was the case...I guess we'll never know for sure, but after seen the sketches, then knowing that these two were in the same fucking country and (icing on the cake) their email history deleted etc... This is too much Jow Forums

I don't know what to think anymore.. I'm questioning my sanity because of you fucking people.

But let's say (for sake of argument) let's say that it's real...what then ? it seems that these people are untouchable.

Attached: I thought this was bullshit.jpg (1855x1819, 710K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw
youtube.com/watch?v=w12IksIQQn0
youtube.com/watch?v=xMUu3fXBky4
youtube.com/watch?v=uA1Ut-K1FsU
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=x3TVtRqHAfs
youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT THE FUCK ?

Attached: podesta.jpg (1024x1024, 172K)

>Turns out it's fucking real.

Welcome to late 2016.

Like i said above, it's not the first time that i'm seeing these sketches..but it seemed like a joke, that something which was too obvious, too blatantly in your face to be real...
And yet after googling it, i finally discover that it wasn't a Jow Forums joke...These were the actual, original sketches used by the police...

But if this is real...It's not far fetched to believe that Pizzagate isn't just a meme. Maybe that's going too far..but i don't know what to believe anymore..

watch and learn:
>Child Killing by Royalty, Soros: Eyewitness
youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw

>Ronald Bernard - Illuminati Satanic Bankers (Dutch w/English subs)
youtube.com/watch?v=w12IksIQQn0

>Ronald Bernard - An important message about the children
youtube.com/watch?v=xMUu3fXBky4

>A conversation with ex illuminati insider Ronald Bernard and Sacha Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=uA1Ut-K1FsU

>The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murder
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

>Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA

>1666 Sabbatean-Frankist Illuminati History
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U

>The Sabbatean-Frankists: The Luciferian Sect of Judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=x3TVtRqHAfs

>Sabbatai Zevi & Jacob Frank
youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A

Too many red pills at once, thanks..
i'm going to save these and watch them later.

another pizzaniggershit allows me to post my favorite pic, pasta and flag. kys op
>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1502292967643.jpg (1552x1271, 193K)

Our government is occupied with satanist jews involved in child sex slavery and child abduction.
Fucking insane, isn’t it.

I don’t even know what kike lover flag that is.

true.
this thread was on page 10 and decided to dump instead

thailand
it triggers pizzatards like crazy

>ZERO PROOF PIZZAFAGS

Attached: 1524989187958.jpg (1024x410, 63K)

did you post this because I posted the links?
Of course that's the reason.
I'll be glad to hunt your kind to extinction

no i shitpost just for fun and to trigger pizzaniggers like who post a retarded pic and say HERES TOTAL 100% PROOF

so you just rocking a proxy or there boyfucking?

Like i said, I'd be happy to hunt your pedophile kind to extinction.
go enjoy what little life you have left

boyfucking of course

Your like the beaners of Asia. Except poorer.

Welcome, newfriend. The ride never ends.

Attached: 1522832629718.jpg (250x217, 11K)

LOLK.

Attached: 1523081709522.jpg (749x824, 111K)

of course

but i have plenty time to shitpost between one session and the next

Pedostas mom adopted over 25 kids... *shudder*

They aren't even sketches.
They're e-fits. Composite images made of security camera footage. WAYYY more incriminating than sketches.
Madeline was being pimped out to the podestas by her financially desperate parents. Something went wrong, Madeline got hurt, and the p bros took her and vanished.

Maybe you will learn to be a less of a dumbass in the future.
Everyone dismisses things posted on Jow Forums as just some meme. Try paying attention and looking into things. You will be surprised to find out what Jow Forums is right about.

Saddest words of tongue and pen..

>Madeline was being pimped out to the podestas by her financially desperate parents
pizzatards truly believe podesta' kidnapped maddie. think what kind of subhuman can believe that shit, a special kind of subhuman, a PIZZANIGGER

History seems to repeat itself.

Attached: jewish-genetics-44-638.jpg (638x359, 80K)

they were within a few hours travel of them at the time.
that + the e-fits alone requires some extreme (((coincidence))) to explain away.

sure, what does law enforcement say about this? did you show them? no because they would laugh their asses off and probably arrest you for being too dumb

Attached: 1501957583013.gif (300x203, 643K)

>appeal to authority

Do you ever wonder why FBI agents are never held accountable for anything?

and there goes the justification, the excuse, on why pizzaniggers never helped on ANYTHING

what a strange reaction and post...especially from someone who's posting from Thailand. I doubt you're a native. Is that your only way to get laid ?

Theres no proof whatsoever they were in the same location. Thats a lie

Attached: wtf.png (816x616, 470K)

These make no sense if they’re actually police sketches. When would those two have been seen literally abducting a child? Who saw it? Seems more likely that the police are good people and just wanted to dogwhistle to everybody that it was these sick fucks. In any case, it’s unmistakably them

shhhhhh they will call you a shill when you point out the various, countless absurdities they did
remember when they looked into a 30kb pdf for 3 fucking days thinking there was some secret? fucken subhumans i tell you

>9/11
Where is the footage from?

makes sense

Thailand is NOTORIOUS for child sex tourism so...yeah, that probably explains it.

where were they then?

that explainst that podesta' kidnapped maddie? trololol kys pizzatard

No you obtuse fucktard it probably explains your post. Are you using a proxy or are you really in Thailand fucking and/or prostituting kids?

see

What drives me crazy about it is there is some weird things that jim alefantis and the podestas are into (see alefantis and podesta’s art), and the dominoes on pasta code language emails are also weird but all those questions got rolled up into a mass child trafficking conspiracy which has totally negated any and all meaningful info we could have gotten if Jow Forums just kept asking questions rather than creating their own answers.

i could not have worded it better, but i am thankful to pizzaniggers because they allowed me to generate a lot of triggering based on their zero proof approach

>These make no sense if they’re actually police sketches.

Don't tell me...
I thought these were fake too...
But you"ll also find them on CNN (no less)

Attached: portraits.png (1090x799, 258K)

wtf?

Have another (You) you mentally ill freak.

again, they're not sketches, they're e-fits aka composite images made from security camera footage

>again, they're not sketches, they're e-fits aka composite images made from security camera footage

right but the point remains, they're not Jow Forums made, they're official.

These are just low-level pawns having some fun.

Oh Yeah that was the cover of the Enquirer tonight at the grocer that they had a suspect sketch , but i knew i could look it up o pol

That's exactly what I thought they might be. They looked like some kind of digital collage, and it turns out they are.

Last night Maddy came up in pol because she has the same eye defect as George Soros, i cant find th graphic don't think i saved it

You’re not the brightest. But how does the saying go? Better late than never.
I recommend you don’t dig into Pizzagate for your own sake. That shit will make you have nightmares. Don’t do it!

Attached: 55CB2E4F-3FD9-4E85-851C-D14C4B81BA6C.jpg (1024x614, 72K)

>You’re not the brightest
I never pretended to be. But i'm willing to learn :)

>Maybe you will learn to be a less of a dumbass in the future.
Lesson learned..
But you have to admit, it seems like a bad troll at first sight. I mean there's tons of different memes, real and fake stuff posted all the time around here that you start losing grip on what's real and what isn't..

I guess i didn't believe it at first because these portraits are the spitting image of the Podestas..So much so that i'm surprised these people werne't at least questioned or arrested (een if temporarely) just for questioning..