Racist white woman calls police on 8 year old black child for selling water bottles “illegally”

Racist white woman calls police on 8 year old black child for selling water bottles “illegally”.

Defend this racists.

twitter.com/_ethiopiangold/status/1010577140595560448

Attached: E0F49054-672E-4C2C-9EC5-87EB327BD695.jpg (1201x1761, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dhmo.org/facts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was it illegal? Well, there you go. Stop being such a pussy

Haven't watched the video but I'll put my right (the bigger one) nut on the fact that race wasn't mentioned once, which means that the libtards in the twitter comments deserve that fitting label

Sage

How can selling water be illegal? It’s water, not drugs.

My little girl dindu nuffin.

it's illegal for white kids selling lemonade too but I'm sure you would have an entirely different reaction

AYO GOT THAT H20. H20 2 FOH 1. GOT THAT H20.

Attached: The_Wire_Kenard.jpg (400x249, 22K)

she probably doesn't want some little street nigger shitting up her neighborhood trying to peddle candy, water bottles, and other paraphernalia

Yeah but the niglet was charging 2$ for a bottle of water. I'm sure you wouldn't support that.

You can't defend it. Forcing people to have permits to sell water is ridiculous

It's natural. Most people get along and trust people of their own race more.

Attached: r1.jpg (540x360, 35K)

bottled water is a scam, the little niglet got what he deserved for swindling people. Couldn't even be bothered to add some goddamn lemonade powder in. Just expected gibs for running a bottle under tapwater.
also it's illegal for a reason

you can give it away for free.
dont try and make a buck off something so cheep you kike.

If the Alt Right was worth a shit they would fun raise for this women but they aren't worth a dam.

This. The water could be infected with nigger viruses of reused water bottles. There's a reason you need a permit.

I'd fuck her

Honestly the most ourageous think is that she wanted 2$ for a bottle of water that costs 20 cents.

And the crack whore was probably using the 8 year old niglet as a human shield to get her daily crack money.

Attached: 7277E294-A22F-409C-AF98-291F59A19F42.jpg (749x1122, 170K)

Lemonade takes effort, selling bottled water doesn't. Both should pay a fee to be licensed to sell something, even if it is a trivial fee like $5 bucks. It will help then understand the cost of doing business. It also means that they as vendors don't get harrased by the fuzz for being legally able to sell their wares.

Kids make lemonaid and sell it, sure its out of a pre made pack but they add water and sugar. The niggers just get water bottles with food stamps then sell it for cash on the street.

Well, its a bit of an overreaction, but I guess it is legally above board. Unless...
911 dial or did she just call police directly?

>BAAAAW but you have to MAKE lemonade!!!

Irrelevant. The free market doesn’t care if you made the product you’re selling or not.

Only thing I see wrong here was that she called the cops in front of her mom. Big mistake. Now she's going to lose her job because of a niglet ripping people off

Attached: 1529816327390.jpg (531x800, 151K)

Some white people, and I said some white people are insanely hateful. I've got a fucking dude who called the cops on me, cause he thought I was breaking in my own car. We've been neighbours five years, and this nigga said "some random black guy is stealing a car"

What part of niggers using taxpayer money to make money is free market?

Id have no problem with it if they used their own money to buy it and took the brand wrapper off the bottles.

Unless there was an issue with the water being tainted or unsealed.

Obviously the free market didn't like this nigglet selling water. Then again I don't believe in the free market.

Lemonade stands get arrested all the time, brainlet

Thats wack as fuck

That's preposterous. Black guys never steal cars. They steal bicycles.

They want to live with their own people and are forced to interact with others constantly.

this. kid'll make it look like a ghetto, lower property values by thousands.

WN type white women are fucking hot

Probably more to this

I've seen this before with niglets selling water in the middle of a busy intersection unsupervised. I'm pretty sure it's the parents who make them do it. This is the reason why blacks never improve because their is little to no parenting.

She probably stole them

Every racist should be shot on site.

If she just called the cops for it being illegal (solely because of that ) then she is fucking retarded yes.

This isn't racist though. Shes just a cunt.

busy body not racist not everyone is racist like you some people are just assholes to everyone.

site is usually used to mean a physical place-
"sight" is the word you're looking for.
helicopter ride is what you shall receive.

Start with you??

but muh dick n sheit

Didn't the nigger refill bottles with hose water and that's what it was selling?

i am white and i side with the nigger boy. Fuck that fat roastie

i side with niggers over roasties

Attached: img2.jpg (1000x750, 123K)

I sexually identify as an attack helicopter and giving people rides in me is sexual harassment ;-(

>buy shit and resell it illegally vs make lemonade and sell your product
>fuckn whitey lemme do illegal shit this is unfair

>tfw overdosed on redpills

Every thing undocumented Mexicans do is illegal.

Honestly if you don't hate niggers you haven't lived around them enough to actually know what its like. I challenge any PC faggot liberal to go live in the ghetto for a year and come out not hating niggers. They are fucking animals.

>2 am? lets do burnouts and slap our sick bass fellow niggers
> california is in a drought? lets shoot some illegal fireworks sheeeeeeeit
>getting some mexican food at the drive through? extra 15 minutes because you just pulled in behind an illiterate nigger
>get a job? SHeeeeeit we wux opppressed and shit lets just have a bunch of kids we cant afford and leech of the government while raising them in poverty so the next generation of niggers grows up just as dumb and ignorant as the last

They cannot be saved. There is no fucking way they are as evolved mentally. Asians come here with their dry dicks in hand and within one generation have college graduates for kids, houses, etc. they maybe bugmen but they know how to work in the system. Niggers are pure fucking trash. Thankfully paying cheap rent in the ghetto allowed me to get through college with minimal debt and now im doing well. but always and forever fuck subhuman monkey niggers. Theres some passable ones from time to time but the majority are niggerfaggot fucks rope them all

Blacks fill prisons

Niggers should stick to selling drugs.

when you're hot, and in florida, on vacation, and you realllly need a water, and there's some nice people selling water out of a cooler, you are satisfied. people do this all the time downtown, the white bitch called the police: because she was selling weed, and being USED. O.k? that's not racist: that's CARING.

Would. It want to live in ghetto. Tonight I was at an event that is the middle of one of the worst homeless areas of the west coast. I needed to take a shit at this place and all the bathrooms (4 floors!!!) were covered in dirty tampons and shitty tissue. Barf face emoji. Came home and sprayed my whole body and all mucous membranes with rubbing alcohol. Laugh crying face emoji.

Lemonaide stands are usually in residential areas. They don't undercut legitimate businesses.

This looked like it was in a mixed use area.

Do you think some random niglet has the right to stand outside a deli and undercut their price when the deli pays rent, insurance and has a permit?

What makes you different read what you just said

>she sells 'tinctures'
Lmao has she got a licence for selling her own bottles of water?

*WOULD NOT!

>little kids selling shit on the sidewalk
>annoys passersby
>if you have a business on the street some people might want to avoid it seeing kids outside asking for shit/selling shit
I think its petty and stupid but there are legitimate reasons. I grew up and still live in an upper middle class neighborhood, nobody is just sitting on the sidewalks bothering people for a reason.

Land of the free indeed

>black
>uses muslim meme flag
Well you should be shot in the street like a dog, saracen.

how can selling water NOT be illegal
you jew cunt

Don't say I never warned you!
dhmo.org/facts.html

Attached: Deadly_facts_about_Dihydrogen_Monoxide_1024.jpg (1024x716, 283K)

imagine all the bottles people grab from the trash to recycle. now imagine some nig filling it with water from a hose. after those people toss those bottles, back they go to the hose

The Niglet didn't have a license. I fail to see what she did wrong.

>be nigger
>get foodstamps
>use foodstamps to buy water and candy
>have kid sell water and candy for cash
>use cash to buy drugs
>ur racist if u call cops on me
niggers do this all over the place. if you haven't seen it, then you don't live around enough nigs to know.

She probably stole them.

What a dumb bitch. How hard is it to say "no thanks" and just walk past some kid selling sketchy shit?

Instead she has to waste the time of the police with her complaint, when they could be out patrolling and discouraging real criminals.

>implying tax paying money isnt already doing it for (((them)))

Dumb nigger supporters still have yet to explain why calling the cops warrants punishment, other than FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITEY AND FUCK DA PO-LEES

Attached: 2D549BCA-F7FB-4129-AA3B-12ECE1F49868.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

>calls police on 8 year old black chid
Is it raysis of me to automatically want this nigger to get michael brown'd?

Niggers hate whute people because without us they would still be living on the African praries thinking they're the Apex predator that never invented the wheel.

Nope, fuck that little niglet practising selling shit on the street.

>take your used bottles of waters you probably stole and drank
>fill it with tap water
>resell it
thats probably exactly what happened too, fuck you.

two white kids we're fined for selling lemonade illegally here. Some people are just faggots.

Attached: 11.jpg (72x114, 9K)

>free market
>get free shit from the government (us) and resell it for pure profit
>free market

you fucking jew, I hope you get cancer.

Hey I sold illegal water bottles on the las vegas strip all the time in high school. Buy a case of 30 of them for like 3 bucks and sell them at a dollar a piece, its still cheaper than what they have to pay to get water at a gas station. When someone calls the cops you just move, no biggie

>be Nigger La-Sha
>Bitch ass cousin wants me to watcher little ray
>fuck dat
>if kid gonna stay, kid gonna make me some scratch
>give kid cooler with water bottles
>make him sit in hot sun while my fat ass is in the car with AC runnin
>Wh*te BITCH try to bust out my game
>AINT HAVIN THAT
>heave all 300lbs of my left leg out of the car
>video tape BITCH calling 50 my racket

I'm honestly surprised the white woman did not get stabbed, calling out blacks on their crimes usually leads to them committing more crimes.

Attached: 1523621684203.png (183x275, 4K)

this
Jow Forums will defend the woman regardless

If there's nothing more to the story and she legit called the police because some niglet was selling water bottles, i don't feel any sympathy for her.

This isn't an emergency, it's a kid, and calling the police at the drop of the hat is cancer.

This is "I wanna talk to your manager" woman, roasty ass middle age woman who needs to have a modicum of power to laud over people.

Attached: 1438357565490.gif (370x330, 325K)

>diversity isn't a modicum of power to laud over people

>2$

Turn off the proxy.

Based Tariq.

Buy this man a beer.

Attached: 87B81D1F-A11C-45D5-87A7-DE9D73DFECFB.jpg (1175x1621, 915K)

>some niglet sells some contaminated water on the side of the street
>Some faggot liberal buys it and drinks it
>Gets salmonellosis
>His jew parents sue the building and the manager for allowing niglets to sell contaminated water, black cunt goes "dindu nuffin, i don't own the building"

What kind of person actually fucking sells water from the outside of a fucking street building

I can understand if it's the suburbs and the kid is on his lawn with his stand but on the fucking street corner?
Is he peddling crack as well?

Attached: 2521.jpg (1194x1600, 243K)

And now all those people who bought bottles have herpes

niggers are cancer. they are the antithesis of life.

Attached: 1498457430193.gif (304x318, 2M)

I work in DC. Those fucking dirty shits are some of the most annoying motherfuckers that exist. At every fucking intersection, they have a milk crate full of water bottles and sit there going “EEEY ISSA HOT DAY OUT HEA, U WAN SUM WATER? 2 DOLLAS” if you ignored them after they single you out, they come up to you at the crosswalk and go “AY MANG U LOOK HOT, FIDDY CENTS FO A WATER”
Say no, and you get a “aight fuck you den, die from dat heat whitey”
Fuck these people. Send them to Mexico so they can really take their business to the next level. All that water is just stolen from gas stations and peddled to tourists for a 10000% markup.
Fuck those guys. They’re turning the Washington Mall into fucking chiraq

>t. Stephen “Waffen SS” Miller

>>Some faggot liberal buys it and drinks it
>>Gets salmonellosis
>>His jew parents sue the building and the manager for allowing niglets to sell contaminated water, black cunt goes "dindu nuffin, i don't own the building"

why is it bad again?

it's stealing from local business

a nigger was choked to death for reselling single cigarettes