Does Jow Forums know about the Miracle of the Holy Fire?

does Jow Forums know about the Miracle of the Holy Fire?

youtube.com/watch?v=CdS8NuqHGVQ

The holy fire is a miracle that happens every year in the church or resurrection the bright Saturday day in Jerusalem. The patriarch enters to Christ's tomb holding candles and pray, then goes out with the candles lighten by the holy fire that never hurts when people touch it. Security is tighten there at that time, and make sure that there isn't any source of light inside the tomb or with the patriarch before his arrival. Our Lord #Jesus #Christ is alive and this is a substantial testimony in our days for us to prove it! So we can see His holy light and live it as well. smile emoticon. Glory be to our #God.

Attached: PA-26202184.jpg (2100x1400, 829K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLKeutIO7Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1529325172256.jpg (680x521, 63K)

Not saying that it's impossible, but it is more likely that this is a "noble lie", a theatrical deception to bolster the faith of adherents. They need to record the priest, uncut, while he is supposedly summoning the flame.

Doesn't surprise me, the Christian paradigm is the world we live in, but few know what that really means anymore.

Attached: F7D99751-2859-4C35-9224-24B8886191F9.jpg (256x256, 31K)

Attached: calling bullshit.gif (214x200, 183K)

Boomer or underager fuck off

I'm in my young 20s, faggot. Go back to watching banana ass on youtube.

would you like a shower?

Attention: the only people allowed to have opinions are males aged 25 to 30

>candles lighten by the holy fire that never hurts when people touch it.

Not demonstrated in the video.

3/10 troll harder Christfag.

Attached: R (29).jpg (600x514, 25K)

opinions by most under 30 are worthless

youtube.com/watch?v=qLKeutIO7Nc

this is like that time that my youth pastor told me people used to live to be 800 years old

id hate that

This dumbassery is why kids are becoming atheists. Most religious adults are literal retards preaching recent century jew memes instead of real Christian history and knowledge (if they even know it and don't literally talk to themselves for infinite beer on cloud land.)

This

I think 30-45.. maybe 55 as a stretch are the years a man's opinion should be taken most seriously

so is it a miracle or is it fire
which one are you trying to sell

Either those guys have pain tolerance through the roof or . . i don't even

So, where's your pics of the Big Bang? Monkeys becoming people? A non-photoshopped pic of earth as an oblate spheroid?

God calls people who deny Him fools. Wonder why?

Attached: image.jpg (720x450, 55K)

It's not that the world doesn't see it... it's that everybody always sees it. Every generation has people who are absolutely convinced they're living right on time for the apocalypse.

Obviously trying to not look like he is in pain. If there was no pain he would not have moved it so quickly

millions of people that had visited the event say the same thing - doesnt hurt

I get it, user.