So what do you fags make of this

mediaite.com/online/red-hen-owner-who-booted-sarah-sanders-speaks-out-would-absolutely-do-it-again/

Attached: 908bc42d-dae2-4770-803d-76a7c90abb43[1].png (669x629, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/red-hen-owner-who-booted-sarah-sanders-speaks-out-would-absolutely-do-it-again/
yelp.com/biz/the-red-hen-lexington-3?sort_by=date_desc
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/hah-hacker-changes-menu-of-little-liberal-red-hen-restaurant-that-tossed-out-sarah-sanders-and-her-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He who has the last laugh laughs forever. DRAIN THE SWAMP TRUMP.

Attached: 1503182615339.gif (428x240, 920K)

moar plz

I hope it puts them out of business

Cucked restaurant owner has the right to refuse whoever they want.

Next topic and sage.

We live in a free market society & the business can do what it wants

If you can deny cakes to gays why not service to liars?

Attached: 1528765150156.jpg (750x1334, 67K)

shes huge so NO FOOD

>bakers should be able to deny gays
>but chefs must service racists
Wow, cognitive dissonance runs rampant with conservacucks

why cant we do this to jews then?

Attached: 1528296319424.jpg (750x816, 128K)

Nice lady. Polite. Hard working. Loyal.
Feel bad for her desu senpai. She needs to find some real deal Southern BBQ joint or some shit. It is Virginia. Failing that, I'm sure she could find some based Pajeet eatery...

Sooo can starbucks kick out non paying loiterers now?

Anyone want her number?

We need to draw the line and follow suit. Stop supporting liberal businesses. McCarthyist blacklists. No more comic movies, nigger music, nigger sports, late night network tv, etc. They say the right can’t organize and the left can’t meme. It’s time for the right to organize. No Nazi bullshit, no kkk, shit... not because it’s wrong but because it gives the left a way to box you in. But a moral movement... Trumpism 2.0. When 60+ million people boycott your business (probably more because I bet centrists are swinging towards Trump), these commie fucks will fall in line. We also need to start supporting OPENLY conservative business.

Because he didn't deny service based on morals, he denied service based on hate.

they have the right to deny service
same as any republican business can deny service to liberals
just like Jow Forums has the right to completely fuck with and troll these libfags for lulz.

they have every right

In Virginia, ground zero for federal employee and communist usurper faggots. If anything it will spike their business.

No blacks allowed then. Thank you.

Businesses should have the right to refuse service to anyone they want. Fags, blacks, Mexicans, republicans , democrats
As long as it's the owner denying service not just a random employee

How can we show Sarah some love?
We need to figure out how to show her some love as Trump gets to the end game of draining the swamp. These fucking swamp creatures are going all fucking out cause they know it is now or never for them.
Showing real support for a good women like Sarah is important so just WHAT THE HELL DO WE DO TO ET HER KNOW SHE HAS FRIENDS WHO HAVE HER BACK??????

Pic related if you are lurking Sarah!!!

Attached: jib cut very well.jpg (640x920, 59K)

If you know anything about the restaurant business, most restaurant owners are too low IQ to be legit political. This is some attempt at status signalling - probably by some cat lady who had been gas lit by the Maddow crowd. More sad than anything else. An yes, they probably will take a financial hit that is certain.

im cool with this...stay the fuck out my neighborhood or else

Trump is going to win 48 states in 2020 with this shit

I think it’s great that it happened. It’s another example of the left not practicing what they preach.
>bake the cake homophone
>I’d prefer not to, there’s other bakeries
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>I’d like to order a meal
>no leave you like trump

this
I think if the owner doesnt like your name or the color of your shirt they should absolutely be able to tell you to get fucked
Granted if this was the reverse itd be a shitshow but whats new

Only whites who go into black neighborhoods are liberals... Feel free to do with them as you may. Conservatives respect the rightful segregation of neighborhoods and schools.

womp womp

They have reservations for 3 weeks straight after this incident

Holy shit this picture is old.

Doesn't this woman ever smile?

thats means your mormon as well...most of them boys are conservatives

Once liberals move on (and they will), the restaurant will be left with 40-60% of the consumer base they once had. Longterm it is horrible business strategy.

Trump curse engaged

Attached: 1529696708465.jpg (960x540, 80K)

>mediaite.com/online/red-hen-owner-who-booted-sarah-sanders-speaks-out-would-absolutely-do-it-again/

>Red Hen Owner Who Booted Sarah Sanders Speaks Out: Would ‘Absolutely’ Do it Again

The Yelp page:
yelp.com/biz/the-red-hen-lexington-3?sort_by=date_desc

Attached: 47b3062d-fd12-4b92-81ec-0df7dfeca851[1].png (990x1373, 775K)

Yeah, is right. Remember how the entire Chik-Fil-A scandal spiked their business?

Don't go full autist on her.

Attached: 1529325913847.jpg (800x1094, 530K)

Idiots are buying gift cards to the restaurant to give to "the needy". Its gonna be great when they're filled with gibs-me-dats loitering for 3 hours asking for refills. You can't wash that coco butter and body odor reek out of the upholstery.

Your fallacies are strawman and false equivalency.

And how is it a straw man? That’s literally what you assholes are saying bitch tits

Im Roman Catholic, Do what you gotta do go those heretics. Also, Mormons might be “conservative”, but they are most definitely not right wing.. So I could care less. If you jump on a vine and swing over to my white neighborhood... Boy you will wish ya was born proper..

dont care she can go elsewhere just fine.

I think we should start opening up Republican Only businesses. Great way to keep out blacks and gays.

Attached: ms13-600x400.jpg (600x400, 78K)

Of course she does. What a stupid question.

Attached: rarepictureofsarahsanderssmiling.jpg (980x490, 54K)

don't care
its the flip side of fags not getting their cake
i believe any business should have the right to refuse service to anyone

Attached: fags btfo.jpg (1440x1679, 885K)

They're free to not serve anyone they like. I personally couldn't give less of a shit. I don't go to restaurants because of their political stance.

It's stupid to insult half of your customer. You'll just be left with nignogs and millennials that don't tip.

>Man denies service to faggot/nigger
TO THE SUPREME COURT!
>Lefty denies service to person based on politics and REEEE
This is totally fair.

FYI this hypocrisy is part of why DOTR is so fast-approaching.

It's "farm-to-table", not "farm animals at the table". Sarah got confused and the owner was polite enough to ask her to leave without creating a scene. Naturally Sarah is going to try and save "face" now.

Attached: kr.jpg (1242x1412, 268K)

Rofl are you autistic or something? Yeah Sarah sanders is surely here on Jow Forums. Nigger please. She wouldn’t even know what Jow Forums much less Jow Forums is.

Checked

If people only had the balls that somehow dropped off long ago, this anti trump bullshit would have been handled so differently instead of so placatingly complacent.

That’s pretty damn brilliant. The few blacks that would come in would be respectable ones with jobs, not Tyrone from the hood.

Sounds like civil war is getting closer and closer.

I'm Mormon and politically apathetic.
Just come here for the spectacle.

And that faggot has never been important enough for anybody kick him out.

>some who are gay
>sanders violated ethics standards

Man thats an OOOOLLLLDDDDD picture.
That's like before 4 chan old.
That's like when lycos was a thing.
Were talking to get a pic to send to your friend you have to check the '3 1/2" floppy' box on the film drop off envelope.
"It is now safe to shit off your computer" old.
Back when control alt delete was just a reset and there was no menu.

>lycos
lmao people actually used that shit

>Virginia
Good point.

>Chick-Fil-A
Chick-Fil-A was just talking shit and wasn't even close to breaking the law, however. Even among libtards, there's a law-and-order crowd who'll feel sick supporting this nonsense.

Nice try, nigger. The ACTUAL non-strawman argument is:
>bakers and other artists should be able to refuse a commission that celebrates gay shit
>chefs can't refuse to serve a meal that is a meal for the sake of a meal just because of who's ordering it

Remember, even if a straight person commissioned a cake for a gay wedding, the baker still would have refused. Likewise, if for some dumbass reason, a faggot and lesbian were getting married, he indicated he WOULD bake in that case, so it certainly wasn't discrimination.

I think the restaurant should be forced to bake the fucking cake

this fat pig is only 35 years old

She looks like she's in her mid 40's at least

They did her a huge favor refusing her service. Maybe she'll gnaw on a stalk of celery for once.

The concurrence in the SCOTUS decision about the gay cake does a really good job of explaining this kind of point. Everyone (except Gorsuch, apparently) had an unspoken assumption of exactly the degree of granularity the line between free speech and discrimination was. Is it at the level of baked goods, cakes, wedding cakes, wedding cakes separated by sexual orientation, or something even more particular? So many people trying to rationalize the decision in favor of their preferred group and everyone has a different idea of where the line is.

>Gays: "Can you bake us a wedding cake?"
>Baker: "No. You're gay and I don't like gays, so I won't serve you."
>Gays: "This business won't bake me a cake because I'm gay!"
>GOP: "Tough titties! We don't give a fuck about your feelings! Businesses don't have to serve you!

>GOP: "I would like to dine here!"
>Owner: "No. You work for Trump and I don't like him, so I won't serve you."
>GOP: "Ommmmgggggg! This restaurant won't let us eat here! Liberuls are soooooo meeeaaannn!!!"

They made their beds. Cry me a river.

someone thought this
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/hah-hacker-changes-menu-of-little-liberal-red-hen-restaurant-that-tossed-out-sarah-sanders-and-her-children/

Yeah, it's almost like there are repercussions to ones own actions...Weird.

freedom of religion is not freedom of association.
the baker didnt want to make a penis cake
sarah sanders being kicked out is for political reasons.
If Nazi's kick niggers out of their businesses, what will happen?

Fuck off retard. You and your political group opened this can of worms. So, now you can enjoy the results like the rest of the country.

The hypocrisy of the Left-wing owner who believes she has the right to control, filter, select the people who come into her establishment but that no such Rights should exist to who comes into your Country.

It's a family restaurant and shouldn't have to serve Trump trannies if they don't want to. Maybe if Sean Spicer put some more effort into his low energy sex change it would be different but as it stands this is yet another blatant Trump attack on families and THE CHILDREN! As a consistent, concise and coherent christian conservative I cannot support Trumps terrifyingly tenacious attacks on family values and traditions!

Attached: 43rreee.jpg (864x576, 210K)