Swim around your border

>Swim around your border

Why are ameritards so stupid?

Attached: 5849578475fjdfhheru834.jpg (1892x662, 202K)

>what is the coast guard
I FUCKN SAGE YOUR DUMB ASS THREAD

>or use a ladder
>ameritards are so stupid
>i'm really smart

Attached: IMG_20180624_005540.png (1080x695, 619K)

>Stoping illegals
>In Communistfornia
>Ever

We put a lot of sharks in the ocean there right where the fence ends so you can't really swim past to the other side.

try it, see what happens

I always assumed that strengthening the coast guard came with the wall, I'm sure it will

Oh wow another "quality" thread, please buy (you)rself something nice with this.

Attached: 8b8.jpg (680x383, 49K)

>the coast guard is run by the state
i don't have a dumb enough wojak to post

Spics are doing it everyday.

>swim around border
>get shot

I'm a strong swimmer, I'm basically built for it, but building something like in OP pic out to a half mile or so in the ocean would make it a difficult swim for me. Add coast guard and this really isn't feasible for most people.

If it was fencing like the picture, would it be possible for the illegals swimming around to grab onto them for rest points, or would the push and pull of the water make holding onto the fence just as hard as continually swimming?

>Mexicans
>Swimming
Pick one

Would depend on the current, honestly. I've heard the current is pretty strong on the west coast though so it probably wouldn't afford much rest.

>Why are ameritards so stupid?

lol.. You must be French or a leaf. lol

oh thats stupid huh? well you're fucking stupid. wheres your badass idea? nowhere, thats where.
i hope your mom gets gang raped by wild immigrants. then youd come up with some ways to keep em out instead of just running your faggot mouth. you stupid bitch

Lol what do you expect from americans, they dont even store salt in the fridge, thats how stupid they are

>test

What the fuck are you talking about? The Asiatic Sub-Human is not the issue here. They should just draw a line in the sand. Across this line, YOU DO NOT... Also, Dude, "Asiatic Sub-Human" is not the preferred nomenclature. "Asian-American," please.

Attached: 8yearOlds_Dude.jpg (340x270, 29K)

Why do Mexicans get mad about trump calling them rapist when they clearly can’t take no for an answer?

>implying it's not monitored
It's a choke point. It's basically the first place you'd set up some type of surveillance. Border security is more than just a wall stopping people.

Nothing sharks with lasers attached to their heads can't fix.