Pol utterly and completely eradicated

Attached: 36087045_2155873154505727_4636856068675207168_n.jpg (640x640, 46K)

I remember one of these dumbass Occupy Democrats memes back in 2015 stating that if you didn't support Obama then that means you're a traitor to the nation

Attached: IMG_2829.jpg (250x248, 29K)

Luckily for me, I'm okay with both the Christians and the Democrats telling customers they don't want to serve to fuck off.
You'll reap what you sew.

Remember the rancher standoffs? Libshits were demanding people resisting the government be droned.

Can't you easily say if you've spent years decrying private businesses for not serving cake to gays and now you're happy Sara Sanders was not served food you're a hypocrite?

So thinking the baker should have been forced to make the fag cake but the restaurant kicking out Sarah Sanders was perfectly fine makes you...not a hypocrite?

one is a cake, one is a person

LIBERALS CAN'T INTO BASIC LOGIC

Exactly.
It's what is actually going on as well.

the bakers would have served the FAGS they would not have served them a fag cake

they would not have served a straight person a fag cake either

moron

No one should be forced to do business with anyone they don't want to. I said that before and say it now.

Imagine if Democrats were actually consistent with their ideology instead of only applying it when it benefits their desires.

Call me when conservatives demand the government sue the restaurant.

Occupy Democrats is satire right? Nobody actually believes this?

Fuck man that would be hilarious if someone could find all the Barry-era Occupy Dumbasses memes

Cake = religion
restaurant = politics

so now we don't have to serve faggots?

Attached: 1451966126573.jpg (1440x900, 94K)

see

Don't throw stones in glass houses. the reverse is equally as true.

Attached: entertainment.jpg (998x665, 69K)

When are we going to get a law that says that restaurant's will be forced to serve Sarah Sanders?

Sage all occupy nigger threads

Ummm retard, Sarah left the restaurant. Fags sue bakers for not baking cakes. The left wants to force bakers to bake fag cakes.

By that logic, the left should want to force the restaurant to serve Sarah. Who is the hypocrites again?

Sadly it’s not. We live in a clown world.

The baker didn't mind baking a cake for the faggots, the problem was the faggot wanted him to draw some gay faggy art about some guy sucking dick or something. Courts ruled an artist can't be compelled to draw.

It was never about baking a cake.

Sage

Based

The truth is both are fine or neither are fine. I’m of the belief both are fine. Private businesses gonna private. You can’t and shouldn’t be able to force them to serve you. There’s other businesses that will take your money.

>The truth is both are fine or neither are fine.

Disagree. They’re different situations. Sarah Sanders was flat out refused service. The fags were offered service, but the baker refused to oblige their special request.

Having said that, I do agree as a matter of course that private business owners should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason they see fit.

I think that if I was ever to become a know individual, this would be my banner. Voluntary segregation. Civil rights act was a mistake that whiplash'd in the whole world. It created a entitled mentality, as if people can be forced to do things they disagree.

Jesus christ who cares? She should be happy she isnt giving money to lib owners.

quads of reasonable and sensible explanation of the issue.

this so true..the right are a bunch of hypocrites

They should, just to establish legal precedent and send a warning that the left's double-standards will not go unchallenged.

>If you spent the last couple of years fighting against the right to refuse service and now you support people being discriminated against for their political beliefs...
Congratulations... you're a hypocrite.

Attached: calling democrats on their bullshit.jpg (501x607, 59K)

I don't recall it actually being the staff at the resteraunt that harrassed Sarah.

Nobody should be forced to serve anyone. Libtards harassing Sarah and Sarah leaving of her own free will is not the same thing. If it was then the left are also hypocrites.

"IF you spend the last couple of years saying someone should be FORCED to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple, but now you're delighted that SHS was kicked out of a resturant for having a job

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE"

The irony levels of the Democrats are off the charts captain.

I'm not furious. I just think it's petty.

I think private businesses should be able to exclude anyone they want, because I believe in freedom of association.

Liberals not only don't believe in it, they want freedom of association for groups they virtue signal for, but not for others.

They are the true hypocrites.

That shit went away after it died down, but I remember libs doing shit like learning the Oregon guys were running out of food and sent them boxes that had pictures of food.

We should circulate this image

Always accuse your enemy of what you're doing yourself.

there it is

i love how this is going to completely go over heads

I look forward to the left defending religious and racial discrimination in restaurants

Yeah, and the reverse is totally and completely logically consistent

Yes, I'm a hypocrite. Sue me.

Nobody important has claimed that what the restaurant did was illegal, merely stupid. More importantly, what the bakery did was refuse to cater a gay wedding, not simply refusing to serve gay people altogether.

I can disagree with a business's choice without disagreeing that they should have that choice

THERE IT IS
send this to every facebook normie you know

You DO know it's possible to defend someone's right to do something without endorsing the specific act?

I don't mind a restaurant choosing to kick out customers over their politics. I just hope that such restaurants fail spectacularly.

Isn’t this projecting though?

I enjoy how poltards get more and more into shit without even understanding it. Learning English was worth it just to laugh from double-standarted idiots.

Attached: _KHgOofyRaQ.jpg (1000x900, 110K)

fun fact; its run by jews

>be a fag, drive past 60 bakers on purpose to harass the 1 Christian baker in the town
>expect him to defy his religious principles
>get assblasted when he will not
>SCOTUS BTFO FAG
>still be blasted because you are a faggot
all fags need to die of anal cancer

Attached: 13397628_992874127493971_832286225_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Attached: 903B6C0D-C195-4114-87F6-4205E25B6849.jpg (500x637, 123K)

Attached: occupy-democrats-january-2-2015-occupy-democrats-november-9-2018-27674421.png (500x390, 86K)

My leftist acquaintances here in commiefornia absolutely believe this shit. They are insane, they are rabid, and God is it glorious that I get to remind them who the POTUS is.

>occupy Wall Street because it’s corrupt and doesn’t serve the people
>occupy democrats because ....

>Baker doesn't bake a cake for Fags. Fags go nuts.
>Shitty chicken restaurant doesn't serve a Trump lackey. Trumpers go nuts.

Your meme sucks. No hypocrisy here - just butthurt on both sides

You sir are completely correct

>you must bake a gay cake
>you don’t have to serve republicans
The beauty of this is that the Jews made everybody hypocrites

Attached: 1529478405528.png (500x501, 90K)

When has Sarah Sanders lied lmao

Also I don't care. Fags don't get cake.

It's only hypocritical if you want it to be illegal, not if you complain about it

I defend the rights of these morons to kick @PressSec out of their restaurant

But I am going to call them virtue signalling cretins nonetheless

Do you see how that's not hypocritical from defending the rights of a bakery to refuse to make a cake with buttfucking on it?

>Leftists shaming people for not supporting segregation

When does the ride end?

Fair is fair. If I can say I wont serve niggers they can say they wont serve Republicans.

Actually, so we might salvage actual discussion out of this larping libshit retardation, will this be the actual catalyst for Balkanization?

>everyone stops serving their political opposition
>teachers stop teaching across the aisle
>street repairmen designate red and blue streets
>bank loans
>internet
>etc etc etc etc

You can't redpill the normie's mind.

Duly noted.
Never start a business because it's not yours.
Never get married because she'll take everything.
Never be married AND have a business.

Hypocrisy? What hypocrisy? No one is suggesting The Red Hen be forced by law to serve Sarah Huckabee Sanders. They're free to refuse service to anyone they want. As long as they're willing to deal with the backlash. If that backlash includes being trashed on Yelp, and people calling to make reservations that they don't show up to, and having ICE called on the farms that supply their produce and meat, and the co-owner's email being made public and used for egregious purposes, and somebody dropping by, using their restroom, and absconding with the men's room toilet fill tube, well...freedom of association does not mean freedom from consequences. Feel free to do any of that shit to Masterpiece Cakeshop.

I thought the left was all about the heckler's veto? If you support that but are outraged when it's applied to Red Hen
>Congratulations...
>You're a hypocrite!

No business should be forced to serve anyone they do not want.
The Civil Rights Act was a mistake.

Completely different situations. The bakery was willing to sell the faggots whatever they had in their store. This other recent kicked the girl out for her politics and wouldn't sell her anything. Anybody that can't see this difference is an idiot and needs to neck themselves ASAP

Attached: FE9E9BC4-B3CD-4F6D-85D0-ADD1DA5C3D42.gif (555x559, 1.62M)

>and wouldn't sell her anything.
Okay, to be fair, Red Hen *did* serve the Huckabee-Sanders party cheese plates and drinks before they kicked them out. And then they did comp them on that. Sarah asked to settle the bill before she left, they told her it was on the house. I mean they didn't 'sell' her anything, but they did give her some shit gratis. That's pretty classy.

I think that should be borne in mind, that's a class act. Some fucking hippie doesn't want to go to the trouble of searing a steak for me, but they do supply a round of hors d'oeuvres and wine before they ask me to kick rocks? I'd say that's fair play.

Lying sycophant is not a protected class

>we get mad at the hypocricy of the left
>"aha! This actually proves that YOU'RE the hypocrites!"
They're literally retarded.

>If you spent the last couple of years saying no one should shoot at you and now you shoot back... Congratulations... Youre a hypogriph.

Why does the left automatically assume that the statement "I don't like X for doing Y" is equivalent to "I want a law banning X from doing Y," it's not just in this case where they've equated people unhappy at a private resturant kicking out Sanders with people wanting a law demanding a private business serve faggots, but it happpens constantly, they just seem unable to comprehend that
>I believe they have a right to do this but I do not think they should have done this
is a perfectly coherent and consistant stance to take.

it's against liberals' religion to view conservatives as people.

QED

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1505479084917.gif (419x313, 2.84M)

womp womp.

Don't care, it doesn't matter. One shitty eatery vs. the whole faggot population is clearly different. Any business should have the right to deny service.

This.
> liberals BTFO

Furious? I literally don't give a fuck. When I read it I just thought "huh.. Sucks, but that's their establishment. Who would want to dine in the presence of Leftists anyway?".

Next.

If literally every functioning adult wasn't a hypocrite you may have something there.