How many of you are going to look for employment picking fruit now that your immigration crackdown is in full swing?

How many of you are going to look for employment picking fruit now that your immigration crackdown is in full swing?

Here's your chance to steal back those immigrant jobs.

Attached: KH7QgLEeuD6GETYSCDJfbIjo2nHbCQv9BRBKFdeRhKQ.jpg (543x767, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rcgG2GmK9xY
countyofsb.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good. more trade jobs will be open

can I use one of these things? Im that 26 year old boomer with a bad back

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Little do they know that these farm guys are slave owners.

American farms lower output, jobs go to Mexico, what's to be sad about? Everything is fair.

Go ask /b/.

There's not many niggers here.

good now wages will rise and prices for shitty fruit will go up too

Jobs go to mexico, Trump gets mad because MUH JOBS and places more tariffs, Americans pay more for their products and nothing is achieved.

Plenty of niggers don't work. Make them

Will they pay a good wage?
Seems like a good summer job for teens. Working outside will build them character.

>Slavery is okay if it's Mexicans!
Gets that noggin joggin'.

not long ago it was
>illegals aren't taking your jobs

Check mate, athiests.

Wages will have to raise to meet the market. Can't wait.

>no immigrants to pick fruit
>develop machines to do it instead
>more jobs for whites to build new John Deer Avocado Picker 3500
sounds good to me

there's a tipping point where just buying machines replaces the hand-labor

if US border laws were enforced, the farmers would just buy more machines, instead of hiring little american faggots to pick berries

check youtube for machines that harvest strawberries, carrots, peanuts, etc

I already have a job. Increase the wages and they will have no problem attracting workers.

>How many of you are going to look for employment picking fruit
When the immigrants are actually gone and the fruit growers are desperate enough for laborers that they finally agree to pay an acceptable wage with benefits. I'm not going to work for the jose-paco paycheck they've been getting away with due to lack immigration enforcement.

We have machines for that, moron. I'm not interested in that though. Cybersecurity pays better and I get to work for the feds.

>more jobs for chinks to build new John Deer Avocado Picker 3500
FTFY

Wow it's not like we have free market that will easily solve this problem.

No the farmers can suffer for turning their backs on U.S. citizens by hiring illegal immigrants and not offering fair wages.

Why are leftist against the value of a American workers labor raising?
It's almost as if you don't care about the average American worker at all and you just see these people as votes.

Attached: 1526949772011.jpg (512x512, 37K)

All John Deer tractors are made in the US you lukewarm IQ nigger

I have a good job, but this is a good thing. wages will rise

>libshits
>working

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

>farmers have to pay more wages
>thus need to markup food prices more to make up for it
Can you idiots really not think about things in the long term? food is expensive enough as it is

Avocados are overrated and a general waste of fertile land resources much like almonds.
There is no meaningful health benefits of eating Avocados. Just about anything except spice that comes from Mexico is generally not worth the effort it takes to grow because none of it was meaningfully cultivated.

You're right. Bring back slavery, then we don't have to pay them anything

If you're unemployed unironically consider it anons, don't know how it is in the US but it's a comfy job here in Straya

I think the farmers are traitors to America and should be on the list of people dealt with after immigrants of course.

>prices of shitty irrelevant food goes up
>people don't buy it
>free market kicks in
wow its fucking nothing

Construction businesses also.

>cheap food
>using slave labor
I would rather pay a bit more than have a gorillion illegals to make it cheaper.

>finally got rid of the beaners
>let's bring in more niggers!
How about we send the niggers to Australia and let them pick crops there?

No fucking shit. This is called "market forces" you stupid pinko.
This is why no one takes you people seriously. You are all fucking morons.

Attached: 1417426173230.jpg (444x296, 25K)

>implying you care about "immigrants", farmers or employment
if you forced a 15 dollar/hour wage all the farmers would be bankrupt

>the people who produce our food are traitors

>Our business cant pay people below minimum wage ITS NOT FAAAIR

Literally this

Either they can work physically, or they're seriously disabled -- the latter should be the only reason for any gibs if they're to be implemented.

Give them 10 dollars an hour, and they'll earn more than welfare.

Who cares Avocado is a shit meme food for hippies and vegans who are probably at least middle class and can stand the price hike.

maybe hire the fucking niggers doing nothing down in LA

God forbid they pay someone a decent wage and stop running what is almost a slave trade.

B-but worker rights?

E.g. Polish farms bring slave Ukrainian labor to sell stuff abroad and once Ukrainians got a way to travel further than Poland, they have a lack of workers.

Ukrainians DO NOT want to work there. Now that Polacks sell less, Ukrainian farmers have a niche to fill too.

>slave labor
>slavery means having complete freedom and being paid money
yeah all these immigrants were totally slaves this a completely correct and rational comparison

You probably could, it just needs to be a bit longer.

> expecting a commie to know anything about food, let alone food $pricing$

Yes wages will rise in order to field workers.
Yes food prices will rise in order to field costs.
Use your 2 brains cells to do some basic math. Will you buy a $9 avocado? No. No one will. The corporate farmers will have to just cut losses in order to remain in business. Boo fucking hoo the millionaire farmers have to lose 10% of their millionaire annual income.

Attached: 7BE00E9B-EDAF-4B86-905E-3EC40876B96D.jpg (534x654, 232K)

Avacado toast faggots BTFO

oh are they paying the legal minimum wage in accordance with OSHA and CalOSHA regulations? Sign me up unironically. Retail sucks, I have a fuckin masters god dammit. Might as well stay tan and in shape

>John Deer
>Not glorious Case
John Deer is a fucking awful company to buy equipment from. They propriety lock all their shit and their warranties are Apple-tier.

The pesticides lead to permanent health problems

>moving to commiefornia to pick avocados
Hahahahahahah no

Pay 10-12 bucks an hour and I know a bunch of people who would. Problem is people are drunk and addicted to slave wages for too long.

Teenagers are supposed to be doing jobs like that. First jobs that are labor intensive and help men become men, not the pussy bitch boys we raised this generation.

How can people simultaneously demand $15 an hour minimum wage and needing illegal immigrants to work for $2 an hour?

I thought you guys wanted workers to earn a "living wage"? But when avocados might get more expensive all of the sudden your in favor of underpaid an overworked labor.

>country full of fat people
>wah food is too expensive
solves two problems at once you dicksuck commie

Americans don't want to work hard labour jobs in the sun for slave wages. Pay Americans more and they'll do the jobs.

I don't know how Democrats can say that we need to pay Americans $15/hr. But then complain that we can't kick out the illegals because who will pick the avocados? Are you fucking kidding me?

Both the Democrats and Republicans are classcucked on this issue. As an anti-immigration leftist, I would welcome the rise of wages for farm labour.

Seems like the perfect job for welfare recipients.

Why do liberals always defend sub min wage employment from multi millionaires then say a livable wage is a human right? Are Mexicans not human?

HHHHM

I will once they offer $30+/hour

thank fucking christ
I live in CA and set tile and two yearsago Iwould've told you I'd be wokring at wendy by now, but looks like I might actually have a future in my home country
unbelievable

>poor people can’t afford to grow an avocado tree

you're saying it should be cheaper. I'm saying let's make it as cheap as possible then. Free shit right comrade?

>Jobs available now that illegals are gone
>"Claimed illegals were stealing"
>"claimed"

these dense avo niggers

>Democrats
We need illegals to do the low wage work, significantly undercutting the labor market.
>Also democrats
The minimum wage for legal workers should be $15 an hour.

this. Minimum wage is a scam to make low skilled workers completely unemployable.

Is it better a nigger work for 3 dollars or die of starvation? hmm? Of course, niggers never vote for the people who would want to abolish these sorts of law/regulations, because niggers just can't accept the fact that they are worth less on the market than others. Same with women, women just can't accept they are worth less at STEM jobs.So they vote to bring everyone who is worth more down into poverty, so that everyone is poor, but equal. Wow! what a great system.

How many avocados will they give me a day? I’ll get some girls to sling roadside avocado toast. There are probably enough millennials on the road where this could be a viable industry.

>pinko faggots
>ideologically consistent
pick one

Attached: 1512429722778.jpg (700x689, 51K)

>people picking fruit
>2018
youtube.com/watch?v=rcgG2GmK9xY
Get with the times, gramps!

>Seems like the perfect job for welfare recipients.
welfare recipients are paid garbage. Picking fruit in the sweltering heat should be AT LEAST $15/hr. Probably way more since these jobs are in California right? California is so expensive. A 1 bedroom apartment there probably costs a lot of money.

Nice meme Ahmed

I'd do it but I'm pretty sure you have to understand and speak spanish

I would unironically work a job like this if it payed a decent wage living wage

>not enslaving the niggers that are already here

>Wages will have to raise to meet the market. Can't wait.
This. If a business can't operate without using black-market labor then it needs to rethink how it does business.

>being paid less than the legal wage
>if your imported workforce doesn't like it just call emigra and the problem disapears
>no matter, we'll just pay some useful idiots to cry open the borders let them stay don't seperate these poor familias
RUBS HANDS GREEDILY

I hate a lot of these labor laws desu. I gotta work 5 8’s because this gayfuck State. I’d prefer 4 10’s and just always have 3 day weekends but because of low iq people who are shit at negotiating I gotta work five days a week

Avocados are a magical elixir my man. Not quite coconut status but close. Ps if y’all use any other moisturizer besides coconut oil u are tripping.

Oh something is definitely achieved. I wonder when all these "America First!!!" assholes will actually put America before Russia?

Attached: de8.jpg (400x320, 19K)

>also democrats
why are there so many jobless homeless people around here?!?1 ugh

>search all ad sites for said county
>0 results found for this

>>farmers have to pay more wages
>>thus need to markup food prices more to make up for it
But you support raising the minimum wage, don't you?

Attached: Ultra_Paco_9000.webm (720x404, 632K)

What about 30 avocados an hour?

oh no not the avocado toast

>Will they pay a good wage?
Of course fucking not. Why do you think they started hiring Mexicans?

>Wages will have to raise to meet the market.
Lol fucking libertarians can't even grasp basic market forces. It's like a running parody that just won't fucking end.

Offer more than 6 bucks an hour. It is that simple.
Lots of jobs have recruiting issues, you can't just break the law.
By your logic let's let kids and felons be prison guards because there is a shortage in America

Attached: 20180410_190739.jpg (1920x953, 855K)

22$ an hour picking asparagus in Salinas earlier this year...

You understand nothing about the labor-cost ratio, fucking memeflaggot. Field workers represent a small fraction of the overall sales cost. It's the store workers' wages that cause noteable price changes, because there's so many of them.

Attached: 1504576457449.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

Do you think Santa Barbara isn’t a real county? Kek
countyofsb.org

Automation will be the answer to illegal immigration.

People on welfare need to work. Besides it's in the shade. Also the pay should be determined by the amount of avocados they pick not an hourly wage.

For how long tho? Two weeks

They live in a magical world where you can simply ignore basic economics.

DAMN! That video is comfy af!

>that filename

kek

>Mississippi cotton plantation struggles to find workers to pick cotton amid slavery abolition!

>this. Minimum wage is a scam to make low skilled workers completely unemployable.
>Is it better a nigger work for 3 dollars or die of starvation? hmm? Of course, niggers never vote for the people who would want to abolish these sorts of law/regulations, because niggers just can't accept the fact that they are worth less on the market than others. Same with women, women just can't accept they are worth less at STEM jobs.So they vote to bring everyone who is worth more down into poverty, so that everyone is poor, but equal. Wow! what a great system.
$3/hr isn't going to buy you a 1 bedroom apartment anywhere in America dude. Economists RECOMMEND that you should not spend more than one-third of your pre-tax income on housing/rent. Yet it's common for millennials to spend half their pay cheque on rent.

when the wage raises a bit more maybe I will.

If only we had communism, then there'd be no food to worry about.

that’s just harvesting chaff though

People on welfare aren't willing to wake up before 11am.

Attached: thinking_pepe_by_patriciozdc567y2.jpg (400x400, 29K)