Do you think our generation will get to witness the first manned mission to Mars?

Do you think our generation will get to witness the first manned mission to Mars?

Attached: Mars.jpg (782x440, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfluid_vacuum_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether
creationevidence.org/evidence/crystillane_canopy_theory.php
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ6nn8fZOmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No because humanity will never leave Low Earth Orbit.

Attached: YourePrettyGood.jpg (1255x1080, 153K)

Probably.
Also
>making a space thread in Jow Forums
Be ready to get flooded with flat earth shills.
They are only here to try to make Jow Forums look bad.

Bill Nye says no.

Attached: 9e0a2e080f6529e01a12c5dcb53704aa-564x768.jpg (564x768, 73K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superfluid_vacuum_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether

Attached: 1520626841106.webm (1008x564, 1.01M)

>They are only here to try to make Jow Forums look bad.
>meme flag.

Attached: FatEarf2.png (717x720, 645K)

Current estimates are at 2030.
So yeah.

Attached: 1519731749453.webm (720x404, 551K)

>aim a camera that can't look clearly at anything beyond 2km away
>woah, will this work on the sky

I'd tell you to use a telescope, or to build your own, but apparently, even the telescopes you build yourself are part of a NASA conspiracy.

Yes we'll get there. The first person to walk on mars will be a non binary non conforming gender queer black trans man

Why though?

There's a reason the government uses SpaceX instead of NASA faggot.

Attached: 1529788904920.gif (990x919, 3.64M)

Nah, if anyone gets it'll be SpaceX, not NASA.
NASA is fucking done, all they do is take pretty pictures.

The fact that NASA is fucking useless and takes decades to do anything, because the Columbia and Challenger incidents made them lose their balls?

Hey man I know you're an agent of the matrix just doing your job but you should honestly kill yourself.

That based Tesla...

>When you civilization is on the verge of existential destruction so you spend billions of dollars developing a way to spend billions of dollars on a method that costs billions of dollars to land for no reason or purpose on a dead lifeless planet at the cost of billions of dollars.

So this... is the power of a dying empire

Seriously, what do you hope to accomplish by constantly patrolling Jow Forums in case someone posts a space-related thread?

>The fact that NASA is fucking useless and takes decades to do anything
Wow just like every other body of government that has ever existed. Mind blown, my friend.

Attached: 1514685138791.png (937x676, 790K)

Bruh we didn’t even go to the moon

Even more reason to spread everywhere else, then.
The Earth is done.
In an ideal future, we would terraform Mars, Venus, and destroy Earth with mass drivers.

Which is why they rely on SpaceX, because they don't have a retarded government fucking it all up.

We’ve already been to Mars. Where do you think white people came from? The North Pole? kek

The moon doesn't exist. It's a jewish lie.

creationevidence.org/evidence/crystillane_canopy_theory.php

It's some sort of luminary.

There's beings inside the hollow earth and they created us by using their DNA and splicing it with Homo Erectus I believe.

Attached: 1505502636214.png (1300x884, 1.96M)

Humans never even went to the moon. You really think we'll go to Mars? Keep dreaming user faggot.

Like the most honourable East India Company.

And the shills are here.

Privatization of space is good.
I've already made a fuckload of money out of privatizing war itself, so this will be a good investment in the future too.

You come onto Jow Forums talking about mainstream Jew driven ideas. This is a place where people know that the entire world they live in is a lie artificially created to keep us in control.

Attached: Russian rocket is seen streaking accross night sky in Russia during World Cup.webm (640x480, 2.78M)

That's why I decided to approach these ideas like a jew would: how do I make money out of them?
Investing in war gave me money, so I believe in the profits of perpetual war.
Investing in space companies gives me money, so I believe in the profits of the privatization of space.

Were in a new paradigm Moshe, you just don't know it yet.

Attached: UFO spotted over World Cup in Russia.webm (854x480, 1.28M)

Don't know what that is, just hope it allows for more business opportunities.

Elohim

Attached: UFO OVER ARIZONA.webm (720x1280, 1.75M)

That's just made up freemason b.s. to mock God.
Freemason is all about the number 33.
Like bill clinton changed his last name to clinton cause is 33 in numerology.
Look at the total. Pic related.
Alex Jones it self is 33
Flat earth is 33

Attached: 20180624_002410.png (720x1219, 353K)

Attached: 20180624_002428.png (720x1225, 359K)

Attached: 1504604326172.png (512x768, 439K)

>let's go to red piece of shit rock
>meanwhile we will completely ignore the pale shit rock that is 6 gorrilion times closer

I don't get it.

They look like some sort of projectile that's burning up entirely. Never seen a shot of them first appearing, or a long recording showing how they go away.

Attached: 20180624_002451.png (720x1228, 357K)

Please stop with this fucking “low earth orbit” bullshit, it has been debunked a thousand and 1 times the world over

If we want to go to mars we will eventually need to build something on the moon, so colonizing the moon is just part of colonizing Mars.

Attached: 1930s UFO OVER MONTREAL.png (600x418, 187K)

Attached: UFO Over Russia.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Yep.
Also the UN flag that has 33 sectors as well as showing the flat earth(33)
Truth in plain sight.

Rare. What’s life like on your island?

Maybe the asteroid belt too if were lucky.

The shape of the Earth doesn't matter. Flat Earth is a psy op to distract you from the bigger picture by focusing on something retarded.

Also all this truth is associated iwth Flat Earth to make it all look crazy just like Q user is associated with all political conspiracies to make it look crazy.

In this point we are likeminded, it's the only logical way to go. Specially in the case of terraforming Venus.

Alex jones(33) his own infowars is 33 as well. Pic related

Attached: 20180624_003646.png (720x1226, 358K)

I don't care for your shilling. Are you an AI?

NASA depended on the German POWs. Look at their salaries. Once those nazi scientists died out, it became a government program that either attracted fanatics who would work for free or losers. SpaceX is a fraud, so there you have it. Two incompetent entities in charge of the US space program. There will be many great reports, but I doubt anything will really get done.

>SpaceX is a fraud
Why?

95% of all Qanon fanatics also believe in that new age spiritual bs

Na. Not a bot. Just a guy connecting the dots. Following the numbers.

>spirituality is bullshit
Thats just what you want the goyim to think. That's why the New Age movement is a psy op as well to make all spiritual based things look crazy. Same playbook.

Negative cashflow in every Musk enterprise and high valuation. The idea is to sell stock, not to have sustainable business. SpaceX also is a graveyard for bad loans to other Musk ventures. It will all fall apart the next crisis. It's kind of stupid too. Murricans are financially illiterate people, which is counter intuitive, but it makes for ease of raising money from stupid murricans with more money than sense.

>first manned mission to Mars
We already had an undisclosed one, and it was a meltdown

The government will mantain him because they rather rely on him for his rockets than relying on russians.
Plus, they are much cheaper than any of the crap NASA has planned.

Elaborate.

We had this thread earlier. I btfo.
Trump needs to give the space force a u.f.o
1 vote for time beast

>2 posts

Attached: Whatisdieglocke.jpg (481x252, 17K)

It's bait and switch. He operated at a loss to give low ball number to get NASA business. Investors pad for the losses. Now he thinks he will get a monopoly status and raise prices. I doubt he will get away with it because of other MIC salivating at those deals at some profit margin. He can only do low prices when investors pay for the difference.

Additionally, rockets are old tech. The reason saner entities buy the Russian rockets is the same reason you buy jap cars. Price/quality can't be beat. Musk clearly has shit quality. No people fly his rockets. It's no surprise. You literally enabled a scam artist to run the US space program.

Nah. We are entering into another dark age. Probably by the time GenY dies, the west will be Brazil and China/Russia will be doing what they can to keep their countries from collapsing.

Probably out of the ashes of that will come a new age where people will go to Mars and beyond as they'll have the technology of today but a renewed focus which extends beyond self-destruction.

>No people fly his rockets.
What?
The US constantly launches satellites with his stuff.

>You literally enabled a scam artist to run the US space program.
As opposed to letting the NASA do literally nothing at all?

Your telling me I can snort rocket fuel for 5567 shekels a gram? Bro you gotta be my new connect.

O.J Simpson never went to mars.

yes

Your basically a meme flag in a trump thread, #spaceforce

Most likely, though I think the dates given by Musk and others are overly optimistic.
I'm not so sure about colonies, but I think we'll at least get a "flags and footprints" type mission by 2050. Assuming civilization doesn't collapse before then.

> (OP)
>Bill Nye says no.
Good thing I don't listen to retarded faggots.

strange how I have only seen this in the last few years. anyone know when the first one was filmed?
I don't buy the "it's a rocket. lol." crap. it is alien or new tech.

Attached: 1529092596215.jpg (599x384, 47K)

Attached: L9q6lvQ.jpg (640x626, 115K)

>humanity will never leave low earth orbit but aliens from alpha centauri visit us sometimes when we do rocket launches!!!
this is your brain starving for excitement

Every rocket launch that occurs at dawn or dusk looks like that, provided the weather is clear enough to view it.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ6nn8fZOmc

I think it's the aliens that live in the hollow earth that look like humans and they made us. I think the next step in human evolution isn't star trek space discovery but interdimensional travel.

NASA is structurally a prison camp for scientists. It works if you have POW scientists. They get paid. If you don't have fresh talent, NASA slowly stagnates. It's not a real space agency. You have to see their salaries and ask yourself who in the right mind wants to work there. And Mexicans can't into space, so NASA is structurally dead entity.

Musk rockets don't carry people. There is a reason for that. He skips on everything and self insures. He sort of has a point in not designing super reliable rockets, because those would cost more. But you can't fly manned mission with Musk rockets. But Musk is incapable to design something that's solid. His companies are more of a ponzi than real companies. He can't do it. He needs investors money to burn to produce promotional materials to bring more investors money. That's not a sustainable business model. His products are promotional material. What he does is called pyramidal financing. It's not illegal, but it needs to end with the product being able to sustain the business, and that is not happening, so this all continued until capital markets shutdown. When that happens, all his ventures will go under or ask for bailout. If the bail out is even possible, because all the losses are rolled over into new rounds of financing.

These aren't rocket launches. Disclosure is going to happen this year.

Attached: 1529751705341.jpg (480x720, 27K)

Well, he did say the Falcon rockets weren't designed to carry people, that the BFR would be the one for that.

yeah, China.

you mean first wo-manned mission to Mars

Sure user, sure.

Attached: spacex nrol76_1.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

The thing is you don't understand that the whole plan is to spend as little as you can on promotional material, that is interpreted as product by investors. His rockets are demos. The real business is selling stock. SpaceX will sell stock too. That's the real Musk money maker. Everything else is promotional demo shit. I doubt he will go into spending so much to do people's rockets when he needs to save Tesla. His issue is that "business" of demos doesn't make money, so all those losses pile up. By the time SpaceX can sell stock, Tesla will consume all the money he will raise. There will be no money for the rockets. It's a con, why people in the bastion of capitalism are so financially illustrate is the real question.

No, but we will see warp flight and the beginning of Venus terraforming

KEK that's proving my point it looks nothing like the other ones.

BasedGerman, mail me a beer since they are warm in your country brother

Cant say i am sold, but I see the logic.
why is this happening now? when was the first one filmed?

Because it's occurring in broad daylight and not the ~30 minute window at dawn/dusk that results in the illuminated trails against dark sky.

stay salty lolbert

Hey man I understand, it's really hard to disprove the truth. Since, you know, it's the truth.

>i don't understand
>it must be ancient aliens inside the earth

The goyim know.

Do your brains look like mush? I figure since your teeth look like a garbage disposal

You enabled an even worse fraud, that Virgin guy. I don't expect bongs to understand anything with finance. Musk is smart in ripping off our government. But to believe that anything comes out of this is fucking stupid. For all you know Mars is picked because nobody sane expects anything from those missions, and the book will not be thrown at him if he inevitably fails, which he will, due to ebil press, non believers and possibly the Russians and the MIC lol.

Assuming you mean this one I don't know exactly when/where that video is from, but if you can find the date and rough location of the video you can most likely find out which launch it was from.

Seeing as it says Russia I'm guessing it was a Soyuz or Proton launch, which are a bit unique to American rockets in that they use strap-on boosters. That results in what is called "The Korolev Cross" when the boosters are jettisoned. Pic related.

Attached: Yqa6idg.gif (600x338, 3.76M)

four strap-on boosters*

Kek again, that looks nothing like what i posted. You guys are bad at this, just quit your job. I'm sure you don't feel fulfilled. You'd be better of just quitting.