Is this what america has come to? A former Governor quite literally posted this to facebook...

Is this what america has come to? A former Governor quite literally posted this to facebook. Where were you when racism became normalized in America again?

Attached: C6Ss3S1fzIvrIiYM9m50ZTzw6NiGzHZY_1swsJkf8Fo.jpg (629x704, 82K)

dems want america to be invaded and normal people dont think its a good idea. this is where we are.

>forced integration and normalization of lawlessness backfires
>omg racism is coming back

It was inevitable, allow non whites to be racist and have a party that promotes white disenfranchisment, people will begin to poke back after they can't take it anymore. So we either segregate peacefully or race war.

>lel so politically incorrect heheXDddd
>all the elder folks will love this
I mean this is obvious see through shit

>Democrats literally defending MS13 because Trump is against them
>pointing it out is racist

No, we're done with the DNC.

How is it politically incorrect

Racism??? You do realize those are gang members who would quite probably cut your dick off and shove it down your throat right ?

>the truth
>raysis

Why are white leftists so sheltered? I thought they were all about visiting the world and living life

What's see through? It's literally correct, the democrats are the party of criminals.

this is that young family she adopted in 2015? or

Shitpoating on Jow Forums, that's where!

The eye of the storm, baby!

Attached: image.jpg (199x254, 28K)

It's been so long and I can't remember but Huckabee has been loyal to Trump pretty much since the beginning, hasn't he? I can't recall if he was ever cucked and then bent the knee. I feel like he's been a based shitposter since day one.

>Quick Jow Forums name my band
Bonus round: post cumulative IQ

>Where were you when racism became normalized in America again?
I was busy encouraging and spreading racism.

I would have worded that tweet different it would be more like
>Jew, Nancy Pelosi, introduces her filthy beaner campaign committee for the take back of the House.

Attached: 1386294572072.gif (533x300, 2.02M)

It’s fucking MS13 the left only sees im black and white. Dogs.

I thought this was fake.

America is devolving into a laughing stock.

fuck off back to plebbit faggot.

You're a bit late to the party.

But this is literally correct.

Helping him make white people great again

Attached: 1528578702401.jpg (538x385, 46K)

God bless ya.

>its real

Attached: Mfw+this+made+me+laugh+as+hard+as+the+content+_82f778ba4e80a4c5645cb68503a454e2.png (200x200, 64K)

>Disliking MS-13 now makes you racist.
If Trump get toppled by these Dem. Fatcats and their SJW pets I’m contemplating moving to Italy.

Attached: 90DBD768-F0B1-4C17-A168-284EAAA6F088.jpg (300x400, 67K)

It is pretty sad...both the Huckabee's need to go away forever imo

Attached: ApmhYZ1pnnle_TGjy4d-7tKxkjyc5aRa0LInAM9f3Dc.jpg (600x600, 88K)

>Implying a picture of gang members represents all immigrants
>Or all Latinos
>And somehow this isn't racist
>However tweeting the picture is?

Attached: 13l3v5.jpg (618x340, 29K)

No

Here, posting racist things on Jow Forums.

Attached: 8748153-portrait-of-happy-senior-man-sitting-at-desk-using-laptop-computer-at-home-smiling-at-camera (400x267, 31K)

Attached: 20180504_083807.jpg (332x392, 50K)

God I fucking love post-2016

Trump would have been his best friend.

Mike is breddy based

what "America"?

social networks are superior to nation states.
profit is superior to national security.

>evolving
FTFY

Jow Forums went to shit but life seemed to get better.

ALL sense of ethnic loyalty is symbolic that can be traded and sold like the commodity that it is.

Fuck no nigger

Explain how it is racist. Did she not throw a fit when Trump called ms13 animals?

An acceptable tradeoff

explain how it isnt please

>Is this what america has come to? A former Governor quite literally posted this to facebook. Where were you when racism became normalized in America again?

The Democrats are all ABOUT race.

They are anti-White.

Attached: Trump Hillary Obama Nancy Pelosi care for MS13 children.jpg (1200x898, 211K)

It's discrimination based on shirtless murderers with gang tattoos, whom the left seems to strongly endorse. Their race has nothing to do with it.

They aren't white christians, don't play coy dumb fuck.

the national conversation right now is about babies being stolen at the border by trumps gestapo and Mike Huckabee is calling these babies gang members because hes racist.

lol, trust friend, those half-asses with peashooters aren't going to accomplish any of that bullshit

Yup, this is what the right is afraid of.

Attached: motherfuckin-popsicles-bitch.jpg (500x652, 56K)

It was never not normalized. What fuckin reality do people live in that it just magically disappeared when obama was elected and then he made it come back and worse? It's always fuckin been there. It never went anywhere. Look how easy it was to harness in 2016

>the national conversation right now is about babies being stolen at the border by trumps gestapo and Mike Huckabee is calling these babies gang members because hes racist.
What the hell are you talking about?
Pelosi and the left support this gang.
So Huckabee posted a picture of the gang joking that it's her new committee.
If the left supported shirtless white gang members, it would have been a photo of white gang members.
The race has nothing to do with it, it's all about who the left happens to support.

only right wingers are dumb enough to believe that.

He's known as cuckabee for a reason

>only right wingers are dumb enough to believe that.
We also don't care if it is about race, because we hate minorities. It's just in this case it's not.

thats a plastic shovel this meme has annoyed me for YEARS now

Are they white? No? Then I don't care.

>A former Governor quite literally posted this to facebook.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!! Plus anything that pisses off the retarded left wing is always funny.