Thoughts on Rageaholic

i havn't seen many people on here discuss Razorfist

what is your guys opinion of his content

Attached: rageaholic.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CWeP3pS2HM&t=607s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hes a fucking faggot who should die, cut your hair you hippie.

He is a channel awesome faggot. All those fuckers need to die

Best ranter on youtube.

kind of an annoying prick

he has a great command of vocabulary

He's like an autistic Dennis Miller who won't shut the fuck up about Deus Ex and Thief

he's got unreasonable hipster rage

He always tries to position himself as a true elitist which is very annoying. We get it you like “edgy” stuff now shut up we’ve all listened to Darkthrone it’s 2018.

He's an adjective noun

>eceleb
>not pol
fucking end your worthless shit life op
sage

Attached: 1500129132154.jpg (310x394, 33K)

Who's the stix impersonator?

>we’ve all listened to Darkthrone
speak for yourself and also kys

i applaud the autistic persistence it takes to wear leather jacket in arizona heat

looks pretty gay desu

Shit taste in music and vidya but excellent with political commentary. I approve.

Attached: 1427860194463.jpg (1366x768, 445K)

This

Hello grandpa

His recent Hollywood commie rant was pretty epic and enlightening

He knows thief and Star trek elite force, so I think we can let him slide on vidya.

His Michael Jackson stuff is good, which is why I assume you're starting this thread, since there's another tread open with that linked.

One of my favorite channels. Love his rants, and I’m enjoying his DS9 and film noir series, too.

I thought he was ok until I heard him speak about international politics and doing those really long video. I mean Mexico is one thing but dude said he's been to Iran which I'm not buying.

he's awesome. tries to be the Jow Forums version of dennis miller but here's the thing, he actually pulls it off. more low key than other self aggrandizing youtubers like styx. politically he gets it right more often than not and not as self righteous as molymeme. yeah he's a little edgy but its so over the top its not annoying because its obviously just fluff.

his channel is /comfy/

I remember when this guy made content about vidya

He made me think that Splinter Cell: Double Agent was "the unsung game of the series" and that I should give it another chance. Sorry, but he owes me some money for that one.

Also, his critique of Kojima is valid but his hatred of MGS 1-3 for that fact is inexcusable.

everyone should watch his video on Arpaio, it's full of juicy nuggets about immigration and how the media played itself by demonizing him.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CWeP3pS2HM&t=607s

He's aight. dont watch much of him though, could get tiresome

Got owned by the secular talk dude, but he’s still kinda funny nonetheless

he is perfect like if /v/ and Jow Forums had a child

Proved months later that Razorfist was right in the end.

What the fuck does this have to do with politics?

Everyone has listened to darkthrone.

yeah this although he gets points for understanding and being a fan of Deus Ex

This is what happens when gookmoot pussyfoots on the whole e-celeb issue this site is facing. Moot would have dealt with this shit years ago.

I watch every video and his livestreams when I can. I discovered his channel through video games but also found I align with him on a lot of political shit.

He gay

he's kinda soie but he can rant very well. he has very good cadence and an uncanny ability to structure sentences in the punchiest ways.

His overviews of metal mythos, entertaining and informative. The dude knows his metal. Fuck, WASP's career is put into an enlightening perspective. I thought they were one hit wonder with Fuck like Beast. Will I buy their music, no. I do like understanding it. Political rants, fuck. Red pills. You will be red pilled. You will laugh as you swallow it. He sources his material and it is organized. Very well laid out arguments. His gaming stuff, not my cup. The film noire, very well done. He is our boi...

Attached: 1528327776463.jpg (596x795, 68K)

I think he needs to hurry the fuck up releasing more DS9 reviews.

Attached: 547648246.jpg (640x480, 35K)

I like his WWII history redpills.

I really like him a lot, he's great :)
Inb4 - "SHILL!!!!"

He's great for politics but I'm disinterested in his gaming videos

Attached: IMG_2650.jpg (613x728, 78K)

This. Probably his best political rant.

Im impressed with his speech skills

Styx for Redditors

the guy just talked over him and engaged in insults the whole time. he owned razor only insofar as he thought it was going to be an actual debat e instead of slinging feces

in a recent stream he said he had copyright issues with it. sorry, guy

His rants are probably my favorite vids on YT. Him and I generally align in opinion and logic, so it's just real cool seeing my thoughts put to eloquent prose the way he does it. 9.5/10

I like him. He's careful about revelaing his power level, he knows the kikes at youtube will shoah his channel if he does.

Attached: 79399B7E-BFD5-4505-A200-60641CE843E3.jpg (1638x2048, 357K)

His favorite comedian is Dennis Miller. He blocked people on Twitter for not liking the Star Wars prequels. And Daredevil is his favorite superhero. He's the worst kind of nerd -- a smug contrarian with shitty taste.

I like his metal taste but I don't like his vidya taste.

He got all his videos taken down right after posting the hollywood communists video.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Non longhaired dude detected. Will never know the crazy amount of ass being a longhaired non neckbeard will get you.
WASP has been releasing albums consistently and touring since the 80s. Their music is well worth listening to. I honestly suggest their live album Double Live Assassins. VERY well mixed live album and a nice "hits" collection. Blacky wrote a lot of shit based on personal shit. Razorfist mentioned his album after a divorce. KFD. It steps into some pretty dark territory and not in a faggy cannibal corpse way. The Crimson Idol also goes deep into some shit.
I'm thinking this as well. Too many good zingers. And you gotta remember he grew the fuck up around border shitholes and knows wtf is up. I shot coke through my nose at his Fathers Day zinger here recently.

Personally I like RF. Good shit and I would genuinely hang out with the guy and have a metal collection dick measuring contest.If RF is in here keep up the great work good sir.
Planes don't exist or something? He's hinted at doing humanitarian work. You have no fucking idea how far those fuckers will fly you and the sorts of shitholes they'll drop you off in if you're doing shit for some of those orgs. Most people actually come out redpilled as fuck and having disdain for anyone who's brown or darker.

he's a pretentious faggot who wastes his time on non issues

I want to buy him a beer, I am East Valley but RF says he's south Phoenix; so he is either hard af or poor as shit.

Attached: Rhipsalis_baccifera_01_ies.jpg (800x700, 273K)

He's set himself up to be the next reddit philosopher king much as Sargon did years ago. Only difference is that he's actually right wing in the way the GOP hasn't been in 50 years. He's not totally normie repellant and has an uncanny ability to the deconstruct the social systems that underpin the DNC electorate. All it will take to catapult him into real internet fame is another video like "Hollywood Was Always Red". He would be a good personality to boost but only when the proper moment presents itself.

Attached: 1528925649326.png (1448x966, 3M)

he's a good guy.

Attached: bezmenov.jpg (375x338, 19K)

A great change of pace from the monosyllabic mouthbreathers who dominate youtube.
The first rant of his I watched impressed me so much that I've watched almost every video of his.
Wish he'd upload on dailymotion, though.

He's also willing to have his own opinions, no matter how much I disagree with them. We need more like him

for (you)

Thread neck your self op. Also he's a neocon lite faggot

With the number of jew jokes he trots out on streams, I wonder if he's hiding his real power level.

Attached: 1528769078693.jpg (720x960, 107K)

He was never on Channel Awsome