When a Canadian starts trying to participate in your thread

>When a Canadian starts trying to participate in your thread
Fuck up leaf.

Attached: 1528759284778.jpg (1285x834, 99K)

I don't know if there's a worst time to be a Canadian

>t. Australia's leaf

They should leave Jow Forums honestly i hate them more than i hate niggers because at least niggers have something intelligent to say on occasion.
Canadians just burble shit.

Attached: Robert Mugabe.jpg (350x438, 43K)

Here to stay lad's, not going anywhere soon.

Attached: pls_be_my_ai_gf.png (1960x1936, 729K)

nigga look like he’s late to fallout boy impersonating class

Australians are more left wing than us though

Attached: 50Cal.jpg (246x294, 18K)

What is with those eyebrows

SHOO SHOO, KIKE

we don't need this pointless divide and conquer thread

Bro we are just messed up on booze and drugs, it's how we cope with our country being taken over by Pajeets and Chinamen

You will be Aloha Snackbarred soon enough. The only variable is if you’re the victim of perpetrator.

Yeah way more left wing mate...

Attached: 16046F28-12C4-4295-B9E9-B73C1C4667D3.jpg (512x287, 30K)

Haha New Zealand. Are you even a country bro?

t. Kiwi transexual

Nope, here to stay. You need to clean house as well m8.

>Can't buy Ar-15
>Chinese can buy Aus Property
You wish you had a lefty like JC m8

Attached: Immigration nz.jpg (728x966, 129K)

Attached: lef.png (503x522, 135K)

yea i know.
so manny leafs posting with proxys.

based pseudo-aussie

OP btfo. pic related

Attached: 1529818288802.jpg (556x800, 226K)

whoever screencapped this shit was an unfunny fucking newfag leaf, here, this is all you fucking need to know, this is all that funny, short and sweet, no autistic ebin memers surplus shit, and replying to the get saying sorry guys really ruin it big times, I didnt even know he did that, this is the first time I see this long ass autistic display, it ruins the mytho surrounding it, please never post it again and strongly consider suicide. you stupid dumb motherfucker sack of putrid shit underage faggot cockcuking cunt fag, holy shit you deserve to be tied up beind a fucking jeep and drag thru town

Attached: 1529817206828.png (1960x863, 120K)

I’ll give you the AR, but your dreaming if you think you cunts are any less chink owned than us. They straight up have a spy bases on a farms they own in nz. That being said, we are arguing over whose shit most smells of spring rolls on this one

kys idiotic leaf

Attached: Mum with Horse.jpg (638x621, 125K)

>existing homes
Aus has had the same policy for years and it does fuck all. They just pour into new developments or buy shit through chinks with citizenship. Make fun of the Leaf, but wake up if you think that policy will do fuck all.

Are you even a country at this point?

Holy fuck.. haha

You have negative gearing though that fucks you in the ass worse than New Developments imo because chink owned corporates can root your country completely by doing what you describe.

ya fuckin

DICK

>When a Canadian starts trying to participate in your thread

It's caterpillar season.

Attached: trudeau caterpillars Df_RgEHWAAAg_UH.jpg (1200x919, 78K)

We're way less chink owned. They own property through the old entrepreneur visa program; but it's all residential. What's unique about NZ is they have control of all your entertainment. They own all your game studios. What i'm trying to say is they not only own property they own your jobs.

>Australians are more left wing than us though

You cant be serious. Your biggest city keeps voting in far left councils who put their property taxes up every year. You complain and then vote the next far left winger in at the next local elections.
You have Communists running the government now (Greens) and Labour isint much better and the PM does nothing but talk about how great Marxism is.

You will have 3$ petrol by the end of the year because the Greens want you all to sell your cars and buy bikes. You have massive taxes to pay for the governments ridiculous ideals like feeding peoples kids because their brown parents are too lazy to.

NZ is a failed state much like Britain. No matter who you vote for, you are getting plane loads of immigrants while they do nothing about the infrastructure and lack of housing.

But hey Jawcinda just had a baby. Lets pretend everything is going great.

>You cant be serious. Your biggest city keeps voting in far left councils who put their property taxes up every year.
How's Melbourne these days.

Attached: 1520856118301.jpg (1104x1104, 346K)

Britain wakes up.

Bro, he's right.

My opinion of Canadians has gotten a lot worse since that faggot PM of their decided to talk shit about the US and Trump while he was on his was to that peace summit. I wouldn't have minded that actually, except he pulled a completely bitch move and acted all cool to his face, then acted like a fucking faggot as soon as Trump left.

Negative gearing is more a scare campaign. You still need to be paying enough tax to write the losses off against. Of the fuck tonnes of shit I would change it’s down the list. I’ll settle for banning immigration.

The thing about Canadians is they’ve gone from 95% white to 50% in 30 years and just don’t give a fuck. They’ve killed their culture and the majority are indifferent to it.

Bro you are like most New Zealanders and lack a spine don't worry though i have got us covered.

Alright, tell me your plan then.

you're just jealous we're knocking up your wives

Attached: 1529819462823.jpg (1080x720, 188K)

Fuck Canada. Die and give us your fresh water reserves.

>176267107
>Race mixing with White liberals
You have been warned.

>if there's a worst time to be a Canadian
Being a nigger. It is the same as being american.

The joke is that the leaf stole the 88888888 get from the guy who tried to predict trump winning, thus ruining everything by being a retarded leaf. The r9k is the cherry on the top. Now gtfo newfag.

>the art of not understanding english

fucking chink good paki poo in loo shit nigger

You're what I call a simpelton. Distracted easily by shiny objects.

So they build new homes? and rent them back. All funded by bad trade practices, currency manipulation. Worse? you've not figured it out yet. The west is seriously being bought with our own money.

Almost farmland, manitoba
riding "mountains", assiniboine river
life is cold there, older than the cheese
younger than the natives, smelling like old grease

Justin Trudeau, sold our gold
to a state, i'll never know
Manitoba
Cheatin mama, sold our gold
Broken roads

All my taxes, reserves need em
immodest ladies, selling our clean water
large and lusty, painted canoe sheds