Do libshits think they are doing good when they tweet stuff like this?

Do libshits think they are doing good when they tweet stuff like this?

Attached: 5E25D0F6-38F9-4413-BC50-88069963A041.jpg (640x782, 261K)

Yeah, why don't they anonymously raid twitter polls like the rest of us?

>super true story that definately happened

>Things that never happened

>submitting your opinion in an opinion poll is raiding if it's the wrong opinion

Attached: long nose tribe.jpg (205x246, 11K)

And then the balloons clapped.

if it's fake then it's an example of liberals making shit up. if it's real then it's just gonna make the guy hate niggers more. what's the point?

And everyone clapped

Attached: 22E1165D-2448-4B5B-80B2-D0AD8CB6A142.jpg (600x404, 86K)

do they honestly think one random person complaining about something this outrageous is enoough to get someone fired?
>boss: caller says you racist
>worker: they lied
>boss: oh, why would they?
>worker: idk, politics.
>boss: youre fired
>worker: lawsuit

bosses know how unemployment and lawsuits work, it would take more than one unconfirmed unsupported complaint

Sounds fake. If he actually lived somewhere where a clerk would ever say that to a customer, there's no way his boss would fire him for it.

>no proof he was fired
Boss probably told him no more swearing in public

And then Prumpfh was impeached

>mad about disrespecting the national anthem
>call it 'that fucking song'
>stories that totally happened volume 1235

I was in the store at the same time this happened with my wife's child. Xe's only 5 years old and looked at me and said " why do the racists want to murder me "
I don't know how to have these conversations with my wife's children.

That's why your polls are always wrong libshit, because you think only asking lefties what their opinion is reflects reality. It's why we get to bust your balls until the end of time for your seasoned leftist shedevil losing to some bored businessman from NYC that only had 1% chance of winning according to your polls.

This. /thread. Well done everyone, show's over, see y'all in the next thread.

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist.

Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock, pinhead?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied, "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian."

"Wrong. It's been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real, then it should be an animal now."

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the poor (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators.

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named Small Government flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.

P.S. Close the borders.

Nor would they say that fucking song. This statement is the tell. Pure fake and projection.

I used to be a manager at a retail chain. People who don't get their way called corporate on me about 2 dozen times a year. I had someone complain that I didn't have a conversation with her.
This. Customers lie and you honestly can't trust them.

Of course they do. Believe it or not all people do what they do because they feel justified in doing it. That's why ideological possession like this is (actually) terrifying.

Attached: Sam_hyde_exe.png (513x496, 532K)

>called his boss
love how every liberal somehow always has all that information on their phone

Giving your opinion on a poll asking for opinions is bad?

>called his boss
Have these people not progressed beyond primary school? This is literally the same as "I'M TELLING DAD!"

I'm 100% sure this happened and isn't just fake twitter bullshit

>that fucking song
I think the anti america faggot doth protest too much

Totally happened.
Actually, I just saw a racist trumpnigger attacking pedestrians on the street, saying they're all fags.
I jumped in and humiliated him in public to the point he begged for mercy. I told him I forgive him as long as he rescinded his support for Trump and became accepting of fags.
Everyone clapped, including Jeb Bush who was in the crowd as well.

This is definately true.

Yeah, but that also literally never happened. It's a fantasy. The liberal thinks to himself, "well, no one else can *prove* it didn't happen..."

kek California lists “political views” as a protected employment class on par with trannies and niggers. Please fire me for being a bigot or whatever. See you in court :^)

>how DARE people vote on a public poll!

Shit that never happened. How did he find his boss' number?

yeah, this is about as believable as the /v/, "I was once at a gamestop..get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur stories", or the "professor asks about what is good or evil", quote video game, everybody applauds stories.

They live in a delusional fantasy world. I read some bitches tweets and she dreams about robert Mueller winking at her and telling her good job. These people are deranged and need to be put away I'm serious.

>>>NORMIES HATE HIM

Attached: 672179B7-B444-4C4E-B555-45B757226485.jpg (716x577, 84K)

>during that song
>he didn’t say “the national anthem”
> “that song”

t. Tweets that never happened

He forgot the part where his nine-year-old started crying about Trump's Nazis coming to kill all their ethnically diverse friends.

Attached: 1526341215864m.jpg (1024x523, 91K)

I think that we need to bring back psychiatric facilities like they had in the 19th century. Imagine if all these liberals were in heavily guarded facilities drugged out of their minds or lobotomized. The world would be a lot better.

They would just use them on you. Who you think controls the psychiatric industry

Good variationpasta

Attached: 1524534964407.jpg (480x495, 62K)

Kek

...and my 8 year old couldnt believe it...

it's a supermaket you dipshit, you call it and ask for the MIC and you all of the sudden have their boss.

A demonologist transcended mongolist professor and Geist activist was flying a plane, known CIA.

"Before the flight begins, you must get on your knees and worship the end of history and accept that Absolute Idealism is the most highly-evolved sophism to make us feel good about ourselves the continent has ever known, even greater than self-serving petit-bourgeois protestant theology right after I file this flight plan with the Agency!"

At this moment an uncaring if he was brave because being judged by illusionary social standards was of no importance to him, egoist, unique girl's school teacher who had smoked more than 15000 cigars in Hippel's winebar and understood the spookiness of all ideology and supported whatever he felt like stood up and held up "Der Einzige und sein Eigentum".

"You're a big guy."

The arrogant Bane smirked synthetically and smugly replied "Only in relation to you, I'm not big at all, decadent egoist, its the stern, reluctant working of reason towards the full realization of itself in perfect freedom which makes the fire rise!"

"It's been a few years (time is nothing) since I, Bane, created it. if it was not mine, and idealism, as you say, is not a spook...for if I pulled off the mask of reason and embraced insanity, you'd know that if I removed your mask it would be extremely painful."

CIA was visibly shaken, and dropped his copy of Plato's dialogues.

The mercenaries applauded and all started milk shops that day and accepted their Self-Enjoyment as the end of philosophy. An eagle named "Union of Egoists" flew into the room and perched atop the copy of "Stirner's Critics" and shed a beer on the hardcover. "Ich hab' Mein Sach' auf Nichts gestell" was said several times, and Renzo Novatore himself showed up and demonstrated how hand grenades are nothing but a means of killing police officers.

CIA lost his flight plan and the plane was crashed with no survivors that very day, his flight plan was disregarded for all eternity.

pathetic, making up stories to feed the denial of your impotence

they are doing good, you just dont see it because you are evil.

You know this never happened, right?

Won mad libshit got triggered I was against abortion and was trying to find out where I worked. Like what would he even tell my boss? "He is pro life get rid of him". I didn't even have a job at the time

Of course it's fake. No one is going to say fuck Packers and fuck niggers at work. I don't care how much of a white supremacists you are.

They think they are lying convincingly .

>An eagle named Small Government flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk
Oh Lord God thank you for this hearty kek today. Praise Jesus. Amen

Attached: 1476083199508.jpg (605x586, 70K)

>W

Attached: 1529742969259.jpg (800x554, 34K)

If it's a chain then there's no way a floor manager has the authority to fire someone on the spot. it would have to go through HR, all a floor manager could do is send him home and not have him back until they let him back

>redneck revleas his power level to a customer
>gets fired

I don't see the problem here. If you fags think that calling people niggers in this current political climate is a good idea, then you deserve the unemployment line.

n-no w-wait user

I think this could reach 400 replies 250 images click [here] to reply easily

whats wrong?
its the same when someone from Jow Forums also posts an invented story about how they got someone deported or some shit.

>the poor (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators)
I lost

>Chuckles

did anyone in the parking lot clap or cheer? I must know.

>when someone from Jow Forums also posts an invented story about how they got someone deported or some shit

You're still bitter about that time it happened to you?

But they are doing good user, they are adding themselves to the list for the DOTR.

he relaxed.

>having an unpatriotic boss
I wouldn't want to work there. Fuck that nigger too.

yes they do think they are doing good

Shit that definitely happened lmao

>same as when
Trump deports them for us we don’t have to lift a finger

>Fuck the NFL
Great start.
>and fuck the niggers who kneel
I like what I'm hearing!
>during that fucking song
Yeah ok, leftist larping confirmed. lul

social media, or the toll of narcissism and virtue-signaling

Raiding polls with intent to spread racism is fun as fuck. Why are you even here?

Attached: habbo-hotel-raid-anonymous-swastika.jpg (718x637, 157K)

that is the reason they made this story up, yes.