Being English in Britain is racist!

The BBC has something important to tell the subjects of Britain: The flag of England is racist!
You don't need that flag, Britain is a multicultural, diverse nation that belongs to the whole world! It certainly doesn't belong to you backward, racist, white Englishmen. Just accept the future, get rid of that nasty old flag. Soon it will be outlawed, for your protection. Don't want to accidentally offend our vibrant youths with such gaudy displays of bigotry.

youtube.com/watch?v=anM5SnCbVU4

Attached: being-english-is-racist.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/OzraeliAvi/videos/957638631027277/
youtube.com/watch?v=cwfWSX0FYlI
youtube.com/watch?v=A_nqSp9NTpY
youtube.com/watch?v=S-rB0pHI9fU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OI!
bin that national identity!

America was the template for this

It was successful in America, France and Canada. Now the UK, Sweden, Germany, Italy and the rest of Europe is under the same formula.

It isn't going to be successful for long, not even here.

Attached: Free Tommy.jpg (960x738, 44K)

Attached: Free Tommy..jpg (960x719, 81K)

Whites will never win another election after 2030

Texas and Florida will turn blue

They only partially succeeded with the confederate flag, but only temporarily and only the companies and universities they already had under their thumb went along with it. Its not even banned anywhere.

>who is Trump?
>what is day of rope?

Are you kidding? I can put up an American flag no problem even here in gay ass California.

I don’t look at non-whites in public unless they are doing me a service.

BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-223320.jpg (1080x2160, 267K)

>my flag

When was this and why was it not advertised?

Sydney yesterday

>the real question is, why are you so connected to this flag
No, the real question is, why is he in England?

kikebook.com/OzraeliAvi/videos/957638631027277/

If he doesn't like England I will personally pay for a one way ticket for him to anywhere in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=cwfWSX0FYlI

He’s referring to the Stars and Bars you dim faggot. Go ahead and put up the confederate flag in California and see how long you have to wait until some frothing screeching blue haired liberal cunt throws their bloody tampon at it in rage.

>who is trump
A zionist?
>what is day of the rope
An event which still hasn't happened despite you owning more guns than people, being 62% white and the kid's in your country being minority white. You don't have much time left to move, and trusting trump to save you is as if not more moronic as trusting brexit to save us.

Probably. And those places will become uninhabitable for whites. They already are really. Whites will flee to northern states and eventually create their own country out of the PNW and midwest. Then it’s just a matter of what the feds decide they want to do about it.

oh look, more bbc pro leftist bullshitery.

Waco and subjugation - by that point in time Feds will be largely brown as well.

And don't forget your "white" midwest is pretty much a meme - OKC, St Louis, Minneapolis, Chicago, Kansas City, even Omaha

>Hello I'm from London, and I know what England is

The BBC needs to die already.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_nqSp9NTpY

the confederates were faggots tho they should have industrialized instead of using slaves in the first place, they held back our country and created the current state of niggers we deal with now.

Won't happen here. National pride is still heavy here. Burgers should have mandatory conscription like here and the issue would be fixed.

Make England White Again!

youtube.com/watch?v=S-rB0pHI9fU

We pay our bbc cuckfee every year to have halfbreeds telling us to abandon our history.

Wn skins never used the english flag, they used the union flag. The england flag was for football fans not skinheads, the bbc dont know history or they rewrite it.