youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8UEWHYfEg
dictionary.com/browse/pride
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pon-pon-way-way-way
Pon-pon-way-pon-way-pon-pon
Way-way-pon-pon-pon
Way-way-pon-way-pon-way-way

Attached: vomit.jpg (960x640, 32K)

Yeah no, it was clearly a rebbit attempt at some shitty psyop. Gotta propagate that 'Jow Forums is the boogieman' myth.

Attached: 1479656133728.jpg (640x640, 173K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

Ha-ha, lgbtq are not so stupid as you expected.

ALL
HOMOFAGS
SHALL
BE
GASSED

"Tolerance" is fucking fruity and gay!

Attached: 1529661572058.png (1000x1300, 387K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5bHimOJb-Xw

i still dont get why queer is separate isnt it the same as gay?

this

traps are gay

i don't know what she's singing about

weaboo

There
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac0Eb8vTaf4

Gay is just men who have sex with men
Queer is your trap/femboy/crossdressing faggotry

Attached: image.jpg (188x236, 15K)

Thanks for posting a link OP!

archive.is/YSKow

The hypocrisy of the Bisexual has been brought to attention and now will make people wonder. That's all that was necessary.

Am I the only one who thinks of Pewdiepie when this is on?

gay is just gay, queer is like a zip file of degeneracy

>LGBTQ Community 1
>Jow Forums 0
>Jow Forumstards BTFO

You forgot a few letters, FFS.
Learn some manners.

Attached: duram ontario school gay training - Copy.png (358x477, 263K)

Because gay is about orientation, and queer is about gender. I wonder why T is separated from Q, because Queer includes Trans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vk8UEWHYfEg

For me it's that song.

>being proud of who you fuck

why?

womp womp way way way

Well, that's interesting. I use Sweden VPN and get UK icon on Jow Forums.

dictionary.com/browse/pride
>a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one's position or character; self-respect; self-esteem

it's not so much "pride" as in wow i'm so proud I climbed a mountain, but about "the opposite of being ashamed", as in, not having to live your life lying to people that you fuck in a way they find repulsive (and could potentially get you ran out of town or killed)

the kind of pride pedophiles wish they could have but will never have (until 2030 or so)

Not really, there's still tons of people in the progressive side of things that want the B removed from LGBT. Us drawing attention to it is still going to inflame that and cause infighting regardless of being called out.

looks like the LBTG community needs to DILATE their WOUNDED PRIDE

Lgbt community does have infighting about that though. That has nothing to do with Jow Forums. And maybe that idea has been floated here (I’ve never seen it though). But every idea has been floated here at some point. It’s literally a board where an international group of anons from all different socioeconomic backgrounds and education levels get together to exchange dialogue. Literally everything from every corner of the earth gets dragged on here from time to time.

Infighting in lgbt was always going to happen though. Gay men count lesbian relation in dog years and laugh about how lesbians break up all the time. Bisexuals are always going to be hated on because they haven’t ‘picked a side’ and a lesbian doesn’t want to be left for a man and a man doesn’t want to be left for a lesbian. Because they couldn’t even imagine on how to compete with someone who is something they can never be, so it a huge threat to the ego. Trans are going to be picked on because it’s not really a sexuality which the rest are. I mean if a mtf trans dates a girl are they straight? If so they don’t belong to the community really because they’re perceived as a straight couple by society at large. (If the trans is passable). So I mean. Jow Forums isn’t the boogeyman of the lgbt community because they are their own worst enemy and it’s much more fun to just point and laugh.

>I mean if a mtf trans dates a girl are they straight? If so they don’t belong to the community really because they’re perceived as a straight couple by society at large. (If the trans is passable)
Wrong. If the mtf trans is passable, then it means it looks like a girl. And that's why a passable mtf dating a girl will be considered a lesbian couple.

Attached: DlsSf1_ogqs.jpg (448x832, 42K)

2023*