I AM ALWAYS FILLED WITH RAGE

I am 23, I live with my family. I have a well paying job with benefits due to good connections in two corporations I've worked for. I pay half of the monthly rent for my house while my brothers are jobless addicts and the female relatives I have are obnoxious, leftist, and pandering to sad and useless men. I am a sex addict, alcoholic, and currently have a broken hand from punching my wall so hard that I split the thick wood in three places. I constantly punch wood, granite counter tops, appliances, and my punching bag out of just unmanageable rage. I cut myself so I don't hurt myself so bad punching things. No father since very young, I carry my entire family on my back with my money and my groceries and my chores taking care of this property while I get emotionally shit on and leeched off of. Yet I have good intentions always I don't wish harm on anyone and there's nothing I can do to make my life better with my family without leaving them and while I get fucked by the jews and "poc" who constantly hate on me at work for being white and doing their work for them. what do I do pol? I am so hurt and rage filled all the time to the point of alcoholism and constant self harm to cope with my life.

Attached: bakugoucry.png (800x450, 343K)

you were chosen to start the revolution user

it is your calling - don't suppress it

The JQ must be solved and degeneracy stamped out so America can truly heal

indeed

I am also pissed a lot

I have no advice

I also just farted

Go to church

Just walk away and start over you do all these incredibly harmful things to cope with your life. Start a new life and let them fend for themselves you're just enabling/hurting them to be even weaker people who can't take care of themselves. If you off yourself they'll be SOL anyway so instead of killing yourself or hurting yourself just fucking peace out and Start over in a new town and live your life. People you love can be especially toxic and take advantage of you so just leave and build yourself back up. Please fucking make it user. Good luck to you

divest from your family, get your own place and tell them they're on their own

not everyone is meant to succeed but it sounds like you're hurting your chances immensely by carrying people who don't want to change or take responsibility

Your anger issues are a result of you not facing this fact head-on and accepting it for what it is.

obviously move out - your family sounds like welfare-dependent lowlifes who dont ever want to work cause they get all the necessities for free
if you stop helping them with money it will only help them get their shit together and they will no longe poison your existence either

see a doctor for your anger issues, better than sedating yourself with booze or self-harming

Attached: please-do-not-feed-the-birds-feeding-creates-a-dependent-14892339.png (500x397, 109K)

calm down qt

i'm blessed to be able to live with my grandma, have a good job, and we help take care of each other

if i had your family i would an hero desu

>my brothers are jobless addicts and the female relatives I have are obnoxious, leftist, and pandering to sad and useless men
so why are you supporting them? You make enough money to live on your own, get the fuck on.

Take magic mushrooms, seriously. Do a cursory Erowid.org search and prepare for a night without bullshit interruptions.

Attached: n.jpg (501x480, 79K)

Its hard times we live in, therefore the superior man must overcome

Attached: 1508199451711.jpg (418x612, 60K)

At least you can leave your house without having a panic attack. I live at home now because my last semester at college I just couldn’t go to class without freaking out. I’m a normal attractive dude on the outside and have a social life to live up to. But now I just make excuses for everything, when in reality, I’m probably just crazy. Good luck user your life isn’t that bad. Oh yeah I bum off of my frat friends I used to let sleep at my house at school to buy my beer now, so yeah I’m fucked.

Alcohol raises aggression. Most crime happens when alcohol is involved. You need to stop drinking.
Only children live with their parents. Move out as soon as you can.

>Join AA, start the 12 steps. Stay sober
>Move out with roommates
>Channel your aggression and rage into working out rather than punching things

Do a funny cum.

I feel like that last bit was so spot on...idk what mental conditioning I've went through as a child but its impossible in my head to see me leaving them to their own devices and ditching them

LMFAO AND YOU LET THEM GET AWAY WITH IT? MAYBE TRY STOP BEING A LIL WHITE BOI AND ACTUALLY STAND UP FOR YOURSELF. MAYBE TAKE SOME INITIATIVE. MAYBE BE A MAN AND PUT THOSE CUNTS IN THEIR FUCKING PLACE.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO...

Their problems are not your problems. It is okay to feel sad for them. That is natural. Doesn’t mean you have to unjustly burden yourself if they don’t want to fix themselves and allow you be an enabler.

Enjoy the fruits of your work now while you’re able to. Save up for a rainy day and don’t let them use you and chuck you when you’re no longer a viable resource for them too feed off of.

MOVE OUT, leave those retards behind, parents need to support their children but children are not obliged to support their deadbeat parents or siblings

Go to the gym. Whenever you feel a fit of rage, use that extra energy on lifting.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
>IM STILL JUSTA RAT IN A CAGE
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE
DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

Why did I read this like a haiku. I can't stop laughing.

It might be a hard choice to make but the only way to make things better is to force your relatives hand, give them an ultimatum: either they get their shit together or you stop carrying their asses. Pussyfooting around the issue will only lead you to more anger.

Attached: 1510756343214.jpg (1024x574, 60K)

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
THESE WOUUUUUUUUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAAAAAL

It sounds like you need to take the Jesus Christ red pill.

Attached: 4452195a410c1b40fda0eebed2925834.jpg (333x543, 40K)

Move away from your family.

Lift weights and read the Bible. For real man.

Sex addict seems pretty cool though.

You need introspection bro.
Panic attacks are always about denial.

A) Alcohol literally does this too you. It breaks down into a chemical in your body that just irritates your nerve endings. Even when nothing bad is happening, you're gonna feel pissed. So stop the drinking.

B) Smoke weed. It's the cure for rage. It just makes your brain go 'stop, it's not worth it, calm down." Weed should be medically prescribed for anger management issues.

tl;dr

Do the world a favor, grow up and quit playing pubg

All of us are fed up with Mexicans ruining our country.

We need to remove all brown people from our lands and join together in virtue and greatness. Make America the sci-fi superpower it was always meant to be instead of the liferope for shitty cultures that cannot match European splendor.

Attached: 1529638796780.jpg (612x509, 61K)

>that just irritates your nerve endings. Even when nothing bad is happening, you're gonna feel pissed.

Irritated nerve endings don't just magically make you ornery. That's not how nerves work.

>Weed should be medically prescribed for anger management issues.

How was medical school in Nigeria?

Completely off topic from politics however I will bite.

user/OP I got completely fucked over by my ex-girlfriend/child's mother. She split with me during her pregnancy because she couldn't handle the pressures of being a grown up (pretty much not sitting on her ass all day eating bon bon's and watching netflix) so a lot of arguments persisted because I paid for our apartment fully, food, bills, etc..

Sure enough she gets a new guy 8 months into her pregnancy which is some random weirdo who is a self righteous "christian" (not a real one) and was there at birth, around my kid constantly, and I finally had enough of his bullshit.

Sure enough she files a restraining order along with him after I file my petition to establish paternity/visitation and I haven't seen my daughter in weeks. I am swallowing SSRI's like fucking candy, lifting, and learning stoicism. Hang tight OP because someone out there is going through some bullshit too.

I have no advice
I am also pissed a lot
I also just farted

Now it is a haiku.

That's exactly how nerves work, hence the terms "getting on one's nerves" or "being a nervous wreck"... The mind reacts to what the body feels and after digesting alcohol, the body feels pissed off.

How is being a cuckserative larping faggot with no real world experience enough to relate to what's being said to you?

Just a question here, is the new guy richer or better off than you? Sounds like a case of "Ooops, this provider isn't materially good enough so I'll cash this free-baby-money in with someone who has more cash" if the dude is better off than you. That's what a lazy girl does.

You're not alone in that, I've seen this happen a lot with poorer couples. Dude works, chick basically lives with him and does nothing but provide pussy. She gets pregnant, suddenly dude's not good enough and a magically older, richer guy appears!

She's trying to upgrade beta-providers.

How come you said the same thing I did but I got shitposted and you didn't? Hey how come you didn't shitpost this dude?

Oh wait it's because my post had "weed" in it and that triggered you.

just wait for the civil war to start like the rest of us

Trust me this will make you even more mad to the point you rip the cross of the wall and beat these faggots beleving in the devils

Start working for yourself and travel more. Your boss won’t make you rich or happy. Get out of your fucking bubble. You can’t ever fix your family’s problems, so quit trying. Let them deal with it themselves as God intended. I assume you’re under 25. Your attitude (and life) will change around 25, so be prepared to deal with the changes.

Hope you read this, I’ve had to learn a lot of stuff the hard way, good luck.

Your problem is thatyou have grown up without a father, which has made you emotionally unstable. Your mother has taught you to be kind and helpful all all that shit but youve missed out on an incredibly important rule:

Only help those who help themselves.

Your degenerate brothers dont need a job because you pay the rent. The girls are leftist because they dont have to striveto be attractive to a useful provider.

What to do? Id stop paying rent. Noone else does, why should you? Everyone will hate you for it, and you should try with all your overemotional fickly might to stick to your guns, so they all get off their butts and get their act together. Noone is going to to kick you out because they need you, but be prepared for that as an option.