EU MIGRATION SUMMIT THREAD

cnbc.com/2018/06/20/threatened-by-coalition-partner-merkel-seeks-to-break-migration-deadlock.html
>Merkel requested this summit to keep her coalition at home afloat. Her interior minister is pressuring her to keep Germany’s borders closed to migrants who’ve already applied for asylum elsewhere in the EU.
Risk of new election in Germany over Seehofer (CSU) demission if Merkel (CDU) keeps doing shit

thelocal.it/20180621/italy-will-dare-to-say-no-to-eu-on-migrants-matteo-salvini
>According to the Italian press, Rome feels that the leaked extracts do not sufficiently address the protection of European borders and focus excessively on the redistribution of migrants once they are already in Europe.
said far right Interior Minister Matteo Salvini after refusing two NGO boat to enter Italian ports

express.co.uk/news/world/977647/migrant-crisis-visegrad-viktor-orban-european-union-immigration
>Hungary’s nationalist Prime Minister Viktor Orban hosted a meeting of the "Visegrad 4" former Communist countries, with the leaders of Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia plus Austria, they will boycott the summit
Risk of sescession as they recently received support of Austria Prime Minister who is in a far right coallition

france24.com/en/20180623-macron-france-migrants-sanctions-eu-spain-prime-minister-pedro-sanchez
>We can not have countries that benefit hugely from EU solidarity and claim national self-interest when it comes to the issue of migrants. I am in favour of sanctions being imposed in the event of no cooperation
Said French President at a conference alongside Spain's new Prime Minister after welcoming NGO ships denied Italian ports.

Attached: 1525622831532.jpg (750x445, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbuJEHacKFM
lepoint.fr/politique/migrants-macron-contre-la-lepre-qui-monte-et-les-donneurs-de-lecons-22-06-2018-2229629_20.php
twitter.com/MSF_Sea
youtube.com/watch?v=x_5JCmIuF90&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have an article talking about how Macron compares nationalism and anti-immigration sentiment to a leprosy spreading in Europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=CbuJEHacKFM
lepoint.fr/politique/migrants-macron-contre-la-lepre-qui-monte-et-les-donneurs-de-lecons-22-06-2018-2229629_20.php

looking for english translation

Absolutely disgusting.

His plan is to keep the actual legislation, ie migrants going to the closest harbour(Sardinia ofc), but creating camps where they would be relocated in Europe then.
I find that stupid as fuck, especially because we are not talking about migrant boats but NGO boats.

Macron about to get SAUSAGED

Attached: 298AA7A4-6DCD-49C6-B5BA-B2A1CEF0D763.png (1000x1333, 411K)

I hope he will wear makeup

2 predictions:

1. We will lose HORRIBLY against South Korea on Wednesday. Everyone will ask what the fuck has happened to German football.

2. This fucking shitty Rapefugee Summit that honestly all of you should be walking out of will fail miserably because Merkel has nothing left to give away.

Either way, her days of distracting the public and hiding in her office while the fires she started burn everything down are at an end. There will be no more crying that she's a woman and all these evil men want to ruin her. There will be no more labeling her public critics as nazis and having them arrested. Merkel will be left to face the wrath of the CDU/CSU functionaries who she has been fucking over for years, and they will finally get the chance to uncuck themselves by removing her.

And after them, the nation.

So what you're saying is that Europe is about to remember that it can be extremely nasty when it wants to be.

do you have this sketch of Merkel and Seehofer where she is drawed like a kid playing this game but instead catching migrants while crying "one more"

Attached: 1509085444556.jpg (720x799, 74K)

save the date
prepare for collapse

Attached: 1520075144608.png (721x699, 27K)

sorry to hear about your football team but, if that's the price to pay to fulfill the rest then, so be it.
almost sounds too good to be true. do you believe it will happen?

Attached: Klaphat.jpg (1220x1220, 132K)

Too bad about France and Spain though.

>I am in favour of sanctions being imposed in the event of no cooperation
Does he want the EU to collapse? Serious question. Making such statements nowadays is walking on eggshells, people here got increasingly susceptible to Quitaly-related arguments, an even slightly unpleasant news from beyond the Alps makes such arguments more and more accepted, so i doubt he's simply being stupid.

I think it is directed toward central Europe

Well Poland already said they'd gladly take whatever punishment there is because it wouldn't be nearly as bad as taking in migrants. Let that little faggot try, the EU is done for.

the EU is finished.

Attached: OiDte6nrJMySIQbAR5sJdGS63xJMZ9ehzbdV_GUueDc.jpg (480x608, 94K)

Does this mean there's a chance we won't become. Germany's migrant dumping grounds?

Yeah i figured it's about the Visegrad, doesn't make too much difference, since two very distinct blocks with distinct agendas are forming within the EU and the common folk started being very receptive. I don't know, it seems like a bad (or good) moment to make the air even more inflammable

>I am in favour of sanctions being imposed in the event of no cooperation
The level of stupidity is absurd

Attached: it_3.jpg (398x513, 66K)

I dream of European cities that don’t have pieces of shit selling cheap light-up helicopters on every block

lmao i need to see this

We should double down on this by getting our own boat to ferry African migrants to Italy. Seems like these idiots only understand a problem when it actually develops into an unworkable situation, so clearly they need a few more migrants to see sense.

Salvini cant and wont back down. His popularity depemds on it and his voter base all want him to do what he is doing.
If we went to polls now Lega would win hands down.
Everyone in Italy is behind him and its going to get better, or worse for the EU politburo.

>We can not have countries that benefit hugely from EU solidarity and claim national self-interest when it comes to the issue of migrants

so he's admitting that taking in migrants is a negative

I would hope so... but unfortunately it will always go on like this. “emergency summit” after emergency summt for years, while black illiterates, radical Islamists, terrorists and Americans flood our beautiful Europe.

Attached: 11916D22-4F09-4B60-B10B-8857341E147E.jpg (2167x3250, 2.98M)

>His popularity depemds on it and his voter base all want him to do what he is doing.

I like that he is btfoing the NGOs. I dislike that he wants the migrants to be brought to France and the Netherlands instead of just demanding they are handed to the Libyan coast guard.

Also, I want him to start rounding up all the illegals in Italy and putting them in camps for deportations. But he hasn’t moved on that yet a bit.

Yeah, no shit, I think everyone has already admitted that illegal migration is a huge burden on Europe.

they're still spouting the 'we need the migrants to replace our aging population!' nonsense as well as highlighting the slightest positive they can find. in general theyre very careful not to allude to the mass invasion being a negative other than it being our 'responsibility' to help these people.

>we need the migrants to replace our aging population!' nonsense as well as highlighting the slightest positive they can find.

Apart from the green party, nobody is saying that here.

>I dislike that he wants the migrants to be brought to France and the Netherlands

You dislike that he said France to take those 19k migrants they promised to take back but didn't, just to lecture us on how immoral we've been with Aquarius? And you dislike that he expected a boat that flied a Dutch flag to bring its cargo to the Netherlands ? You're expecting his policy to protect the interests of countries that haven't been cooperative one bit on this very subject in these past 7 years. it doesn't work that way.

>back
back then*

What he says is that if the German or French or Dutch govt care so much about the invaders then they can have them seeing as how the ngo ships are registered and paid for there.
He doest want any africans in Europe really, but his replies to the various govts are just to show them how hypocrytical they are.
Italy is isolated in the sense that we know we cant count on anyone except maybe Hungary, Poland to back us up. That is why we are going it alone.

More
Night falls but still no assigned port of safety for 339 people rescued in #Mediterranean by rescue ship @SEENOTRETTUNG & merchant ship @MaerskLine. It's an obligation to rescue people in distress at sea, they must be disembarked in nearest port of safety!

twitter.com/MSF_Sea

See the replies- kek

>What he says is that if the German or French or Dutch govt care so much about the invaders then they can have them seeing as how the ngo ships are registered and paid for there.
The NGO ship Lifeline was determined to fly the Dutch flag illegally. Also, Germany has never offered to take in any NGO ships and has always said Italy is in its right to reject them. Read the news, only Macron and Sanchez have criticized Italy, you won’t find a single German gov politicians which has done so. Our interior minister has backed Salvini 100 percent.

>He doest want any africans in Europe really, but his replies to the various govts are just to show them how hypocrytical they are.
We have by far the most illegal migrants, many were shuttled in by Italian coast guard boats. Have we complained that Italy shuttled them in? It would be better if Salvini said again and again that there are many save North African countries like Tunisia and that the migrants should be dropped off there, which will stop the whole madness once and for all.
>Italy is isolated in the sense that we know we cant count on anyone except maybe Hungary, Poland to back us up. That is why we are going it alone.
Dude, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Bavaria, V-4 etc. are all backing Salvini. Only Macron and Spain are criticizing.

Yes, I dislike that Italy wants illegal migrants to be distributed in Europe than shipped back to Africa.

As to “flying the Dutch flag”, anyone can register any vessel anywhere. Doesn’t mean jack shit.

>The NGO ship Lifeline was determined to fly the Dutch flag illegally.
Reason why the official position shifted from "go to the Netherlands" to "come and have your boat seized and boatmen incriminated"
>Have we complained that Italy shuttled them in?
If you did i wouldn't complain, the current maritime law concerning the subject does us no favor

I hope based Macron keeps that swarthy looking guy in the photo from entering Europe!

All your immigrants come from the Balkan route, we have nothing to do with it

White people getting ready to chimp out.

I dream of European cities selling full size helicopters to right wing death squads.

The absolute state of Europeans

Attached: 447D1AA2-77A3-4641-915F-621EDF928C7C.jpg (734x753, 80K)

The only reason this topic has gone unanswered for years is literally that we were letting all of Europe fuck us in the Anus, but keep telling yourself other euro countries dindu nuffing

France had a clear choice, Nationalist and patriot Le Pen, or globalist open borders Macron, and they chose the latter.

France is pretty much the last major EU nation to keep pushing for more immigration, even Germany is looking like making a U-turn on the issue, this ummit by the way is not about immigration as much as it's about Merkel trying to salvage her career, and France is going to stand with Merkel as usual.

Amazing levels of cuckoldry on display here, Germany has invaded France twice in the last 100 years, but still Macron stands ready with the French people behind him to back Merkel and push the open borders agenda onto the rest of the continent while slyly signalling the opposite to those few Frenchmen who still love their country, this maggot openly speaks out of both sides of his mouth and gets caught doing it time and again, and the French love him for it, for the French a leader without 2 faces is only half a leader.

Attached: vivelafrance.jpg (620x420, 98K)

>refugees
Irrelevant number, the problem are the economic migrants. We let in 600k

The Netherlands has rejected the boat, saying it is not theirs. That means the boat has no national protection and is a pirate, and can be siezed or sunk by.. well... anyone really.

>All your immigrants come from the Balkan route, we have nothing to do with i

Not entirely true...5,000 Nigerians, 3,000 Domalis and 2,500 Eritreans asked for asylum in Germany from Jan to May this year. I am pretty sure they came via Italy.

Attached: B691BC06-0D66-4EDC-99E3-53E4B891A060.jpg (1436x1026, 168K)

it's your leader who invited them Fritz, the same one you keep voting for.

We dropped to 9th place (per capita asylum applications) in the EU in Q4 2017.

Attached: 1B2DA262-337B-4637-A601-A3632206699B.png (1349x932, 96K)

Whether Merkel begged them to come or not, they still came via Italy.

2018, 3 years after the govt, police and entire media corps said NYE in cologne passed without incident and you're still buying into the official statistics lol

We have like 25000 ukrainian rfg for every million poles, but we’re the xenophobes...

You can't blame the Italians for letting them through, you wanted them, you asked for them, they turn up in the thousands thanks to you pal Soros, the Italians are right to wave them through.

Not sure what your probs are. Those stats are pretty dire, 700,000 illegals in 2017. Have you seen any media outlet reporting on those massive numbers?

>The French
>Loving any politician

Oh you're funny. They live to complain and would have nothing to talk about if not for constantly creating problems to complain about.

>Austrian, swiss and French border blocked
>they came via italy

>the Italians are right to wave them through.

Fine, if that is your opinion. I merely stated a significant part of the illegals comes via Italy... to counter this post

There are no controls whatsoever at the Austrian border to Italy. The Italian government created a diplomatic crisis when Austria suggested controls at the Brenner.

Death to the eu. Death to the leadership of France and Germany. Europe for Europeans. Sovereign nation states working together for mutual gain.

Macron isn't a very bright guy. Frienly reminder Berlusconi probably fucked his wife when she was all young and roastie.

the only thing that will come of it is helicopter noise on a sunday -.-

And excluding the ones brought by the NGOs and the Navy ships from X, Y, Z country passing by, they were picked up by the coastguard as expected by the law, we have a specific area of the sea where they're bound to save them. Simple as that.
Says who? Controls are extremely tight, maybe not through the mountains but the greatest majority give trains a try, and good luck with that.

Yes, but our previous political leaders (not elected, btw) wanted us to be fucked so that they could gain money from all the migrant camps business

Godspeed Jerries.

>Italy has all right to reject them
Dude wtf? We had sanctions if we did so, of course we could reject them but (((EU))) would have fucked us hard

What about illegals? Because those are the real problem

How will the sanctions work? I am not familiar with the EU executive/legislative functions, but I imagine either:

1) they will need a majority of voters in the EU parliament to sanction them, which they will lack
2) They will rely on unelected sanctions being levied, which will speed up an EU breakup.

As I see it, he is wanting to challenge the sanctimonious gated-community liberals to put their money where their mouth is. If France/Netherlands/ect. are not forced to deal with the issue it frees them to lecture, harrange and harass Italy for doing so. What happens if the rest of Europe doesn't wake up is:

>Italy and the South wakes up
>The North does not and continues to pursue policies/enabling of migration.

Liberalism will virtue signal by robbing peter to pay paul as long as it is allowed to.

Attached: EU_180.jpg (1052x2248, 600K)

>What he says is that if the German or French or Dutch govt care so much about the invaders then they can have them seeing as how the ngo ships are registered and paid for there
dude we didn't do anything, they were flying our flag illegally

> There will be no more labeling her public critics as nazis and having them arrested.

Attached: 908B815A-2F81-4467-8CFE-B9BE19ED3724.png (502x686, 240K)

so his plan is to make camps in europe for refugees? don't we already have those everywhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=x_5JCmIuF90&t=1s

>Dude, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Bavaria, V-4 etc. are all backing Salvini. Only Macron and Spain are criticizing.
Don't forget big daddy Trump name dropping him on his recent fox news interview.

1. a proposal, either from 1/3 of MS or from COM
2. consent of EP
3. unanimity of EC (heads of state and gvt)

Interesting. I've actually tried thinking of a way to pull up on each side of the boat in larger boats, and dropping heavily weighted fishing style nets over the boats, sinking them and trapping everyone inside to drown. All the evidence is at the bottom of the sea. Stops migrants and their boats feom grabbing another load.

Any anons own large boats?

How about the idea of opening ''refugee'' camps in Balkans?

Attached: 1513483360097.jpg (467x447, 45K)

Gib Polish Italian commonwealth

I N T E R M A R I U M

Are you guys gonna buy Buggati back as well?

V5 with italy

Jewified consumeristic (((status symbol))) for degenerate bourgeois, no thanks.

Who has the feeling that this 'refugee summit' is not to reduce the amount of refugees.
But is a ploy by Germany, France, Sweden and the EU to bring even more Niggers to white countries that don't want them

>don't embracing our inner italianess and with it outjewing the jews and become the new (inser pizza as three parenthesis here) world leaders.

you're not thinking high enought m8

Can any of you spagatti niggers redpill me on the 5 star boys. I know theyre antiestablishment but they seem kinda cucky.

Who the fuck would agree with that

It depends. It's a mixed party, some of them are based like Toninelli, others are faggy pro-vegan pro-other meme bullshit like Turin's major

Add Austria for V6

What time does this farce starts anyway?

And if we can secure Slovenia and Croatia we can make it into a V8 for maximum multi-track drifting

>Initial D with NGO boats

italy is too yellow and already flooded with shitskins for the visegrad coalition

Hungary and Poland honestly cannot back you up as long as he shills for the mandatory quotas. He needs to drop that pretense.

It's not like you get a saying in the matter

When did he mentioned Sardinia as the closest harbour?

Also whats the situation with different areas in italy? Are some more nationalist then others? Is there a big split between southern italy and nothern italy just like western and eastern Poland?

Attached: Salvini.png (600x941, 518K)

Those numbers are peanuts you tucking nigger

What kind of sanctions?

>We have like 25000 ukrainian rfg for every million poles, but we’re the xenophobes...

We have 20000 poles for every million "germans"... I don't think this type of immigration is the problem.

>Also whats the situation with different areas in italy? Are some more nationalist then others?
Lega is stronger in the north, M5S in the south, but Lega is doing great in other places too now that they stopped focusing (or talking at all) about Padanian federalism. There are traditional red strongholds like some parts of Tuscany and Bologna but there might be surprises next elections
>Is there a big split between southern italy and nothern italy just like western and eastern Poland?
Yes, absolutely

fuck you,you spaghetti spouting baffon you dont know shit from my behind