I know about 'not your personal army', but

deadlyquestions.vic.gov.au/explore/
This is too good of an opportunity not to exploit.

Attached: images (26).jpg (640x428, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-hbo2bP92LI
bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shameless self bump

Gold.

>we are open for debate and open discussion but only on our terms
How can you be surprised by this anymore?

The only question is how much the Victorian government paid for this shit.

Attached: por.jpg (742x267, 30K)

Do it.

KEK!

Kek, based.

every time

bump for best flag on Jow Forums

lol nice

OHOHOHO. May not be your army but uh... Give me a moment....
Motherfucker beat me to it.

Said why do you sniff so much petrol
Now we wait

Should I ask them why their elders look like gargoyles with necrosis?

Also about what time does Aus/pol/ get posted? I like looking through them because I plan on moving there soon to study and work for the BoM

I said, Who would win in a fight, Jörmungandr or The Rainbow Serpent?

I've unironically done that. You need a shit load of fuel to get the job done I reckon

>work for the BoM
If you aren't female, abo or 'refugee' you'd have a better chance flying to the moon than getting a job there as a regular white guy without some super degree.

>study
Get your degrees in the US. The tertiary education system here is a fucking joke. It's set up to allow gooks and other trash to get their bridging visas.

You might actually have a chance to get a job for NOAA or something like that. If you do, it's easy to transfer across as the Australian system produces retards who can play the system rather than people who know how to do anything properly.

qrd?

So when does this get updated? I'm dying to know what the Abos think of the JQ.

Attached: Might as well know right.png (1402x571, 75K)

Ask them why they say 'deadly' so much

I'm trying for a dual bachelors in both climate science and engineering, hoping to get a job working on the radar sites. For this I was looking at MacQuarie University in Sydney. I know it's chink infested, but I don't know how much weight an American Meteorology degree would hold up there.
On top of that, I've dreamt of moving there for a long time now, and frankly want to do it ASAP.

I asked them "how much petrol is required to snort your way back to the dream time"

Attached: download.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Asked them why I always get threatened and yelled at while minding my own business walking home at night

Best flag.

Attached: 1529703364330.png (1294x1230, 1.08M)

do you reckon if we ask enough politically incorrect questions the progressives will skits out and bitch about hate speech on the ABC

Attached: shiela riding abo.png (570x263, 66K)

Was that drawn by the same girl who drew pic related?

Attached: 1522299152440.jpg (480x640, 136K)

>I don't know how much weight an American Meteorology degree would hold up there.
The only thing that matters here is relevant work experience. If you have that and the right degrees, you'll get a job here.

Macquarie is complete dump. It's full of gooks that go there to get their actuarial/finance double degrees after graduating from some gook selective school. You will not have fun and it'll kill your dreams.

Believe me m8, I am happy you want to come here but to come under the wrong circumstances will sour this place for you.

"Why did the Aboriginal not evolve like other human groups? Why is you level of innovation so low?" Is what I asked.

Chances of a answer approximately 0%

Presumably the "dream time" is life before Europeans?

Attached: golden-kek.jpg (330x319, 120K)

Can someone explain to a newfag what the petrol meme is about?

We will have a bunch of pissed off coons, good one

The dream time is the aboriginals stories about how the world works e.g echidnas have spiky back back because people throw spears at them
youtube.com/watch?v=-hbo2bP92LI

It's their concept of a spirit realm from which ghosts and shit made the world, they usually get there from being high on petrol etc.

lurk moar faggot

Aboriginals drug of choice is petrol, apparently. They huff the fumes to get high.

I don't know, it was from the draw thread yesterday, the guy from Martianmagazine was in there

Attached: 1529746543167.png (674x452, 121K)

Attached: 419.jpg (650x366, 72K)

Abos are known for sniffing petrol to get high.

If you dont believe it, BP actually sell a "low aromatic" fuel in outback areas to discourage them from doing it
bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html

youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4

Thx

That will be 1 quart of syrup.

Ill pay you 1 "French" soccer team britbro

Attached: france-team-photo.jpg (2048x1536, 449K)

Attached: 1505407101286.jpg (334x334, 155K)

Fucking kek, it's as enriched as the south african team.

Attached: 0,1f409adc-b124-43d7-ba78-8a6cb3ca893c.jpg (640x427, 110K)

"Merde"

Attached: bestrongfrancois.png (627x597, 751K)

Attached: fixed.png (640x427, 701K)

Now the guy second from the bottom right looks like Anglin

>The only question is how much the Victorian government paid for this shit.

The answer is $1.3 million (includes paying for the advertising campaign).

Sorry for late reply, if you're still here what state would you reccoment? I was looking around the Beenleigh area. Good distance from the city and decent priced homes. Plus only a 30 minute drive/train ride from Gold Coast for a day at the beach with wife and kiddos

It's like how chugs drink listerine, abbos sniff petrol

Aborigines in remote areas sniff petrol to get high. This of course, causes brain damage. They also do chroming (spay paint in a bad and sniff the fumes), which also leads to brain damage.

To give you an idea of how common this is, in some remote areas, the government has banned the sale of normal petrol and requires an unsniffable alternative to be sold. This is the case in over 100 remote communities.

>Will you reignite the emu war by killing white people and making it look like an emu did it?

Attached: image.jpg (800x551, 120K)

>Sorry for late reply, if you're still here what state would you reccoment? I was looking around the Beenleigh area. Good distance from the city and decent priced homes. Plus only a 30 minute drive/train ride from Gold Coast for a day at the beach with wife and kiddos

The climate is nice in Queensland, but I wouldn't expect much from the Universities there.

30 minutes from the Gold Coast is a very long way.

>30 minutes from the Gold Coast is a very long way.
I'm in America, mate. Anything good is always a good couple hours drive away.

>How do you feel about being used as a pawn for political motives?

Attached: 5A0EA912-A19D-45AC-8CC4-26FF6ED41D20.png (750x1334, 278K)

Top fucking kek

good on ya, mate.

Attached: 1521316014438.jpg (812x810, 243K)

nice

At least we all know why they are always needing to raise taxes. This could be done for less than 10k by a handful of junior web devs.

If you are planning on working for the BoM, then you are looking at Canberra. It's a federal government department.

Canberra is fucking expensive as everyone is on inflated government salaries. Some people live outside of Canberra (which I guess is similar to people living in VA rather than DC) but the traffic into Canberra eats balls.

Aw man, I don't get it :^(

Attached: 1514537255315.jpg (531x398, 64K)

Gasoline

That is literally on the level of the Heman safety tips after each show like "Don't put mustard on the cat"

me neither

He is asking what fuel the abo would prefer.

>diesel fuel only

everytime

Attached: 1401224247508.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>Gold Coast
Fuck off we're full.