Is Anyone Serious about 'anti-degeneracy'?

Be honest /user/, would you ever turn down a hot girl if you could get away with fucking her without external consequences (pregnancy, false accusations of rape, STDs, wife finding out)?

If not, isn't all the fuss about "degeneracy" base hypocrisy?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: %22Untermenschen%22.jpg (522x513, 81K)

Men fucking women is not degeneracy. Faggotry, whoredom, and men not taking care of their families is.

Well if she is covered with tattoos, piercings and has weirdly colored hair it would immediately turn me off.

degeneracy is the open acceptance and tolerance of nigger like behavior.

it's a meme for a reason dude

Defining degeneracy is tricky.
If you ask if I'd say no to sex with hot women, I guess it would depend if it was I that found them hot if it was you.

>would you ever turn down a hot girl if you could get away with fucking her without external consequences
Heterosexual sex is not degenerate. Faggots prancing around mostly/all naked at their faggot pride parade, and pushing tranny bullshit on toddlers is.

This is James mason. Author of SIEGE. HAIL SATAN FELLOW NAZIS

Attached: 1521233266631.jpg (1325x941, 653K)

these
/thread/

I have and I will again. I’m done with that shit. The 15 min of fucking ain’t worth the hours and hours of pre and post fucking bullshit. If you’re not in it for the long haul, it’s not worth your time.

>Trying to call me out for not believing my own bullshit
I've turned down women for less, knave.

I would not, and have not in the past. The whole "don't be a degenerate" thing doesn't mean "don't get caught being a degenerate". Grow up, and get fit, attract a suitable female and enjoy the wonderful caveats of monogamy.

meh 2bh not really worth it if she's a stranger.

You can sniff out a virgin easily on here by the fact that they glorify the hook-up culture, whereas pretty much anyone who has participated in that lifestyle knows it's literally pointless. hookup "sex" is just a better masturbation, if you barely know the person or don't have strong feelings for them.

Also pretty pointless as the question is something as stupid and vapid as a hypothetical of a complete stranger "hot girl" as opposed to where cheating, pregnancies, false accusations of rape, etc ACTUALLY happen (i.e. random barsluts, thotty acquaintances, and coworkers of the opposite sex). You're not even pointing out the actual hypocrisy.

Attached: 1038.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

>Be honest /user/, would you ever turn down killing an innocent person for fun if you could get away with killing them without external consequences (Ruining their life and their friends and families lives, prison sentences, guilt, society manages to function lawlessly)?
>If not, isn't all the fuss about "murder" base hypocrisy?

The rock is a closet homo

>Be honest /user/, would you ever turn down a hot girl if you could get away with fucking her without external consequences

I can and have. Sex with somebody you don't really care about isn't as fun or satisfying as the idea of it.

Attached: 1354913839389.png (453x604, 394K)

Having sex with a girl isn't degenerate. Even if you're a Chad and can have casual sex with strangers it's still the women that is being degenerate because she's the one who is capable of controlling her sexual urges.

Attached: 1527169788839.jpg (645x729, 131K)

Dude, what kind of question is this? hahahahahahahahaha

I've had plenty of one night stands with fit slags, got a girlfriend niw though and I'd never cheat on her. Cheating is despicable.

Straight sex is not degenerate, faggotry is.

I am ardently against people being proud of fucking eah other's assholes, pushing child drag queens and pretending that trannies are the opposite gender, yes.

In fact a radog one-night stand is about as degenerate as I'd ever get.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

>would you ever turn down a hot girl if you could get away with fucking her

I've done that twice, made one girl cry. I go through stages where I seriously regret it and other times where I think I was right. It wasn't really about any kind of moral, or any other kind of supremacy and in hindsight both girls were sweet young girls. I wouldn't really try to tell anyone else how to live and arguably on both occasions it was a bad decision

>the mental gymnastics present in this post