Privileged Americans

Well Jow Forums, if you're an americunt I guess you can't say shit about immigration.

Attached: Screen Shot.png (1038x1118, 455K)

Wrong, my ancestors went through hell in order to secure this country for their future generations.

My mother migrated here legally in 1978 and my dad's family migrated to the US in 1922. It wasn't dumb luck, they followed the laws of the land and became citizens. Get fucked leftist scum and your pet spics.

Attached: legalize weed fuck my mom copy.jpg (612x593, 218K)

So, if I go up to the Hollywood Hills and steal somebody's car or break into their mansion and start squatting there, am I entitled to do so because the only reason they have more things is because they're privileged?

>luck
My white ancestors came here and built a life from nothing. These lazy spics want welfare from the whites.

>Powerful
Nah just gas yourself my man

I guess this person thinks that being born into more than poverty means you have to share your family's wealth with poor people.

It has nothing to do with luck. It has to do with generations upon generations working to ensure a good life and strong nation for their progeny.

Only a worthless leftist would look at success through hard work and call it luck.

this.

Nothing else.

The settlers built the USA in less than 250 years from a colony to a super power while fighting 2 World Wars, a War of Independence and a Civil War.

Beaners had more time, less obstacles and still live in shit holes.

/thread

Then why should I throw away my luck?

Literally this

>BE BORN HERE OR BREAK THE LAW TO GET HERE
PRETENDING THERE ARE NO LEGAL ROUTES TO IMMIGRATION

WHEN SOMEONE CUTS AHEAD OF YOU IN LINE HOW DO YOU FEEL

I live in a country that have a minimum pension of 120 bucks a month. I still think borders should be closed and people made to work towards their own countries instead of going around leaching others people work.

In spite of that, this is the tactics those leftist mongs use. If you are x, you are not allowed to speak of y. So we should do what we want and fuck you over but it's immoral and racis/bigo/homopho/etc. if you dare to speak against it. They should all be lined to a wall and shot.

Attached: 1236197038585.jpg (520x347, 29K)

OP here,

This dude is a hardcore lefty. Got into a debate with him regarding the hiring of people with "black names" and the dude stopped talking to me for a year. Was only natural id see this get posted.

>mfw all empires collapse around the 250 year mark

Attached: 30228F87-1637-4064-A64F-68DBED003D48.png (631x624, 106K)

It's not luck that you were born. Your parents had sex and there you are, put there by God. Nothing luck-related aside from arguing that conception is based on luck, but that does not address the main issue. And take off your memeflag, Goldberg. We already know you're sliding and shilling so why hide the flag?

not my problem

Attached: am4.gif (245x245, 614K)

Everytime I see the reddit spacing I immediately believe the writer to be a retard.

>you were lucky that you weren't born as a rat or a pigeon, therefore we need to give citizenship to rats and pigeons
liberal logic

>I guess this person thinks that being born into more than poverty means you have to share your family's wealth with poor people.
wtf no shut up.
It just means middle class whites have to share.
We need to keep the upper class separate so they can continue to manage things properly and make everyone happy.

Do liberals think this place was just magically successful? Luck has nothing to do with it. Why didn't the people born in other places make societies as great as what's here?

SHITPOST HER TWATTER

Reminder
>The afterlife is over populated
>They are dumping their problems onto us
>Now the Earth is over populated thanks to afterlife assholes

We need to fucking stop this shit.

Attached: 1497204273749.gif (198x251, 37K)

About the amount of time it takes jews to subvert and destroy them.

And I'm ready to kill to protect it.

Fight me.

This is actually a serious problem in the West. That people think they don't deserve to be somewhere because their ancestors were smart or courageous. It's a form of individualism, and it's corrosive to a society. As soon as you break the connection to the past and future, you become a single unit to be exploited.

>fucking tall people did nothing to deserve the privilege they have
what the fuck is your point? want me to give some of my height to you?

Attached: 1519528456739.jpg (600x485, 40K)

>You have done nothing to deserve the privilege you have

My ancestors founded this country. I pay taxes. I don't commit crimes. Fuckin idiot

This, so much fucking this. They are lucky we are detaining them instead of throwing them back to the Mexican gov. Hellhounds.

>have a birthday party
>parents get you a cool new bike
>some brown kid comes and takes it
its ok though because the only reason you got the bike was because you had the sheer dumb luck to be their child.

Attached: 577abd55027ddc.png (246x221, 55K)

Don't be ashamed of your ancestor's good decisions. Genetics is absolutely a choice, and influencing them is up to you. In your past people married healthy, intelligent people who could provide food.

The natives didn't either then. They were just lucky to be born here and did nothing to deserve their privilege.

They also did nothing for 10 000 years. Until we came, that is.

Honestly I think a good strategy would be to plug this to its natural conclusion. Liberals would have to give away their millions and live on 50k/year like the rest of us, because they were just lucky enough to be born in America.

Turn their own beast against them by suggesting that anyone who has savings and keeps more than 50k/year in earnings without donating it to the poor is part of the problem.
The lower class lefties will love it and run with it.

Was it pure luck that our ancestors worked so hard to build it?

Don't worry. It already happened.
Why else would your president run on a slogan like "Make america great again"?
You think an empire collapsing is like a building falling to the ground, in reality it's like a building no longer being maintained, slowly eroding away. Meanwhile another building is being erect on the opposite side of the street (China).

Attached: 1347099556287.gif (359x253, 1.97M)

The only reason you have a bigger dick than me is luck you didn’t earn it. Cut off three inches to make it fair.

My country is not a hand out. It is a privilege for native born Americans because our forefathers sacrificed to make it a good place to live. No one is entitled to it other than their heirs.

>dumb luck of being born
my parents planned me
no fucking luck involved faggots

You should consider playing by these rules. If the work & suffering of your heritage to build your future gets discredited, it should in a fair manner also imply that this should be the same for blacks and jews.

No more playing the slavery and/or Holocaust card.

An empire failing all too often has a group letting enemies in through the gates. Liberalism is a disease that temporarily makes itself extinct. Whenever the cycle resets again, we need to remember to keep evolutionary pressures on society that weed out the weak from voting. "Service guarantees citizenship" comes to mind. Only those who shed blood for their nation should ever have a say in what it does.

Women shouldn't be allowed political agency.

>they think people come from a well of souls in the aether
>are still atheists

It's like they were told God creates all people and sends them off down into babies, like the way you would tell a child. But then they never grow out of it.

fpbp

Sorry, it's not luck. God gave this land to white people.

But I do agree with him. The us having law of the soil instead of law of the blood is retarded, they should change it.

>You. Were. Lucky.
So how does that fact negate the need for a strong border to keep the country, that I was lucky enough to be born in, safe? Why wouldn't I do everything I could to prevent it from turning into the shithole these people come from if it was such a small chance that I would end up here? I see this stupid ass argument all the time, but it doesn't actually mean anything if you look even the tiniest bit past face value. Its just another dumb feels argument on top of the mountain of feels arguments that progressives are apparently only capable of using.

Attached: 1527049153900.jpg (296x404, 12K)

>You have done nothing to deserve to be born

If I was born to some other family, I quite literally wouldn't be me. How can the party which claims to be more educated and informed be in such blatant denials about the biological roots of human behavior? How can they genuinely believe that what we do is entirely reactionary?

That's not how the liberal brain works. They only support leftist policies because they think it excuses them to behave like greedy entitled assholes.

They're legit sociopaths.

Right. But this backs them into a corner.
By their own logic, none of them can inherit anything from their parents.
None of them can live in multi-million dollar houses.
None of them can have large savings accounts or enjoy any unnecessary luxuries.

The lower class lefties would absolutely love the idea of the rich having to give away all their shit like this. We need to encourage the upper class lefties to get eaten by their pets.

I was under the impression they were actually doing this in California.

Nope. Otherwise california wouldn't be full of multimillionaire and billionaire lefties. We really should start pushing for them to redistribute their wealth:
>we expect this shit from right-wingers
>but not from our own team
>if you are a true progressive, you cannot be a millionaire.

No, just squat down all the time so that you're the average height.... Oh and if you're stronger than everyone else, wear these heavy chains. And if you can see better wear these goggles.

Harrison Bergeron is really a great book for describing what the world run by this type of leftist would be like.

Again, leftists don't give a shit about double standards when it comes to their own. That's why Roseanne got blacklisted and Samantha Bee got a pat on the back.

These people are soulless ideologues and borderline subhuman.

A pretty naive suggestion. Maybe suggest it to people you meet in real life, but there will be no traction for it here. Also, rich people can afford legal aid, and no large corporation registers its company in the USA anyway.

Me Btfo

ok so we're lucky.
keep those unlucky fucks out of my country.

>you were lucky
Ok so what point are you trying to make? It cant be one that says we should allow non-citizens to live here right.

>I was born in my country
>I'm lucky
Well, yeah thats how it works dumb ass.

> Only those who shed blood for their nation should ever have a say in what it does.

Violence is the supreme authority, from which all others are derived.

Back to Africa with her lucky niggerdom then, I’ll take Europe too if it means everyone goes back to their origin

If there is a single non-white person born into more money than me, I want a fucking cheque. They just happened to be luckily born into a rich family right?

Hahaha fuck off low energy shill

Attached: 1839e248d1e448d55c1230bb0bbdc1b4e91768cbdd5dc6de9adaffd5d2b4abc9.jpg (810x961, 221K)

>Also, rich people can afford legal aid, and no large corporation registers its company in the USA anyway.
What does that have to do with anything?
All I'm saying is a way we could turn poor leftists against their masters is by backing this train and taking it a step further to reach that conclusion:
>if you're a true progressive you can't be a millionaire - or you would have donated your wealth to help the poor already.

Attached: edbec624d824e33851d1c021242453f3591dfae938a08f373b49912213108f98.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

>By their own logic, none of them can inherit anything from their parents.
>By their own logic.

You neglect the fact that humans in general, but most especially leftists are hypocrites. They love applying a rules for thee and not for me.

Attached: 061428f61bd9bbdb0cf7f14821f5848a39c194ece042b2f45a67d99fa9898f16.jpg (1080x1080, 221K)

Attached: 2f82ef02bbf607488a0d4c72bad25369fe28ac5121c0b73496d1e5281189f1ce.jpg (750x750, 157K)

These libtards realize they are talking about the blacks and jews that were born here right?

Attached: DgOX9uYXcAASYtH.jpg (479x518, 46K)

I will die on this soil

Yeah, I know, but it feels like they are stepping really close here to the explicit fact that rich leftists must be traitors to their cause, and it's a good opportunity to turn the poor ones against the rich ones.

Attached: 6089d259ae9466fb09828f509f8a8b47ebdcead040e217e5e42984cf652c265c.jpg (634x566, 49K)

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Attached: 8d148495cb9c962bf3aa36b7b6bc27b822705c8fd61ab6f94ae9beb12e8b89f7.jpg (960x960, 163K)

Fixaoqnencis ahahaha

Attached: 3e046407eb47b61ea24848145fb14a2151756739fb02fb56641c0dcbe13a57f0.jpg (545x604, 94K)

Life ain't fair. Maybe that leftard should grow up and deal with that fact.

The white people owe the brown people of the world NOTHING.

I title this, "Girl hunters who hunt". Don't try and hunt me silly boyz.

It is unfortunate but they must revolt and create a better situation. I don't envy their situation but they must fight for a clean gov. They will be dying an honorable death if they do.

doesn't matter. liberals are less likely to recycle and use public transport yet bitch about others doing just that.

you have to force them

That's the far left and nutso right. It amazes me how hypocritical they are. Inclusion is okay for minorities, but if you're the majority you must learn the lingo to be inclusive otherwise you're a terrible person and must be expunged from the planet. WHITE MEN are privileged, are the most likely to act entitled, and are more likely to be racist, and bigoted. liberals actually believe this.

By this cunts logic being slave was lucky, which I guess it was.

Attached: ebola_sun.png (550x412, 320K)

>THAT HOUSE YOUR FATHER BUILT FOR HIS FAMILY IS NOT YOURS, IT BELONGS TO EVERYONE

Stop trying to whitesplain me, latinx. You have to go back and Make Mexico Great Again.

>it is possible to be born to people that aren't your parents.
why do libtards say this?

These are the same people who will complain when the pension age gets raised to 70 and medicare becomes insolvent.