LLMMAAAOOOOOOOOOO

Look at the gender results from Stackoverflow survey results.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-23 at 10.30.23 PM.png (1228x756, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yzC4hFK5P3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pon-pon-way-way-way
Pon-pon-way-pon-way-pon-pon
Way-way-pon-pon-pon
Way-way-pon-way-pon-way-way

This website is free to use. This is literally a snapshot of people fucking TRYING to code. Not employed, not their education, not their salary, literally just USERS on a website of questions about code.

Attached: 1524947906565.png (1200x698, 1.08M)

> le women can't code meme

Attached: Grace_Hopper.jpg (220x258, 16K)

Studies show women far out perform men at coding despite being so under represented.

test

>but muh barriers
>but muh no girls allowed boys club
Gotta love when reality proves people that believe the above wrong.

Attached: 1447658114119.jpg (320x405, 34K)

ok

Attached: 1528779112533.png (1364x1788, 2.06M)

"Studies show"

Attached: Mel.jpg (236x236, 17K)

>5% of women out preform 95% of men
just kys how did you even find this board.

I've met a few of them.

Obvi9the males are taking all the learning. We need to ban wlmen from learning so women can catch up.

Wrong. Studies actually show men largely outperform women in coding, especially when required to be done within specific time frames.

I'd fucking love to see the racial breakdown

>45% white male
>35% pajeet
>20% asian

>and here’s the link...

Debunked by ADL and antifa

Flaggot. Disregarded.

why is it this easy to bait people? Why do Jow Forumstards always fall for easy bait but whenever someone says something random and convoluted they're all like BAIT! BAIIIIIT!!!

Oh no no no

Fucking bigots, GENDER IS A SPECTRUM, FUCK YOU CIS WHITE MALES

Attached: 1524825108464.gif (220x165, 930K)

>studies

Attached: 1524167747293.png (799x385, 43K)

Most Jow Forumstards are angry teenagers, so it's easy to trigger them.

>He thinks he is baiting

fuck, now it's stuck in my head again

Are you this dense?

Lmao

It's called "programming" you dumb shills

never met a single female who had any interest at listening to people talk about code let alone do it themselves

Are you implying admiral Hopper couldn't code?

>what is an outlier
If women were all as staunch as her, nobody would have a problem with women.

i use free software a lot, and i always check the developers of those projects.
guess what, faggot, i don't remember even ONE (1) project developed by woman (except for Libreboot, but you know, she's a he)
also, women who code just code, if woman says something along the lines "girls can code too!!" you know she's a shit coder.

Even the ones that do it for a living can't explain what they do or how they do it, and just post vague scripting snippets which don't work in any known language

I've been programming for 7 years and I've only ever come across one woman who actually knew how to program. I spent weeks of my life cleaning up and debugging her code so that it actually worked and wasn't a security liability (it was written in C and lemme tell you a thing about accepting arbitrary sized data into static sized buffers), but nonetheless she did at least as good as most amateur male coders.

That's 1. ONE. In 7 fucking years. And she was fucking married. It's lonely.
>tfwI'll never find my female hacker waifu that only exists in movies.

Attached: womeninthemilitary.gif (400x253, 1.94M)

And this is even moreso the case in other countries that don't have gender-quotas. Over here for example, I've worked in the I.T. industry for years.

Met hundreds of people from dozens of companies. I have never actually met a female developer. Graphic artist, designer, a few. Most of them are in sales or customer support. Developing, software/hardware engineering, database/systems/network administration, literally ZERO. As in I have never met a single woman doing those jobs. Since 2002.

there are a bunch of women who can "code" in js

but not C

> My daddy works at Nintendo...

>memeflag
>studies show
>source: dude trust me
You ok leaf, here's a (you)

>no one on Jow Forums could possible have a job or skill of any sort

Attached: brainlet1.png (645x729, 77K)

>

youtu.be/yzC4hFK5P3g

Not those 2 guys.

Even pros use it when venturing into new areas.

>no argument so just has to claim that people are lying

pathetic. neck yourself.

>Germany flag

Go back to Syria, Achmed.

Sandwich=kitchen(you)

wow

what is that

what is even stack overflow

Could be renamed to sausage overflow

My argument is my work experience. Really depends on who you hire. You don't get a degree in STEM through affirmative action. Well, at least not in Germany.

Link?
Archive this NOW.

>Getting a degree in STEM
>knowing how to program
You know these aren't the same thing, right?

I highly fucking doubt that, Hans.

Dude you can self teach yourself to program and most armature programming questions googled hit stackoverflow as the 1st or 2nd result.
This is demographics showing general interest in programming.

Well the companies I worked for didn't hire code monkeys, if that's what you mean. Those are utterly worthless no matter if male or female or trans.

While the overall quality of this bait is very low, considering its reaction, I give it a 3.5/5. Good work.

It's pretty obvious that you've never even touched anything lower level than Java or Python. The best hackers I've ever met never went to university (at least for anything programming related). Programming isn't something you learn how to do in school.

> The best hackers I've ever met

Attached: 1395977881801.jpg (413x395, 80K)

My sides flew off the charts
"Hacking" is not a very valuable skill, because its far harder to create something than it is to hack something.
The top programmers all come from top schools, self learned programmers can be decent, but never beats those maniacs who started coding from 12.

>they think "hacker" means people who break into computers like in the movies
>they don't know what actual hacking even is
I don't know why I'm wasting my time

Attached: stackoverflowdemographics.png (1406x646, 212K)

>1990s chicks - "Eeeew what a nerd playing with computers I hate you
(men get insanely rich because computers)
>2010s Chicks - "OMG I'M SUCH A GAMER GRRL"

Attached: 112860-1_smallest_puppy_Milly_the_chihuahua.jpg (630x751, 111K)

Many people can and do graduate with comp sci degrees from elite universities with no idea how to actually program. It's a big problem in the industry.

Yeah. It's really sad. Too much brain washing not enough education.

>I don't know why I'm wasting my time
Because you're here forever, faggot.

Attached: hack the planet.jpg (1000x1000, 226K)

You ignored my comment because you know I'm right.

I worked in IT roughly 15-20 years ago and nothing was different then, women were given a leg up and placed into courses they had no right or business being in, they either dropped out or whinged about everything being too hard and given special dispensation for being a woman.
The main reason I left the industry is because there were too many useless people, mostly women who needed to be carried by the capable, and although pay was good, it wasnt worth it.

I make stuff out of wood now and I'm much happier, I live a little simpler but I don't envy any of my peers still in the industry, its only got worse.

No wonder a small percentage of the answers don't compile

You need a mix of both. Yeah you're right. It's kinda possible to get that CS degree without putting too much effort into learning programming, but it's still a part of the curriculum. One company I worked for had a nice requirement during job interviews (for developers). The codebase was C/C++ for the most part, so they gave you a little task to implement in C - nothing too serious, stuff like write a little function which parses a string and outputs it backwards or whatever. Catch was, you had to solve it with pen and paper so that way they could make sure you don't just go on the internet or get pampered by intellisense. Most applicants failed :^)

I left the industry because working 70+ h/week to meet deadlines burned me out. Didn't meet much useless people and worked with some brilliant women as team mates, but of course we also had some duds now and then. Same for males.

>I make stuff out of wood now
Pretty cool, if you're not lying. Considered that for a while myself. I'm making some money on the side with deco stuff for techno parties (you won't get rich, but it's fun as fuck) and a RTS video game project because why not go muh indie, I love programming but I don't ever want to return to that soulcrushing office environment.

Attached: fuckinghugebait.png (4000x4000, 84K)

You pretended you were retarded and got called retarded. Fuck off

>studies show
>doesn't post the source

No lies, nothing spectacular just a kitchen/bathroom reno business, its paid the bills for 15 years and I'm planning on selling it to some dirty fuckin immigrant soon and retiring to the country soon enough.

But likewise the office environment and me did not mix, mostly because of women who are there to chat and not to work but I saw the same shit doing my trade course with "women in the workplace" initiatives, they'd ahve new students every 6 months and 95% of the women would drop out by semesters end, the only one I know who saw it out to the end of 3 years ended up working in a dead end sales role at one supplier I use, a job she could have got without 3 years of government funded training.

Sad fact is, women aren't at all as capable as men in traditionally male roles for good reasons, pretending otherwise only lowers outcomes.

Who said they can't? OPs survey just suggests that they don't, or at least don't network around the activity.

>despite
The two aren't directly related. They could be outperforming men independent of their numbers, or because the group of actual female programmers is more selected for driven individuals than the larger group of men.

>Who said they can't?
Lots of fags here.

pic related

Attached: KE6QNYV.png (1357x1281, 1.49M)

I love how they shoved both "arguing" and "avoiding conflict" onto the bad guy side.

REEE WHY ARENT THERE MORE GIRLS IN PROGRAMMING REEEEEEEEEEE

kek

I wonder if IT jobs are actually (((just))) imitation of work... If I'm not mistaken the whole industry turned towards left ideologies now. Can somebody debate on this?

Eh I jumped directly into a c++ project after highschool, got it compiling, fixed some bugs, fixed some leaks, etc..
You don't have to go to college to learn how to be an engineer or think.

People are just stupid and follow the flow.
1. Go to school, 1,2,3 learn how to do task
2. Get job, repeat task for money

Doesn't work for engineering custom solutions, solving real world problems, R&D, etc...
It would have been great to have a mentor, but I just mentored myself.

I'm a developer. My company is working on some medical imaging software right now. My most productive coworker is actually a girl.
I believe it's possible you're right, that studies have shown women outperform men at (((coding))). Let me explain why this might be.
Software development, at least in North America (lol I mean Canada and USA) is predominantly male. The assumption is that nerdy white and asian men make the best developers. Because of this any women that actually make it into a real, productive company have to prove themselves. So the ones that make it there are superior to the average male.
This DOES NOT mean women are better.

College is a fking scam.
In the same time you can learn much more stuff by yourself and skip the useless calculus and other shit that they push.

>Doesn't work for engineering custom solutions, solving real world problems, R&D, etc...
It would have been great to have a mentor, but I just mentored myself.
Interestingly this is why indians make such shitty programmers. At school in India they memorize and regurgitate. They don't solve novel problems, they don't understand the theory and reasoning behind the algorithms. If it isn't an obvious solution they break down.

So stop calling those universities "elite universities" and hire from the unis that do deliver grads with appropriate skills.

>College is a fking scam.
It is and isn't. there are some pretty good universities. there are some pretty shitty ones. calculus isn't useless, well, depending on what you do. I can say for sure knowing calculus and discreet math has helped me solve problems my degreeless peers have been unable to. But again, it REALLY depends on what you're doing.
For most people, university is a waste of time.

kek

Attached: 1527029064511.jpg (350x350, 69K)

>stack overflow
>a bunch of pajeets trying to copy and paste to save their "job"
why should the huwhite programmer care about that racially questionable cesspool?

What the fuck is this

Yep. That's why I have such great job security.
I can jump into a foreign programming language, hammer my head on the desk and do some googling, and have a working prototype by the end of the day.
Indians use all these fuckboi libraries that are overpriced visual designers hold their hands, and are very rigid. They then piss away time debugging their piece of shit interface that barely functions.

Being a hybrid hacker / engineer is not bad. Much better than being a code monkey.

I think you mean to say that the majority of male programmers went down that path because it was a job that didn't involve manual labour. The women who program actually wanted to become programmers because they enjoy the work. At best they are on par with males who enjoy programming. I highly doubt that either side is markedly better at it when such variables are weighed into the findings.

exactly
WOMEN DON'T EVEN FUCKING TRY

for most white male programmers the site is useless. of course webdevs shits are exempt because they have an IQ below 100. but real programmers don't frequent this shitsite because every topic that's above trivial gets closed soon because no one is providing a proper answer

>cant even get the meme right and changes it to "daddy" because she has daddy issues hence the asspain
kek

Programming is hardly a rare job you idiot. Maybe for you because your country is so devoid of people that know how to operate a computer. Plus the two posters you quoted didn't even specificy an extremely prestigious or famous company; all that they do is software engineering

We've got a few hundred developers in our building. 3-4 women at best.

That's called survivorship bias.
It doesn't mean women are better programmers, it just means the ones who don't give up and quit are more likely to be X.

If you enter college withyou ur a chosen career path, you ar fucking retarded and deserve to die under the weight of your debt.

It’s fine if you change while in college.

Because they aren't interested.
Race and Sex are real.
Women biology does not compliment programming.
Neither does Sub-Saharan African biology.

This isn't a social club nigger. It's a propaganda board and everything against our agenda must be discredited for the observer. Fuck off to one of your shitty hang out boards if you want to play childrens games. We are at war.

>die under the weight of your debt
I paid all of my debt off within 1 year.