Why do Japs love to kill themselves so much?

why do Japs love to kill themselves so much?

harakiri, kamikazes, the highest suicide rate... :/

do they know something we dont???

Attached: mishima.jpg (474x538, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
tofugu.com/japan/bushido/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They know adult dicks won't grow

Don't know one true GOD

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: IMG_20170625_023819.jpg (800x647, 155K)

>culture that extends for thousands of years
>a ton of it placed honor over one's life
This isn't hard.

fpbp

but seriously though..
Japanese have a different ideal for the afterlife..buddhism basically teaches that either there isn't one or that it's the same shit over and over, so if you kill yourself when your life is shit you may get a better existence next time or if you kill yourself in glory you might graduate to non-existence which is a sort of heaven. BTW mishima was a #literalfaggot whose lit is overrated and he's the typical broken asian autistic mind syndrome as that foreveralone shooter in cali, whatever his name was.

Pretty sure America has the highest suicide rate if you only look at White Americans.

Losing your honor and being excommunicated from society is already psychological torture. Might as well kill yourself if that happens, and retain some of your honor.

is that pic real?

they are based af and would rather kill themselves than give their enemies the pleasure of killing them.

it actually takes balls to kill yourself. I commend all who do it under the right circumstances. I don't think I would have the balls.

??? ok retard

Attached: リタード.png (1902x880, 185K)

It's not unique. Google Cato the younger.

>highest suicide rate
Talking about ages ago

The aftershocks of the horror of Japanese occupation lives on in the Korean peninsula's internalization of Japanese suicide culture.
Truly a humanitarian catastrophe. If only the Koreans were allowed to develop naturally.

Interesting. Japan gets a bad rap...sri lanku ukraine and lithuania are ahead of it in the suicide dept.

>
fuck off pepsi gooks kill themselves because they are anthropomorphic bug people

Attached: コンフォート女性.jpg (768x432, 77K)

I think it mostly why japanese killselfs. Self homer killings are super rare everywhere else.

>Koreans
>Develop naturally

Like they did when exactly? They've literally always been the doormat of asian armies. They're the poland of asia.

Japanese worship death.

1) they know modern industrial life is meaningless
2) their race is dying out due to lack of procreation

aw he was cute

wtf, this isn't usually how Japan posters appear

Attached: calling_Japan.png (1080x1088, 1.19M)

Attached: 1524021021063.png (566x550, 155K)

wtf i love budhism now

kek

based gook telling it like it is

>See red dot on white flag
I almost shat my pants

Buddhism is literally a religion that loves and worships death. South Korea is Buddhist too and that’s why suicide rate is so high.

killing yourself when you've failed BIG TIME in life is seen as the only way to keep any resemblance of your honor upon death

asians see themselves as being part of a larger social organism. when they no longer have a function in that organism, they kill themselves rather than allow themselves to be a net drag on their society

Yukio Mishima
If it's faked then at least faked well.

>mishima was a #literalfaggot whose lit is overrated and he's the typical broken asian autistic mind syndrome as that foreveralone shooter

his second hacked at him a couple times but couldn't chop it off and had someone else do it. Pretty bad fail

Western culture had some very similar examples of warrior honor. Captains would go down with the ship, generals would fall on their swords. It is the ultimate proof that you did not fail because you feared death.

>tell emperor, who is the infallible leader of your people and country you can do something
>completely fail at doing it

>hurr durr muh honor

Bushido is a fucking meme, retard.

tofugu.com/japan/bushido/

Yukio Mishima had more balls than any faggot on this board. He was a giant contradiction, a living Byronic hero. And an ideal being for nationalists everywhere.

I'm starting to think that his detractors on here are closet homos themselves.

>:/
>???

But I learned all my 武士道 from 時代劇

fpbp

Did you even read your link past the first 2 pages?

we don't speak your language, posting a picture with a bunch of retarded asian pictograms isn't helpful

they see it as a re-roll. nothing more, nothing less.

Yes. Did you, retard?

>it's fascist
>question everything man
Typical leftist drivel attacking the mythos of the nation.

>be american
>be fucking stupid

>YOURE DUMB BECAUSE YOU CANT READ JAPANESE
arrogance

>Pepsi gooks
My sides

Attached: 795F7CE8-8136-472B-A515-7934A2870160.jpg (328x327, 27K)

Zouth Gorea is Gristiad ad pozzed as fug.

Attached: image.jpg (310x250, 69K)

They don't fear death they embrace it. Something real Europeans also used to accept

I find it incredible a human being could willingly disembowel himself. I would be too squeamish to do that, even if I were determined to kill myself. I'd rather hang myself or jump off a cliff.

In ancient Rome, or was it Greece, you could ask the government for poison to kill yourself and they would give it to you if you didn't have any denbts to pay or anything like that.
The reason Europeans have such a suicide taboo today is literally the Jews.
Jews, being without honor, can't think of anything being worth more than living to Jew another day.

this fucking based nip is putting my sides into orbit

Typical Yank
Our countries are shit because no one gives a shit about honor anymore

>thinking it's joodaism and not cucktianity that diminished the pagan values of the west
I shiggy

Do I really have to explain why those two things are connected?

> he needs to be able to read every word of the image to ascertain Japan's position in the ranking of countries by suicide

Attached: image.jpg (475x476, 162K)

They're godless.

>america has the highest suicide rate
>if you only look at americans

Attached: what.png (197x200, 51K)

I’ve lived for long periods of time in remote locations with zero contact aside from animals. If I could sustain myself indefinitely, I’d be quite happy to live the rest of my life like that.

Company is over rated and it’s absolutely not torture. Chopping wood and fishing every day is fucking awesome, and being alone is the most manly thing you can do.

>pepsi gooks
all hail japan, king of the bantz

Attached: 1528837540388.jpg (634x815, 120K)

>anthropomorphic bug people
Muh 156cm jap m8 is gud at analyzing gooks but deny to analyze themselves

They have like 3x our autism ratw