> What happened on 4/20/99?

youtu.be/AL5_XY8dRUY

Attached: 11.jpg (400x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c3Kc8uzRRes
youtube.com/watch?v=VZMfhtKa-wo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

An act of Justice.

Attached: a1bc6d_4025489.jpg (1599x889, 217K)

The second to last real school shooting

>Virginia Tech being the last

Why don't schools look like this anymore?

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1455, 636K)

What is it about Columbine that makes it seem so much more epic than other school shootings?

Probably because of how much we now know about Eric and Dylan, as opposed to us knowing next to nothing about the others. Probably doesn't help that if their original plan succeeded, it would have been hundreds of teens dead from the library collapsing on top of them thanks to propane bombs that actually worked

the most legendary senior prank of all time

The Asian was using cheats.

No one can get a 30+ kill streak using only pistols.

No one!

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x711, 42K)

THIS picture always makes me so sad.

They were a couple of kids. They were best friends and they were disenfranchised in their own lives. They saw a world full of individualists, opposed to their tribe. Even though their mechanisms and resolve were dysfunctional, they still made waves with intelligence branches beyond the US; the fact that white American youths will eventually lash out when pushed too far. A fact that is being used to demonize whites still to this day.

ive heard that the two heroes died in the ending :(

communities became non existent

Was it eric or Dylan that had a jew last name?

Reminder: Best Dylann is spelt with TWO N'S

Attached: 0015277385.jpg (1785x2048, 327K)

>An heroes
Ftfy

The fact it's the most Aestheticly pleasing mass shooting.

Idk why. Eric and Dylan just did it perfect that day. It's weird because no one gives a shit about other mass shootings on Jow Forums.

Columbine in the Holy Grail of Mass shootings.

Attached: 07826519607c47cfde5bda65f823fc53.gif (434x500, 1.89M)

who cares, fuck you and your slide thread

Rest in Peace):

youtu.be/c3Kc8uzRRes

>tfw Dylan and Eric had a group of 5+ same minded friend and people claimed there was more than 2 shooters
>top left

There is still missing links in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZMfhtKa-wo

#EDGECORE

That movie painted them to be faggots.
True about the aesthetics though. Unbridled, sexy, stylish mass murder. Doesn't get anymore American than that.

Attached: HaxDerPlnet.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Yes you can. Everyone thinks you need a (((MILITARY GRADE AR15))) to get so many kills but a gun is a gun. It's all a out the hands it's in.

> I don't Care what you say! If you ever touch him again, in gonna pull out a God damn shotgun, and blow your damn head off! Do you understand!? You worthless piece of crap!

Attached: Eric.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

the good old days of video production !

I'm not really sure what to say. I know the 90s weren't perfect, and I think the quote I am about to use will upset the older folks that use Jow Forums but I mean Camelot in that we all have some sense of Camelot. "Don't let it be forgot, that once there was a spot, for one brief shining moment that was known as Camelot."...There'll never be another Camelot again..." It would upset them because of American prosperity in the 50s and 60s compared to 90s and 00s, which as older friends and family have put it to me were the last glimmer for a while. Anyway, (probably incorrectly) I think there was something magical, wholesome, and nice about the 90s/00s, not all of it, but a good deal of it. Columbine has a lot of mystique to it. It robbed people of their innocence and made people feel unsafe. A lot of generalities here...but there were a lot of warning signs, signs that people were unfamiliar with at the time and no one stopped it from happening.

The zero hour movie?

Lol well it's not like any documentary is gonna paint them as alpha males.

That's what memes are for.

It's what happens with every school shooting that isn't a Government false flag: kids get off their anti depressants and lose their fucking minds

A couple of weak fags.

Notice how Dylan took like 3-4 times to do it and Eric did it in 1.

God I wish I went to a school like this. My grade had like 25% whites.

My school was easily 80% white. Shit was cash. We had some noisy mexicans though, that was pretty goddamn annoying. Like one or two black people as well.

Say that to their face you fag

Attached: a48c24566d66c21c554c1f3493453dd9--true-crime-serial-killers.jpg (433x575, 33K)

Attached: columbine.jpg (640x718, 85K)

Attached: A-0ta9aCUAA4eFK.jpg (500x398, 39K)

If you unironically idolize these edgelord faggots, one whom is a kike, you should fuck off back to until you're of age

Attached: 52C21FE7-72D1-4A8D-872C-0F6D45525C49.jpg (675x447, 64K)

Attached: 58f636fc0d4486984e905459c13d8b89.jpg (540x537, 136K)

Attached: columbine2.jpg (894x894, 80K)

They shot up a school

So where's the hidden sex tape? I heard they've kept it in an evidence locker. Will it ever be released?

that would be anudda shoah, goy

Way too white. Glad it's 2018

None of those boys are cute. Why?

Attached: columbine4.jpg (1024x724, 76K)

Dog dick or human dick?

DUDE WEED LOL AMIRITE.

Well I'm a leaf so you should already know my preference.

what happened? what do you mean what happened? two crazy asses shot up the school and killed a bunch of students.
what are you, a retard?

fuck furfags are the ultimate cancer queers

both?

dude...

Gonna throw on some Limp Bizkit and watch The Matrix

Notice that most people was skinny at that time and not bloated like now in america.

yeah...I ate four burgers today

this is bullshit the 2 shooters hated racists

Eric was on anti-depr3ssion medicine. Dylann has nothing in his system.

Attached: 1517467768764.jpg (500x375, 84K)

Attached: columbine5.png (800x1000, 305K)

2 kids got fed up w/ the corrupt educational system. Their hearts were in the right place but made the wrong choice to be violent. Maybe that's the only way to get change if Non Violent Civil Disobedience doesn't work. I'm still trying to figure out much of life.

Eric and Dylan littlerally targeted the only nigger in the library and shot him and called him a nigger while they were shooting him...

Attached: Columbine_Victims.jpg (392x385, 38K)

Wonder if they would have done it if they knew 20 years later people would be making gay furfag cartoons about them lol

Attached: columbine6.png (800x600, 171K)

I'm certain they would be glad they are being honoured and that their image lives on through art.

Attached: columbine7.jpg (310x350, 15K)

there's a lot of this

Just google Columbine or Eric and Dylan, and after that add deviantart. I think it must be women who love serial killers who do these.

this takes me back

TOP fucking kek

>Wears a top saying natural selection
>Kills self before breeding

I remember I was in 8th grade when this shit went down. Friends and I were playing GoldenEye went downstairs to get some water grandpa said some kids we're shooting a school. Didn't give a fuck went back upstairs to play some vidya.

Agreed. Intelligence agencies predicted it would become too costly and highly suspicious to continue these complex operations with the coming social media revolution and rapid advancement of personal cellphone / camera usage.

Now all the psyops are hush hush no leaked images because they never actually happen.

I mean look at the fuckin Vegas shooting. Biggest massacre in u.s history. No information about the guy. Nothing after almost a year.

Not you concern, citizen... You just need to worry about producing and consuming.

(((Glowing intensifies)))

Attached: 1529609836384.jpg (338x531, 121K)

Because only the top the food chain can kill himself.

Attached: columbine8.png (560x792, 264K)

Fucking Jags guy

Attached: jagsguy.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

Current running theory is that Paddock was a gun runner, and some House of Saud princes tried to assassinate another prince who was leaning too far liberal, and that was occupying the entire floor above Paddock that night.

The plan was to use the weapons they claimed to want to buy from Paddock's CIA op, then storm the floor above and murder everyone, but as fate would have it, most of the guns were not loaded and mags were empty. Anyways, after realizing it was too late, the assassins panicked, killed Paddock, broke down the windows and shot some random concert goers etc before the cops got in and found a few of the assassins dead from self inflicted wounds.

FBI probably showed up and threw a cover story on it, weak as it was and is, and that's what is still being pushed today.

Attached: columbine9.jpg (360x203, 20K)

You fury faggot. Wtf is wrong with your brain.

Lol!!!

I have always been the minority as a wbite person in Louisiana. I am a white supremacist as well. That picture is foreign and unattainable to me.

Attached: 1529698794187.jpg (682x827, 103K)

>4/20

They were blazing it!

rude

Attached: columbine10.png (1500x1500, 950K)

It actually happened and wasn't staged.

Are you anti-abortion? Because I'm uncle abortion. How about I knock you up, and we get rid of the damn thing?

furfag die of mange

Damn I was really hoping to find some pictures on deviantart with Eric and Dylan caricatured as Sonic and Knuckles, or Sonic and Tales (though Sonic and Knuckles seems more appropriate). Any artfags wanna help me out?

The totaloty of the children, not including myself, who are in possession of inflated footwear, should flee at a velocity greater than that of my firearm.

Attached: columbine11.jpg (1032x774, 43K)

bump cuz I need this in my life

Plenty of schools that are still majority white.

Yeah I've heard that theory too. It's just strange every mass shooter had a motive some kind of personal vendetta. A video or note left behind. But this guy? Nothing not a damn thing.

> current running theory
> american flag: detected
> compulsive lying ameritard: confirmed

welcome to Jow Forums, alex jones.

You are are such an autistic faggot.

Wow, you really deconstructed my theory completely. I sit in awe of your masterful, deft and sharp ability to discern reality, o master of shitposting.

Time for your nap on the warm highway yet, Bunji?

1% White here. It was an experience. I survived, and I think I'm tougher than 99% of Whities for it.

Attached: jonesfurry.png (717x630, 432K)

Someone redpill me about the rest of their friends. Didn't a bunch not show up on the day but claimed it was coincidence? One later hanged himself in guilt I think. Sketchy shit.

You survived because you weren't surrounded by other violent nogs. Looking back at yourself and your personality at that time, do you honestly think you wouldn't have been ripped to shreds by other blacks in an inner city school?

You aren't tougher for having made it through a civlized environment, you're lucky as fuck that you never had to experience the hood.

its called being a canadian
plz end us

Welcome to Jow Forums Aussie cuck

>tfw he was too much for zblock