Untitled

>

Attached: DE62F662-AA6C-42C1-8453-F6E37EFF427A.jpg (640x640, 63K)

And?

But we aren't
Also who is we?

>the right to bare brown children
sage

Attached: long nose tribe.jpg (205x246, 11K)

(((we)))

Yup

Democrats support legalized baby murder as long as they haven't been born. Why should I care about their "moral" outrage?

#notmychildren

And why should we? Also we do lock guns in changes. Your righteous indignation doesn't work here.

Come back when the children are being handled like the Nazi's handled Jewish children (whether fictional or not)

Brown children go home
Womp womp

for the democrats its outrageous to inconvenience children by locking them up in a safe environment, but its totally ok to starve children to death if they are from the following countries: children in Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and in particular Yemen.

Who are the "owners" of the "brown children?"
Their sex traffickers?

the ancestors of white nationalists are pitiful losers.

God shut the fuck up!!! Go back to twitter and shove a dildo in your ass as you post on reddit. Get the fuck out of Jow Forums.

Unregistered and illegally obtained firearms are confiscated when caught though, what the fuck are they talking about?

Cletus mad af lmao

This again?

but illegal guns are locked in cages and usually even destroyed at some point

Brown children grow up to be brown men who could rob and rape me and mine, or brown women who would birth more brown children to continue the cycle. Heck, even brown children are already stealing and vandalizing and sexually harassing lighter skinned children.

Guns on the other hand, protect me from criminals such as the above.

...I can't shoot the way I can't drive, but I support guns rights so that my white friends could have guns that help me hide behind them.

Attached: didn't chose the thug life.jpg (699x710, 142K)

that's because guns are worth something

>illegal
>are locked in cages and usually even destroyed at some point

Attached: laughing chinese imperial (Three Kingdoms).gif (300x186, 798K)

Oh, the hostility of occupydemocrats is getting greater and greater. Feels so good!

Attached: 8fbdf4481a6cc920fa32eef65c8a2777.jpg (600x600, 45K)

We need guns, who the fuck needs brown kids?

Wait, we can have slaves again?

if the demonrats are willing to abolish the 2nd, we should abolish the 13

It's funny because if you cross the wrong STATE boundary with your guns, they will be separated from you and both you and your guns will be locked in cages.
Where are the riots?

Pedos?

Attached: 6411477.jpg (300x300, 13K)

>dubs
Kek pointing out the truth as always

Attached: 1520554958463.gif (800x448, 1.77M)

I saw a gun crying, we need millions more of them in the country!

guns are legal
brown children who hop the border are not

stop locking brown children away from their owners.

>dubs
>crying guns
Seems legit.

Hmmmmmnnn.....

Attached: Alyssa Garcia, 29, of Chicago, starved her 4 year old son to death and burnt the body.jpg (760x1250, 334K)

why do femspics always draw on their eyebrows? is it a genetic disorder or a fashion statement?

>locking up guns in cages
...isn't that how we're supposed to store our guns? unloaded and locked in safes? why is there no blame being placed on the parents who are dangerously bringing their kids to another country illegally?

>why do femspics always draw on their eyebrows?

A lot of white roasties are doing it too, but since this spic pic is from years ago this might be something white roasties copied from spics.

Attached: Camwhore hunts the homeless.png (1454x864, 791K)

I have to store my rifles locked away in a steel cabinet, even my ammo is separated from them and me by locks. I'm in tears and literally shaking

Attached: charlie_scanning_for_coons.jpg (3264x2448, 2.63M)

yeah i've noticed that. seen alot of white roasties with the drawn on eyebrows and the angel-type eyeliner shit. think it's to hide the fact that they're evil and god hates them so much that he fucked up their eyebrows

If a good, law-abiding citizen has his rights taken away from him, he would riot. If an illegal child crossing the border were to be put in an internment camp until his parents were found, he would not care.

> Republicans
> Rioting

When's the last time we saw that? Perhaps during the recounts in Florida during the 2000 Gore / Bush Jr. election. They didn't really "riot" as much as they did yell and scream though.
Maybe after a sports team wins a championship? IDK....that's the only ones I can recall from recent memory.

yeah?

do I own the brown children?